Kim Suk Hoon 김석훈

Guest litto_gurl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks jyssandra for the link....

wow... KSH is a low profile actor... his habit is not like other actor. that's why he didnt like to be an idol. hahahaha I can imagine that his fans really surprise when they meet him in the bus? just like what he said in the trailer......love him more and more.... cant wait for next monday!

Gelato... can you translate or summary what he said in the trailer? thanks

I download and upload it to youtube so if you want to see it in youtube please click below link:

Editor Song Kim Suk Hoon! A red hot confession!

Who wants to meet his destined love!

When loneliness strikes in many sleepless nights

Why I am still on my own?

Until a dedicated song broadcast on the radio?

A desperate Man!

PS: I can't believe he still has not met his destined love. In my eyes, he is clearly a man blissfully in love. How can a man with sparkling eyes filled with happiness say he is still waiting for his destined love? Let's see what he has to say next Monday. Stay tuned gals!

A desperate Man!

PS: I can't believe he still has not met his destined love. In my eyes, he is clearly a man blissfully in love. How can a man with sparkling eyes filled with happiness say he is still waiting for his destined love? Let's see what he has to say next Monday. Stay tuned gals!

Thank you so much Gelato......

Owwwww.... why they give us a trailer like that? like you said gelato....He is a man with love happiness... maybe he is not ready to confess about his love life yet.... maybe its about his past? confuse !! we have to wait for next monday... I dont want to hear his bad confession! I wish... its just his past and now he find his beloved women.!

A desperate Man!

I want to add more after watching the clip:

Kim Suk Hoon!

He is making a love dream inside the Bus!

He did the pull up exercise for 5 times in order to meet someone?

The unexpected Kim Suk Hoon who wants to meet someone in somewhere in this world.

Why am I still on my own?

Why am I still alone on the street or in cinema?

Maybe someday I'll raise my request on the radio.

A desperate Man!

I miss You so much!

A red hot confession from Editor Song Kim Suk Hoon!

Thank you Gelato.....

hmmmmmm curious of the last word.... who is she? who is the lucky lady? we have to wait until next week... so long....

This link is KSH old bts MV and Magang Hotel promo and sosial work..... enjoy girls... :wub:

ohhh, I really like his hair style in bts MV. and its his best hair style for me heheheheheee

KSH Magang Hotel promo n sosial work

KSH bts MV

KSH-kimseungeun-3.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-10-27-00h50m14s40.png

Guest sanarif

Wow....so many goodies on KSH.

Thanks rinrinkoe, jyssandra for all the goodies on KSH and gelato for the explanation and translation.

You're right rinrinkoe, really can't for next monday to know who is "that person" that he misses so much, is it his ex-gf coz he still cannot forget her.....or someone else that we know?

I can't believe he's not a happy man too & I don't want to hear something bad about his confessions also. I hope by now he has found his destined love already but not ready to confess yet until the day he wants to get engaged/married.

Hope gelato will be around next week to translate to us what he has to say in that programme....thanking you in advance

Hi All.....

I found old news about KSH as Cheongju International Craft Biennale ambassador in 2005 when KSH played in Secret Lover drama....

Gelato, would you translate KSH news from reuters? thanks

탤런트 김석훈 청주비엔날레 홍보대사

[연합뉴스 2005-10-12 17:55]

(청주=연합뉴스) 변우열 기자 = 청주국제공예비엔날레 조직위원회(위원장 한대수 청주시장)는 12일 오후 야외공연장에서 탤런트 김석훈씨에게 홍보대사 위촉장을 전달했다.

김씨는 앞으로 청주국제공예비엔날레의 직.간접적인 홍보활동을 지원하게 된다.

이에 앞서 이날 오후 김씨는 야외공연장에서 팬사인회를 갖고 비엔날레 입장객 20여명에게 자신이 주연을 맞고 있는 MBC월.화드라마 `비밀남녀'의 주제가가 담긴 CD를 전달했다.

한편 비밀남녀는 아트디렉터인 주인공이 공예비엔날레를 세계적 행사로 발전시킨다는 내용이 담겨 있으며 청주국제공예비엔날레 행사장 등에서 촬영을 하고 있다.

bwy@yna.co.kr (끝)

Online translation:

Ambassador Talent gimseokhun Cheongju Biennale

[REUTERS 2005-10-12 17:55]

(Yonhap News sake) byeonwooyeol reporter = Cheongju International Craft Biennale Organizing Committee (Chairman handaesu sake market) from 12 pm outdoor stage actress has delivered wichokjang gimseokhun Mr. Ambassador.

Kim Cheongju International Craft Biennale in the future of direct and indirect promotional activities will be supported.

Prior to this afternoon, Mr. Kim has an outdoor gig paensainhoe more than 20 visitors to the Biennale for his lead role in hit MBC month. Hwadeurama men `secret 'is the theme for a CD was delivered.

Meanwhile, the art director of a secret female protagonist Craft Biennale developed into a global event Equipped with enhanced new venue at Cheongju International Craft Biennale has been taken.

bwy@yna.co.kr (end)

The news link:

http://cafe389.daum.net/_c21_/bbs_search_read?grpid=gi&fldid=2Q5C&contentval=0000wzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz&nenc=mEGi1nuAncqQxJNekbt_OA00&fenc=KhdRQ1RCt5Q0&q=&nil_profile=cafetop&nil_menu=sch_updw

http://cafe.daum.net/grandblue/2Q5C/57?docid=gi2Q5C5720051013114715http://tieba.baidu.com/p/665946252

The photos of the event

ksh-ambasadorbiennale.jpg

ksh-ambassadorbienne.jpg

Another news about KSH Healing Camp.....

I hope Gelato will translate it

김석훈 "'나는 왜 혼자인가' 고민, 정말 외롭다"

ksh-healingcamp.jpg

[마이데일리 = 함상범 기자] 배우 김석훈이 외로움에 사무친다고 고백했다.

김석훈은 최근 진행된 SBS 예능 프로그램 '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가' 녹화에 참여해 드라마속 훈남 이미지와 달리 외로움 가득한 일상생활을 공개했다.

이날 김석훈은 마흔살, 싱글남으로 살아가는 고충을 털어놨다. 그는 "밥을 먹을 때나 영화를 볼 때 심지어 길을 걸어갈 때도 혼자"라며 "'나는 왜 혼자인가'를 고민하며 외로움을 느낀다"고 밝혔다.

제작진에 따르면 이날 김석훈은 "너무 외로운 나머지 남다른 해결 방법을 찾았다"며 해결 방법을 공개했다. 하지만 이는 너무 예상외의 답변이라서 세 MC를 비롯한 현장의 모두가 깜짝 놀랐다는 후문.

김석훈이 출연하는 '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가'는 오는 31일 밤 11시 15분에 방송된다.

[김석훈. 사진 = SBS 제공]

함상범 기자 kcabum@mydaily.co.kr

Gimseokhun "'Why am I alone, is the' worry, I'm alone"

[My Daily = hamsangbeom News] Actor gimseokhun admitted that the two lonely rancor.

Gimseokhun SBS entertainment program, recently conducted "healing camp, a merry ahnihan 'participation in the recording drives, unlike equine hunnam images revealed a life filled with loneliness.

Gimseokhun day the 마흔살, complaints told us to live as a single male. "I eat rice, even when the time to watch movies when you walk the path alone," said "'I am alone, is why" I feel the loneliness and worry, "he said.

According to crew gimseokhun day, the "rest of the singular solution found so lonely," he revealed resolution. However, this response is too unpredictable'm a scene, including three MC's all I was surprised at the rear entrance.

Starring gimseokhun a 'healing camps, not happy with ahnihan "23:00 in the coming 31 days will be broadcast for 15 minutes.

[Gimseokhun. Photo available = SBS]

Kcabum@mydaily.co.kr hamsangbeom reporter

Another clue of KSH Healing Camp

불혹의 나이 김석훈 "운명적 사랑 만나고 싶어"

ksh-healingcamp2.jpg

최근 종영한 MBC 드라마 '반짝반짝 빛나는'에서 로맨틱한 편집장 역할로 큰 사랑을 받은 김석훈이 생애 첫 단독 출연 프로그램으로 SBS '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가'를 선택했다.

올해 마흔, 불혹의 나이인 김석훈은“운명적인 사랑을 만나고 싶다”라고 외치며 힐링캠프를 찾아 그동안 어디에서도 밝힌 적 없는‘배우 김석훈’의 일과 사랑에 대해 솔직하게 고백했다. 특히 운명처럼‘배우’라는 직업을 선택하게 된 사연과 데뷔와 동시에 스타덤에 오르게 해준 드라마 '홍길동'에 출연하게 된 비하인드 스토리를 이야기 할 때는 두 눈을 반짝이며 열변을 토하기도 했다.

이어 지금도 운명적인 사랑을 기다리고 있는 남다른 이유를 고백하기도 했는데.마흔살 김석훈의 절절한 외로움이 담긴 사연은 방송을 통해 공개될 예정이다.

토크쇼 첫 단독 출연임에도 불구하고, 이경규의 진행을 거침없이 평가하며 MC들을 쥐락펴락하는 의외의 모습을 선보였던 김석훈.

어디서도 선보이지 않았던 그의 요리 실력과 작품 속 상대 여배우와의 특별한 에피소드까지 오는 31일 밤 11시 15분에 SBS '힐링캠프 기쁘지 아니한가!'를 통해 공개된다.

Online translation:

Age of bulhok gimseokhun "fateful love I want to see him"

Last jongyounghan MBC drama 'shiny' for love in a romantic, who serves as editor of his life, first solo starring gimseokhun program SBS 'healing camps, not happy with ahnihan' was selected.

Forty this year, the age of bulhok gimseokhun the "fateful love to meet him," he shouting to find healing camp never said anywhere in the meantime, actor gimseokhun 'confessed frankly about the work of love. In particular, as the fate actress' was to choose a profession that story gave rise to stardom at the same time as the debut drama "John Doe" became the story behind the story appeared in the eyes when there was tohagi shiny and impassioned.

Following still waiting for the fateful love may confess the reason was extraordinary. 마흔살 gimseokhun containing loneliness of the ardent story will be available through the broadcast.

First solo talk show appearance, despite the progress of Girls Generation jwirakpyeorak them without hesitation, evaluate, and MC gimseokhun wore a look of surprise.

Where did a showcase in his cooking skills and work relative to the actress, with a special episode for 15 minutes followed 31 days 23:00 SBS 'Healing the camp happy. Ahnihan!' Will be released through.

thanks to dcinside

link:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shining&no=40085&page=1&bbs=

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=shining&no=40086&page=1&bbs=

Another news about KSH Healing Camp.....

I hope Gelato will translate it

김석훈 "'나는 왜 혼자인가' 고민, 정말 외롭다"

[마이데일리 = 함상범 기자] 배우 김석훈이 외로움에 사무친다고 고백했다.

김석훈은 최근 진행된 SBS 예능 프로그램 '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가' 녹화에 참여해 드라마속 훈남 이미지와 달리 외로움 가득한 일상생활을 공개했다.

이날 김석훈은 마흔살, 싱글남으로 살아가는 고충을 털어놨다. 그는 "밥을 먹을 때나 영화를 볼 때 심지어 길을 걸어갈 때도 혼자"라며 "'나는 왜 혼자인가'를 고민하며 외로움을 느낀다"고 밝혔다.

제작진에 따르면 이날 김석훈은 "너무 외로운 나머지 남다른 해결 방법을 찾았다"며 해결 방법을 공개했다. 하지만 이는 너무 예상외의 답변이라서 세 MC를 비롯한 현장의 모두가 깜짝 놀랐다는 후문.

김석훈이 출연하는 '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가'는 오는 31일 밤 11시 15분에 방송된다.

[김석훈. 사진 = SBS 제공]

함상범 기자 kcabum@mydaily.co.kr

The two articles are more or less the same. One is on waiting for his fateful love. The other on how he feels lonely.

Kim Suk Hoon, a man in his forties wants to meet his fateful love.

Kim Suk Hoon who has received great popularity by playing the romantic Editor-in-Chief in MBC's Twinkle Twinkle, has for the first time in his life chosen to appear on his own in a variety show, namely SBS's Healing Camp.

A man in his forties, Kim Suk Hoon had a candid confession to make about his work and love, declaring that he wanted to "meet his fateful love". Especially when he explained how destiny guided him to choose his career as an actor and how he could take the role of Hong Gil Dong, he had a vivid conversation with his eyes sparkling.

He also has his own special reason about why he is still waiting for his destined love, a reason also containing his confession.

Although this was his first time doing a variety show solo, he surprised the MCs with his smooth performance.

Kim Suk Hoon's cooking skills and his anecdotes with his leading actresses will be shown in this program on 31 Oct at 11.15 pm.

Another article says he will tell why he is still alone at this age and his life as a single man. "I often ask myself why I have to eat alone, to watch movies by myself and walk alone," he said.

The two articles are more or less the same. One is on waiting for his fateful love. The other on how he feels lonely.

Kim Suk Hoon, a man in his forties wants to meet his fateful love.

Kim Suk Hoon who has received great popularity by playing the romantic Editor-in-Chief in MBC's Twinkle Twinkle, has for the first time in his life chosen to appear on his own in a variety show, namely SBS's Healing Camp.

A man in his forties, Kim Suk Hoon had a candid confession to make about his work and love, declaring that he wanted to "meet his fateful love". Especially when he explained how destiny guided him to choose his career as an actor and how he could take the role of Hong Gil Dong, he had a vivid conversation with his eyes sparkling.

He also has his own special reason about why he is still waiting for his destined love, a reason also containing his confession.

Although this was his first time doing a variety show solo, he surprised the MCs with his smooth performance.

Kim Suk Hoon's cooking skills and his anecdotes with his leading actresses will be shown in this program on 31 Oct at 11.15 pm.

Another article says he will tell why he is still alone at this age and his life as a single man. "I often ask myself why I have to eat alone, to watch movies by myself and walk alone," he said.

Hi Gelato....

Thank you so much for the translation...

Just like you said... his eyes cant lie. the writer see his sparkling eyes too. hope he will give us another hint on monday night :wub:

Guest sanarif

Thanks rinrinkoe for the photos & news of KSH Healing Camp & also thanks to gelato for the translation.

Really looking forward to know what he has to say tommorrow night & I really really hope he has some goods news to tell/share with his fans about his personal life.

Hi Sanarif.... lets cross our finger for tomorrow..... btw, do you have SBS link? I have one but sometime, it wont work....maybe you have other good link....thanks

or anyone will give me SBS link so I can watch healing camp live tomorrow.....thanks

because I feel bored and miss him so much... I post KSH video. I dont know what kind award in this video. maybe someone will tell us about this award. Enjoy girls....

KSH Wide Award 2006

Guest bibidep

Hi Sanarif.... lets cross our finger for tomorrow..... btw, do you have SBS link? I have one but sometime, it wont work....maybe you have other good link....thanks

or anyone will give me SBS link so I can watch healing camp live tomorrow.....thanks

because I feel bored and miss him so much... I post KSH video. I dont know what kind award in this video. maybe someone will tell us about this award. Enjoy girls....

KSH Wide Award 2006

Hello Rinrinkoe and hello all KSH's fans,

Thank you for the news and the pictures, you are really a good fan of KSH. Thank you Gelato and Jyssandra for the translation and the news too. I have the link for the SBS but some time it play good but most of the time it have no picture and sound. If you have the link for his Healing Camp video can you post it here so we can watch it too. I can't wait for his love life confession. I think the reason he didn't had his other half because he so picky and may be he scare dirty hahaha, I saw couple of time that his hand always had a tissue, I wonder why???

Thank you for the news and the pictures, you are really a good fan of KSH. Thank you Gelato and Jyssandra for the translation and the news too. I have the link for the SBS but some time it play good but most of the time it have no picture and sound. If you have the link for his Healing Camp video can you post it here so we can watch it too. I can't wait for his love life confession. I think the reason he didn't had his other half because he so picky and may be he scare dirty hahaha, I saw couple of time that his hand always had a tissue, I wonder why???

Because of sweat, dear! His hands and face are easily sweaty that's why when he was shooting a scene he always had a tissue in his hands.

Hi bibidep..,,,

This is SBS link that I always using but 2 week ago, when the guest is a golfer, I cant watch Healing Camp program and only watch a classic concert. Dont know what happend. that's why I need other link for tonight.... hope someone will give me other link so I can see my favorite actor tonight.... pleaseeeeeee

http://livelive24.com/live-tv/korea-gtb-sbs.html

bibidep, I agree with Gelato but I guess you see it on Twinkle NG right? beside he always easily sweaty, I think that time he nervous because he will kiss KHJ....... :wub:

Gelato....

DCInside give us other news of KSH.... from online translation, it said about his ideal women... but you can correct it heehehe

here the news

[뉴스엔 최신애 기자]

김석훈이 걸그룹에게 영상편지를 띄웠다.

김석훈은 최근 진행된 SBS '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가' 녹화에 참석해 대한민국 대표 걸그룹에게 영상편지를 보냈다.

이날“운명적 사랑을 만나고 싶다”며 등장한 김석훈은 아직도 운명의 여인을 기다리고 있다고 고백해 모두를 깜짝 놀라게 했다.

특히 어떤 스타일의 여성을 좋아하냐고 묻는 질문에 김석훈은 아이돌 그룹의 한 멤버를 예로 들며 자신의 이상형을 밝히기도 했다.

이후 진솔하고 거침없는 이야기로 시종일관 유쾌한 분위기를 이끌어냈던 김석훈은 소녀시대 씨스타 에프엑스 미쓰에이 등 대한민국 대표 걸그룹의 이름을 부르며 영상편지를 띄웠다.

한편 촬영장을 웃음바다로 만든 영상편지의 내용은 10월31일 오후 11시15분 방송되는 SBS '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가'에서 공개된다.

Online Translation:

Newsen choesinae News]

Gimseokhun two geolgeurupege ttuiwotda video letter.

Gimseokhun conducted a recent SBS 'healing camps, merry ahnihan the' Record geolgeurupege representatives attended the Republic of Korea sent a video letter.

Day, "destined love to meet him," said the woman appeared gimseokhun still waiting for the fate and confess that all were amazed.

In particular, asking me what style you like the women in question gimseokhun a member of the pop group mentor was also the pursuit of his ideal match.

Unstoppable since the story was consistent, honest and pleasant atmosphere led to the Girls ssiseuta naetdeon gimseokhun F Miss X geolgeurupui this as representative called on the name of Republic of Korea ttuiwotda video letter.

Laugh while the set, okay contents of the letter image was created by the sea on October 31 23:15 broadcast SBS 'healing camps, the merry ahnihan' is in the public.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201110310809131001

Gelato....

DCInside give us other news of KSH.... from online translation, it said about his ideal women... but you can correct it heehehe

here the news

[뉴스엔 최신애 기자]

김석훈이 걸그룹에게 영상편지를 띄웠다.

김석훈은 최근 진행된 SBS '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가' 녹화에 참석해 대한민국 대표 걸그룹에게 영상편지를 보냈다.

이날“운명적 사랑을 만나고 싶다”며 등장한 김석훈은 아직도 운명의 여인을 기다리고 있다고 고백해 모두를 깜짝 놀라게 했다.

특히 어떤 스타일의 여성을 좋아하냐고 묻는 질문에 김석훈은 아이돌 그룹의 한 멤버를 예로 들며 자신의 이상형을 밝히기도 했다.

이후 진솔하고 거침없는 이야기로 시종일관 유쾌한 분위기를 이끌어냈던 김석훈은 소녀시대 씨스타 에프엑스 미쓰에이 등 대한민국 대표 걸그룹의 이름을 부르며 영상편지를 띄웠다.

한편 촬영장을 웃음바다로 만든 영상편지의 내용은 10월31일 오후 11시15분 방송되는 SBS '힐링캠프, 기쁘지 아니한가'에서 공개된다.

Link: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201110310809131001

Kim Suk Hoon in his forties declares he wants to meet his destined love.

He is still waiting for his destined lover, a confession which surprises all the production staff.

Among the Korean Idol groups choosen by the production team, namely Girls' Generation, Sistar, f(x), Miss A, who will be his ideal type?

Kim Suk Hoon will make an example in order to choose his ideal type.

He is candid. He is talkative, stirring up a pleasant atmosphere around him.

PS: I find this link for tonight's Healing Camp. You can try and see if this is OK or not: http://www.wubisheng.cn/html/hanju/zxtv/?id=SBS

Archived