DEVA JU + 僕のキモチ

Guest Seno

w-inds. + WaT
Wow. Haven't acutally sang anything in AGES. So, I have two little clips that make me happy to share. Deja Vu! sang the main vocals in one shot, cold, not really knowing the words. I'm really happy how it came out. 3 vocal layers. The BG vocals are cheesy and I used a bad filter. My voice sounds weird, or different from usual, in this, and I think that's why I like it >D 僕のキモチ is freaking hard to sing. It doesn't sound low, but suprisingly enough, it really is! And the overlapping is fun. This has 2 vocal layers, because I didn't have a lot of time to record. So, it's only until after the first chorus. This is my typical voice though. I like this one a lot too <3 聞いてください、どうぞ!!! sound.click

Guest photodaisy

Ahhh! You have such a pretty voice. I love your Deja Vu one by w-inds. >__< Guahh, I love that song and you did it very pretty.

The 僕のキモチ sounded a bit low for you, maybe? I dunno, it was good but just a bit too low. >___<

Oooh, I like your Eien no Toochu. Sooo pretty.

Guest fantasiimaker

^T__T your nobuta-related av and sig are HOT.

Senchan~ dejavu's bg vocals are cool xD Even though I still don't like the original song =X LOL. You did a great job on both songs yo =]

overall, 僕のキモチ sounds really good, ne~ I'd suggest working on support a little, because it sounds like you're sliding around for notes in the beginning. You did a good job on the low notes even though it sounds a little low for you. When i get notes that low that I have a problem singing, i try to sing them very well supported by my stomach. I dunno if that makes sense~ just give it a little more oomph and it should help. ^^

And Wow~ Dejavu is a very different voice~ But it sounds really good on you~ It could use a little more emotion and energy, but it's a really cool song. ^^ awesome work, ne~

Archived