Prince Turned Frog [王子變青蛙]

Guest dreamstar

Guest Jay Chou

is this as good as the love magicians?

seems like theres no cute girls in this one, and i wouldn't want to watch it just because of those guys (ming dao or whatever...)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sungiebaby637

another direct dlg blog. Mostly is on HK dramas.

Try it. It have some PTF special too. :D

thanx haha but i like the another site thou dont kno y is down T_T

seems like theres no cute girls in this one, and i wouldn't want to watch it just because of those guys (ming dao or whatever...)

definitely recommended..if u r a sucker for romantic comedies/drama this one is for u..i admit by judging the pics of the casts--it didn't really interest me until my friend bugged me to watch it--till then the rest is history n has become one of my fave series...

Strongly recommended. ;)

GaLaxie: do u kno any other site....?

y?? the second site wont work also?

I dun have any other site as I cun dlg fm Megaupload and I prefer CB/BT where we can resume dlg. :)

I like this one better than Magician. What do you mean there is no cute girl in this one? Qiao Qiao is no better than Qiao En. They're both average girl. But then I like Qiao En more. Overall, I love FP.

To sungiebaby637:

There is a Ming Dao site where you can dl direct link, megaupload. You have to have 20 post not spamming to get in the dl section. Here is the website. The link still work. However, it might take time to get 20 post but as long as you get to see it, right?

http://mingdao.myfastforum.org

where can i find the subs for this series? i've looked on d-addicts, but they only have jem's hardsubbed version and i can't download from his clubbox for some weird reason so i had to dl them from somewhere else. except now, i have no eng subs =( please help!! i'm soo desperate!!! i got to episode 6 before jem's clubbox stopped working and i'm HOOKED!!

Guest sunshine4ever

where can i find the subs for this series? i've looked on d-addicts, but they only have jem's hardsubbed version and i can't download from his clubbox for some weird reason so i had to dl them from somewhere else. except now, i have no eng subs =( please help!! i'm soo desperate!!! i got to episode 6 before jem's clubbox stopped working and i'm HOOKED!!

oh cuz the file doesn't have a lot of people download..that's a sad thing..i don't know why but it was like more than a month ago when i downloaded this series and at the same time i was really lucky...i think this series had been like the series of the month on d-addicts! i downloaded it at that time through d-addicts...unfortunately i don't know how to handle you all 30 episodes, maybe you should try to rent it? or better yet, watch it on youtube!! Cuz I tried to download Mars before too through clubbox and it never worked...so sad..old Chinese series/files never seem to work hic hic..on clubbox.

Guest sungiebaby637

GaLaxie: the site is workin but then i want the whole movie not part 1 or part 2 lmao! jus 1 whole set of it but its coo then....

unni: its ok i'll c sigh.... >.<

oh cuz the file doesn't have a lot of people download..that's a sad thing..i don't know why but it was like more than a month ago when i downloaded this series and at the same time i was really lucky...i think this series had been like the series of the month on d-addicts! i downloaded it at that time through d-addicts...unfortunately i don't know how to handle you all 30 episodes, maybe you should try to rent it? or better yet, watch it on youtube!! Cuz I tried to download Mars before too through clubbox and it never worked...so sad..old Chinese series/files never seem to work hic hic..on clubbox.

does that mean there's no soft subs available for this drama? that sucks =(

Guest holliiiesterr.

ok im going to give this drama a try, considering all the great

recommendations. and i loved the magicians of love..

but quickie question

is jacky in this?

Guest kangtalover1

i know i am slow, i just finished this series, never knew ming dao can be so cute. i have one question though, i dled the YDY version and during the scene where tian yue donated blood to junhao, the scene cuts off as soon as she finds out he didn't died. i saw on youtube where you see tian yue fainted and mingdao carried her off. i was wondering if there's another version out there that has that scene. thanks

Guest sungiebaby637

GaLaxie: do u have any site that i could watch without havin the [jem] on it coz i cant really watch that >.<

Guest spasmolytic

This is one of my absolute favorite dramas... I just love how funny and oh so dramatic it is at the same time...

Although I wonder why people compare this to ISWAK... They're not alike at all, and there is much less going on in ISWAK than it is in Prince Turned Frog... :sweatingbullets:

omgg.. I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm on episode 14 right now, and it's SO FREAKING GOOD!!! I loved the part where dan ou was tricked back to his old house and zi quan was blocking the door and dan ou said, do u remember that punch you gave me that time? Well, I owe you one. and then he punches him.. i was like OMGGOMGOMGOMG <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!!!!!!!1

Guest shinhaku

this series was very popular when it first aired in TW. The little frog became popular collectible as well. I'm selling the little frog face pillow. If you're interested. Click the link in my signature :)

Archived