Kim Jung Hoon 김정훈

Guest beautifulxmess

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah you can't save it from the site xD~, so I printscreened and cropped. lol~! Onlyhoon.com cannot prevent us fans from having EVERYTHING! xDD~

bwah~ your welcome everyone ^^~. I need to contribute! Otherwise...it's NOT GOOD AT ALL!

oh my goodness, we're on page 30! go, go, go kim jung hoon lovers! he's so sexxxified, i won't be surprised if i add "MUST LOOK LIKE KIM JUNG HOON" in my 'boyfriend expectations' list! hee =D

p.s. thanks for all the hot pictures, this thread just proves how much we love love love our jung hoon <3

Guest SUjjang

yes. they are all so hot. why ? because he's hot. haha. we should get all the jihoon "shinniee" campers to become yul campers. or we can just have yul to ourselves and let everyone else have shin .... even better for me ;D

Guest Nuruladha

weird....i have dlded all UN album...first time i listen to it...i thought i dlding the wrong album...i'm confused...they sound like japanese...but i heard the word 'sarang'(that's the first word i know for korean)..i think it's the correct album...when i tried to listen carefully...still for me it sounds like japanese song...haha...funny...i havent heard korean artist sang like them...but tell the thruth... i love it....really....i love that kind of music what so ever...i dont know what to call it...but ...ah...for short...just love it very much...cant believe it's yul n his friends sang it...sure it's kinda weird for me to see their perf...still looking for their perf..hope someone willing to tell me where i can get it...

^

LOL xD~ I love their singing toooooooo! They sooo goooooddd! LIKE DRUGS! -dundundun- >_________>~ no I don't take drugs, I don't know where to take drugs, bwah...i'm clean. HONEST!

umm I have small preformances uploaded onto my Dandy Child rotation...>_>~ they are on YSI. I hope that helps ^^. Yes I am pimping it xD~

weird....i have dlded all UN album...first time i listen to it...i thought i dlding the wrong album...i'm confused...they sound like japanese...but i heard the word 'sarang'(that's the first word i know for korean)..i think it's the correct album...when i tried to listen carefully...still for me it sounds like japanese song...haha...funny...i havent heard korean artist sang like them...but tell the thruth... i love it....really....i love that kind of music what so ever...i dont know what to call it...but ...ah...for short...just love it very much...cant believe it's yul n his friends sang it...sure it's kinda weird for me to see their perf...still looking for their perf..hope someone willing to tell me where i can get it...

I posted a couple of files, a few pages back--check them out. If they aren't working, I'll re-upload them.

yeah you can't save it from the site xD~, so I printscreened and cropped. lol~! Onlyhoon.com cannot prevent us fans from having EVERYTHING! xDD~

LOL. Clever nanna!

I was looking at some recent close-up pics of KJH and I think I see some lines around his eyes :(

The signs of being a 26-yr-old? :unsure:

11012241323280ea.jpg

11012241322443jh.jpg

Guest Nuruladha

^

LOL xD~ I love their singing toooooooo! They sooo goooooddd! LIKE DRUGS! -dundundun- >_________>~ no I don't take drugs, I don't know where to take drugs, bwah...i'm clean. HONEST!

umm I have small preformances uploaded onto my Dandy Child rotation...>_>~ they are on YSI. I hope that helps ^^. Yes I am pimping it xD~

wah...thank you...it made my day...hugs!!!

I posted a couple of files, a few pages back--check them out. If they aren't working, I'll re-upload them.

yeah..i've checked but if i'm not mistaken u uploaded using mega right???i dont know y but i having the same prob with farah...couldnt dl from mega...

^ You welcome!

^

^

YAY I'm clever xDD~! Oh see the lines! I almost wanna say wrinkles. But I guess that's what you get for smiling alot for yeh fans xD~

may.. I was able to download from that MU links some time ago. I'll re-up for you. Sendspace is okay with you, right?

nanna.. Went to your site. I really like the layout~ :wub:

(edit) I just realized MythoonA also offered to re-up, and nanna has the perfs on her site in YSI. ^^; Well, I guess having back-up links doesn't hurt, eh? :blush:

. UN - Honeymoon (Awards Show)

. UN - Mini Concert (KBS Music Bank)

Originally uploaded by; MythoonA

Re-up by; FaRicSyung*

^

^

^

^

I don't have Honeymoon awards show so Imma downloading that ^^! Thank you very much!!!!! *_________*~

EDIT I'm an idiot. I do have it. Bwah I'm senile shhh~