[Japanese Movie 2018] It's boring here, pick me up,  Koko wa Taikutsu Mukae ni Kite, ここは退屈迎えに来て

0ly40

It's Boring Here, Pick Me Up

It's Boring Here, Pick Me up-01.jpg

Details:

• Movie: It's Boring Here, Pick Me Up 
  • Romaji: Koko wa Taikutsu Mukae ni Kite
  • Japanese: ここは退屈迎えに来て
  • Director: Ryuichi Hiroki
  • Writer: Mariko Yamauchi
  • Producer:
  • Cinematographer:
  • Release Date: Fall, 2018
  • Runtime:
  • Distributor: Kadokawa Pictures

Plot

I (Ai Hashimoto) got a job in Tokyo, but after 10 years she went back to her hometown. Now, I is 27-years-old and lives with her parents. Even though she works as a freelance writer, her parents treats her as a freeter. She meets her friends from her high school days. Using her courage, she contacts Shiina-kun  who was the top player on their high school soccer team. She admired since high school.

Meanwhile, I (Mugi Kadowaki) admires life in Tokyo and is afraid of life in Tokyo. She still lives in her hometown. She can't forget her ex-boyfriend Shiina-kun. After she broke up with Shiina-kun, she hangs out with a man who she does not like. She is obsessed with memories of her happy moments with Shiina-kun.

In order to relieve their boredom, I and I want Shiina-kun.

Notes

1. Based on novel "Koko wa Taikutsu Mukae ni Kite" by Mariko Yamauchi (published 2012 by Gentosha).

Cast:

Ai Hashimoto,

Mugi kadowaki,

Ryo Narita

source: asianwiki

Archived