Playstation 3

Jang Pilmo

If your not on the pre-order list already. Then forget about it till next year or you'll be paying 1400+(what i saw it was going for on ebay) for one on ebay. Or be waiting a night or two in line =(

I didnt make the pre order list as well =(

Specs wise PS3 with 60gig hd was 599.99 and the one with the 20gig was 499.99

Guest Tonyc402

Seriously , dont even bother even preordering ur ps3 for launch , because each store will probably only get like 3 or 4 ps3s(think about it , only 400,000 ps3s are hitting North America , yet therers more then a million gamers, very unlikely you could get a ps3 at launch unless you work at a gamestore / Best buy/ Future shop/ Circuit City or have friends that can sneak you one )... i read an article about how employees of gamestores already getting a first hand on the ps3s (http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=4497). But supposedly Sony should be shippin 1.2 million ps3s(?) by the beginning of 2007, so you'll get more chances then .

Theres gunna be 15 launch titles on November ( Resistance Fall of Man , Tekken, Virtua Fighter 5, etc...). for 60 GB its 599.99 , for 20 GB 499.99. Bluetooth controllers , you can connect with your psp etc...

Man, 600 bucks for PS3.. i think that i would buy it..

But, i have no connections, if only my brother still worked at Sears..

Aniways, I am not a BIG gamer, but i would LOVE to play it..

esp, KILLZONE.. i love that game.. it's the only game i know how to play

Not worth it to buy it at launch because the system could have bugs and etc when it comes out. Just wait for them to fix all that stuff, if there is any.

Archived