-[[Fa.Ru.Xue.]]- ** by Jay

Guest raspberylotion22

Guest raspberylotion22

thanks soo much for the comments and the time taken to listen. they're greatly appreciated =D

OMGG i just listened to your piano compositions and theyre frickin AMAZING ... do you think you could PM me a copy of the scores? ^___^

<3

yeup i will. but the files on my other computer, i'll send it to you asap when i use the other comp. thanks i'm glad you like them haha :D

you're really pretty btw lol

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mochimonster

uwaaHHH~ im one of ur fans now~~~ i love ur voiceeee~!! so jealous >_< hehehe im gonna listen 2 the rest of ur sound clips now^^ hehehehe~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest suparstarx

been a while since i surfed soompi, my old username is lost. but when i saw this i clicked on it.... needless to say, i loved it!

• 2 weeks later...

OMG... i like this version over the Jay Chou one ^^...

lol maybe its cause im a guy.. -__-;;

Nevertheless ^^ love your voice, and your vibratto

wow. O_O...just wow O_O...wasnt expecting to hear something so fantastic haha. i really like your version! you sound like you could already be a chinese singer ^^

Guest 13abygirl

omq your voice is so beautiful. the jay chou song sounds so unique ^-^ by the way, do you mind sending me a copy of your scores too?

youre so talented! ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest frappuccino_life

holy cow!! to be honest i wasn't expecting something so good! i like the girl version more now lol~ i really like the little ornamentations and twists you add to the song, and the emotion. props to you :)

Guest Myuu~

wow~ =O that was awsome~ -envy envy- x_x my voice screeches when i try to sing this song~ or any song xD i like your vibratto x_x did you take any singing lessons? =O

btw~ are you korean? o_o

Archived