[ERU & F-IV] - HEY I'M BACK! ^3^

Guest Solly

kind of a sucky come back.... T^T;;;
i used to be supaxsol before soompi crashed... ^o^;;; man... whoever thought that junior year would eat your time this much? harhar. anyways, i sang two songs. sorry for the sucky come back >0<;;; i'll sing better songs and female ones hopefully after my mid terms and stuff [x but right now, i am IN LOVE with ERU. yeayuh! :DDDD SUGGESTION: listen to my songs with headphones to be able to clearly hear my voice OR turn up the volume to a level where you can hear my voice [x http://www.soundclick.com/smilefors0lly Even If I was Reborn by Eru: my first time mixing this. i know that my mic quality sucks and everything. too bad i can't afford those high tech stuff. O_O;;; but i guess i tried? xDDDD Whistle (Remake) by F-IV: in love with this song! the beginning was so low, so it was kind of hard for me to go that deep with my voice. >0<;;;; but i hope, it didn't sound bad O_O!!! enjoy! -S0LLY ^3^

i only listened/dloaded Eru's bc i dunno the other one :x

anyway, i love your voice! and the song too!

and i love Eru too! hehe

great job!

[EDIT]

im first ^0^

don't mind me...

Guest Sakura Li

WHOA SOL. THAT'S LOW. XDDD

You sang both songs beautifully but in my opinion, I think you voice fits more with higher range songs. ^^

Post more soon gurl! ^^ <33333333

june20: awww~ hey hun!! thanks for listening! Eru has just blown me away with his beautiful songs and his hottness. harhar

Sakura Li: thanks trang! yeah~~~ low ranges are definitely not my thing, but i didn't know any good korean female songs that are good these days... O_O;;;; any suggestion?

lizzy_han: hi dorkus. thanks for listening! :PPPPP

-S0LLY ^3^

HOLY COW SOLLY O_O.

LOL I DIDNT KNOW THAT WAS YOU AT FIRST O_O. YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING O_O and you can go super low O_O and yeah. wow <333.

I love Eru's CD (xD I have it<33) and you did a super hot job on it.

The F-iv song is pretty ~ ^^

and btw..

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY SOLLLYY!!

xD I left you a bday message on your myspace too but yeah xD <3

PiNKJENN: thank you... *blush* i'll try some finkl songs. hopefully, i'll be able to sing ock joo hyun's parts. O_O!!!!

HUAY: aww thank you sweetie! yes, i read your myspace comment. [x i don't use myspace anymore, but hopefully, you'll read my message here. [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived