i realli wan to watch it!!!!

pls thanks alot Telly~! ^_^

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Telly & MythoonA.. Thanks a lot for those clips!! Am downloading and can't wait to watch! ^_^

MythoonA, who's Mi Guk unnie? :blink: [is it you? :P] I'm quite surprised if the rumours are true (about the two UN guys split because they couldn't get along). They seem like good friends to me. :(

Aww.. He's in tears? Why do the gasoo I like always seems to be one who's more tearful of the group? ^^; [e.g Danny of god, Hyesung of Shinhwa] .. But I don't mind. If anything, it only means he's deep feelings. Hehe. :D <3

SUjjang.. Ahh, don't feel old. ^^;; We're here to help out fellow campers. :D I didn't see Kayla around here anymore. Where did you guys go? We missed you.

yes, the Mi Guk ('American') noona (for him) would be me. :phew: He would have company with Take and V.O.S, since they are mine (officially :sweatingbullets: ) too. xD Maybe someday we'll know the truth about them splitting--it may be that they just got tired of singing--and wanted to move on to other things. --;

SUjjang--no need to feel old--I'm older than you, I'm sure. Besides that--you know Korean gasoo and actors have fans in their 70's and 80's, and I don't think they're old either ^^ They're just older girls.

REUP: KJH's Fanmeeting

includes he's singing "Perhaps Love". Too cute! <3

Thanksss cleown for the re-up! Sad to say, users in Malaysia (including me) is still experiencing the "All download slots (100) assigned to your country (Malaysia) are in use.

Please try again later."

I manage to download a clip where KJH was singing Perhaps Love and I melted on the spot when I heard that :wub: It doesn't help that he was wearing a white suit and getting down on his knees :wub:

EDITED: Thanksss Telly for the YSI!!!

By the way, I found the same clip on onlyhoon.com too!

Anyone here are registered with onlyhoon.com?? What should we enter for the "resident registration number"??

Sorry for troubling you, Telly.. ^^;;;; BTW.. They only have two vids there, right? :huh:

haha, it's no problem =) anything for our lovely jung hoon! heehee and yep, there's only two videos so far =)

Thanksss Telly for the YSI!!!

By the way, I found the same clip on onlyhoon.com too!

Anyone here are registered with onlyhoon.com?? What should we enter for the "resident registration number"??

hehe, you're welcome! i tried registering at the onlyhoon forum, but they still haven't e-mailed me the confirmation link or something like that =| hehe, i tried getting my friend's residence number, so hopefully they accept it =D

Guest SUjjang

awww. well either way. ^_^;;. i'll be to share more. but i think that you guys are sharing mucho things with all of us too ^_^;;. i'm just so proud. :blush:

and yes. they have so many fans ;D. my mother loves jung hoon oppa more than jung won oppa >.<;;. but i can see why ^_^;;.... like mother like daughter <3

SUSAN <3 THANK YOU FOR THE SONGS IN POST #283 ;D hahaha.

You rock. Such a hardcore UN fan.

haha welcome esther. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAME TO THIS THREAD ;D...

^ SUSAN T^T I tried opening the files- and guess what...

there`s only ONE song for each zipped album -.-;; it`s not the whole album. It`s okay though ^^;; I`m buying all the ones that are still in print -.-;;

Guest SUjjang

^ hm. i wonder why that happens... i'm so sure that i zipped them correctly.. seeing others got them T_T;;..

and now my computer is dead. so i can't do anything about it ... hm. let me check >.<;

edit ;;

the files work for me.. hmm. i wonder what happened. eeyeah. i can't seem to find any more of their CDs too. i can't believe i lost them. T_T;;

i can't find them no more.

they're prolly in the missing box when i was moving to california... i knew i shoulda brought them with me TT_TT;;

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! STOP POSTING SUUUPPAA CUTE PICTYOORS OF KIM JUNG HOOOOOOOONNNNN!!! I WANT TO REMAIN LOYAL TO JOO JI HOOOOONNNN!

lol :) (i hope everyone figured out i was just kidding) but oh mai gah! his smileeeee *melts* :tears: what do i do, double camper? T.T;;

lol :) (i hope everyone figured out i was just kidding) but oh mai gah! his smileeeee *melts* :tears: what do i do, double camper? T.T;;

hahahaha that's easy! come join us at the YUL side =) moohahahaaha!

Guest Nuruladha

hye all...

i dont know where i've been all this while...i missed all the post of his perf,album,game show or what ever on him that u guy posted before...so i wondering...if u guys can give link to cb that got his stuff...fell in love with this guy...almost fainted coz see to many his cute face today...couldnt see anymore for today...so cute...cb would be fine...

i really like the way he smiles!!

everytime i look at his pics...it reminds me of se7en so badly!!

both of them are sooooooo cute!!!

love you >.<

Guest Nuruladha

i really like the way he smiles!!

everytime i look at his pics...it reminds me of se7en so badly!!

both of them are sooooooo cute!!!

love you >.<

ah!!!true...i have the same thought too...he's like the innocent look of se7en...i'm melting each time saw his smiling...he's so cute and adorable....

I thought I'd contribute because...I should xDD~ I got these piccies from his official site and I haven't seen them posted yet.

yt6kv.th.pngutitled31jk.th.pngunttitled339kn.th.pnguntrtitled63vw.th.pnguntittytyled252fh.th.pnguntitltred51xv.th.pnguntitletytyd297uw.th.png

more:

untitletyd248hz.th.pnguntitletyd238jq.th.png

untitlertrtd186nz.th.png

untitlertd314fo.th.png

untitlertd270mx.th.png

untitlertd262bb.th.png

untitlertd192wy.th.png

untitlertd147yi.th.png

untitlertd80nh.th.png

untitlertd76nv.th.png

untitlered97ud.th.png

untitledtyty105kk.th.png

tyuntitled280lh.th.png

unfdgtitled212rx.th.png

unrrtitled179dj.th.png

untifgtled328ww.th.png

untijtled348hk.th.png

untiled28bx.th.png

untited45zg.th.png

untitld125ef.th.png

untitldged222tw.th.png

untitle16xn.th.png

untitle111ho.th.png

untitle133jn.th.png

untitle169ou.th.png

untitlead190up.th.png

Enjoy teh KJH pic fest xDD~ My favourite is when he is wearing the pink jumper....so cute *________________*~

Guest Nuruladha

thanks nanna for the pic...add it to my collection...after i opened the folder of his picture...also couldnt picked which one is the best...ehehhe...he's looked so cute n adorable in every pic coz he have a baby face...comelnye....

hehe, you're welcome! i tried registering at the onlyhoon forum, but they still haven't e-mailed me the confirmation link or something like that =| hehe, i tried getting my friend's residence number, so hopefully they accept it =D

Ohhh, what is actually residential registration number?? I tried filling in my identification number but they won't accept it :(

nanna!! Thanksssss so muchie for the pics!! I was trying to save the piccies from onlyhoon but failed to do so :( Thankss so much for posting the pics here :)

I really like his smile and his dreamy expression when he's not smiling :wub: