[Official Thread] Song Wei Long 宋威龙

hush puppy

i think Bionic 12 episode is okay. If there is more story, then it will be season 2. 
Imho ChenQianYu is more like colleague. We dont know about someone private life unless internal circle leaked it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSQ said:

i think Bionic 12 episode is okay. If there is more story, then it will be season 2. 
Imho ChenQianYu is more like colleague. We dont know about someone private life unless internal circle leaked it

You are so funny.  I'm giving you the updates.  And you are telling me that  "We dont know about someone private life unless internal circle leaked it".

I do not post my Opinions here.  These are all confirmed news.

Thank you @hush puppyfor all your wonderful news and posts. Happy for SWL for doing well in his studies, plus more projects and opportunities coming along his way. I guess everytheverything turned out well for SWL with his resilience and tenacity. 

As for Bionic Life, I do find it too short as the episodes are all reduced. Both SWL and the lead actress did a phenomenal job, SWL 's acting has improved immensely. All favorable reviews for Bionic Life, just wish it could be longer and have a long lasting impact on viewers. The drama was taken down too soon, a bit sad.

I will re-watch again as it's so good and intense!

Thanks again!

• Love 1

15 hours ago, Azalea S said:

Thank you @hush puppyfor all your wonderful news and posts. Happy for SWL for doing well in his studies, plus more projects and opportunities coming along his way. I guess everytheverything turned out well for SWL with his resilience and tenacity. 

As for Bionic Life, I do find it too short as the episodes are all reduced. Both SWL and the lead actress did a phenomenal job, SWL 's acting has improved immensely. All favorable reviews for Bionic Life, just wish it could be longer and have a long lasting impact on viewers. The drama was taken down too soon, a bit sad.

I will re-watch again as it's so good and intense!

Thanks again!

@Azalea S   I agree with you. :blush:

• Love 1

(Posted on:   Friday, 3 November  2023)

Song Wei Long :  Ellemen - November 2023 Issue 

Song Wei Long appears in the November 2023 issue of  "Elle Men" wearing a Black Leather Jacket with silver metallic tassels from Celine's Autumn / Winter 2023 men's series.

Song Wei Long says :  "Embrace Change.  Relax and just roam the Universe."

Click to read the Full Interview

Song Weilong: The Flying and Wandering of Youth

Click To Watch The Commercial Clip - (Simply Awesome !!)

https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4963691775328313

(Credits to owner for the clips below)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:   Friday, 3 November  2023)

Song Wei Long :  Ellemen - November 2023 Issue 

More Photos   :blush:

Hi  @Drkrishangee Kalita     Welcome!  How did you become a fan of Song Wei Long?  Care to share with us?

I am so happy to be part of this thread. 

I became his fan after watching untouchable lovers. 

9 minutes ago, Drkrishangee Kalita said:

I am so happy to be part of this thread. 

I became his fan after watching untouchable lovers. 

@Drkrishangee Kalita  Oh.  That was a long time ago.  I was the same too.  When I first saw him in "Untouchable Lovers", I do not know him yet.  I was thinking : "Wow!  This guy is so Handsome". :lol:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

@Drkrishangee Kalita  Oh.  That was a long time ago.  I was the same too.  When I first saw him in "Untouchable Lovers", I do not know him yet.  I was thinking : "Wow!  This guy is so Handsome". :lol:

I read somewhere that he is going to be shooting his new drama with ju jingyi. 

(Posted on:   Saturday, 4 November  2023)

Song Wei Long :    "Free Tomorrow" T-Shirts

Do support the "Free Tomorrow T-Shirts" and Merchandise.   Because it is Song Wei Long's personal business venture.  :blush:

23 minutes ago, Drkrishangee Kalita said:

I read somewhere that he is going to be shooting his new drama with ju jingyi. 

@Drkrishangee Kalita   It is Not Officially confirmed yet.  Still a rumour.   Besides, Song Wei Long is still filming "Seven Heart Letters".  

We cannot react to your posts with the "emojis" yet.  Soompi rules.  You must make at least about 30 posts before we can react to you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, hush puppy said:

(Posted on:   Saturday, 4 November  2023)

Song Wei Long :    "Free Tomorrow" T-Shirts

Do support the "Free Tomorrow T-Shirts" and Merchandise.   Because it is Song Wei Long's personal business venture.  :blush:

@Drkrishangee Kalita   It is Not Officially confirmed yet.  Still a rumour.   Besides, Song Wei Long is still filming "Seven Heart Letters".  

We cannot react to your posts with the "emojis" yet.  Soompi rules.  You must make at least about 30 posts before we can react to you.

Do you know how to order the cloth outside china?

I cant even reach the official website