Ayumi And Hankyung In Loveletter! <333

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMFAOX!! laughed my butt off watching this episode!! XDD sooo cute!! and godd i felt sorry for heechul his confession was HILARIOUS. what an arrogant guy~~ XDD

Whoo, to sidetrack a little. Yeah I thought Heechul's love train was like hilarious. And Ayumi was like Get off. Until Heechul does the big innocent doe eyes thing! SO ADORABLE!

• 1 month later...

Yeah they are so adorable!!!!! but i thought they paired up more than once already?

I was mad during the special where hankyung was on. Ayumi didn't bungee jump with hankyung but Tim instead. I wanted to see them jump together.

haha I loove Hankyung Ayumi couple too :]

sooo cute.

and I was so mad that they didn't jump together!!

I was noooo. not with Tim. He's supposed to jump with Yoori. lol.

As much as I adore Hankyung, I think she looks better with Shiwon. They won all of their games and were really in sync with one another.

Still, I like the Hankyung-Ayumi pairing too, just not as much as the Shiwon-Ayumi duo.

Ayumi, how can you not love her? She's so funny and just adorable.

Guest bayb3steph

lol yeah i think they are so cute together too =] i saw the one with him massaging her and i was like eeek! too bad they werent together in that episode.. but its okay i guess cuz she looked pretty good with shi won too. but yeahs woulda been nice if ayumi and hankyung was coupled again lols

Archived