Yoo Jae Suk Is Moved To Tears By Nurse In Daegu On Frontlines Of Coronavirus Outbreak

Yoo Jae Suk was brought to tears by the words of a nurse who stepped up to help at the frontlines of the novel coronovirus (COVID-19) crisis. The March 11 episode of the tvN show “You Quiz on the Block” was the premiere of the show’s third season. The show’s concept usually features hosts Yoo Jae Suk and […]

The post Yoo Jae Suk Is Moved To Tears By Nurse In Daegu On Frontlines Of Coronavirus Outbreak appeared first on Soompi

View the full article

• 4 months later...

We can speak about this pandemic in internet all day long, but the problem wouldn't be solved. In this situation all the world understood the problem of lack of nurses and doctors. A lot of people who wanted to become a nurse just didn't have opportunity to achieve it or even didn't know where they should to find educational programs for it. there are a lot of cources for 1-6 months where you can get fisrt certificate and after it start to work in clinic. I am professional nurse and I have change my career of manager for it. I have found my program on hashtagnursing.com. It is really wonderful website.

Archived