*All I want for Christmas is You* ~~ fulfilled request~~

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest yerathy

Hello! WOW.. I just finished listening to All i want for xmas... wow. I wish I can hit those notes. ^^ You sing well! I absolutely love your emotion in the songs!! Keep it up!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvjunjin0819

yandje : okie..yayyy, can't wait to hear it!!! ^____^

yerstar: awww, wooowww.....thank u so much!!! ^____^

marshmellow : awwww, thanks sooo much!! ^____^

LovesKimDongwan: thank u thank u Tran!! <33333 ^____^

XxKT13A13YxX: awww, thank u soooo much!!!! I use adobe audition, btw!!! ^____^

NEVERland: haha, that comment cracked me up .. ur silly!! but, woow...thanks soo much, ur too nice!!! ^____^

xBoobyx: aww, wow ... thanks!!!! ^____^

Thanks again everyone!

Take care,

Tab ;)

I ALWAYS ADORED YOUR VOICE.

Wow you pull off Mariah Carey's voice so well...just all the crazy singer's voice cause you're one yourself.

Oy oy. Good job.

You never disappoint me. XDD

:)

All I want for Christmas is You- oh~ i love the this song~ ^_^ so cute.~

yeah, some pitch stuff here and there on the higher notes~ but i j/ love your tone.~ Strong and supportive. More practice is perfection!~ great emotion!~ that was awesome--love your voice hehe* :)

Don't Forget About Us- Not much of a fan of this song, but you sounded awesome.~ ^_^ cute instrumental too.

Hero/Never Too Far Medley- nice job.~ This song is so amazingly pretty and i love it. Your control is very strong~ beautiful job.~ :)

You've an overall beautiful voice!~ perfect for mariah carey's songs hehe ^_^ . awesome clips* ;)^_^

Guest luvjunjin0819

femme*fatale<3: awwww, hehe, thank youuu!! ^___^

dori dori: awww, wow...thank youuu!!! ^___^

MMHM : aww, wow, reallly??? wow, thank youu!! ^___^

songie_ryugirl: wow...u listened to all of em?? O_O wowww, thanks so much for the comments!!!! ^__^

Take care,

Tab ;)

Guest conversebunny

All I Want for Christmas Is You- love this song~<3 your voice and style of singing is so perfect for this song!!! the ending was crazily high but you pulled it off nicely! I totally loved this clip, you sound great! :D

you! woman! omg... your voice = love ^_^

I am sitting here in awe... mariah is definately not for the faint hearted... but you can sing her songs so well! Ah out of the 3 I think I like Don't Forget About Us the most... hehe even if it is just a rough mix it still sounds great.

Just need to control some of the higher notes, but that's only every now and then... apart from that... <3<3<3<3<3

*starts ploughing through the rest of the songs* :P

You're the perfect person to sing All I want for Christmas is You! I love your voice, and I love the high notes. I really like the other two as well, you have an amazing voice TAB! <33

Guest DONNA<3

ooo nicee i love m.c LASJKFALSFJKA i lvoe dont forget about us. you sang it really good. haha all i want for xmas.. wow ive been walkin around randomly singing that haha. umm yea some notes were off .. but who cares? :D hahaha good job.. now time for listening for your third one.

Guest xbabysusan

some of the notes are really flat.

if it was more in tunes, it would be sooo much better.

but other than that, it's good =)

OMG YOUR ' DONT FORGET ABOUT US ' is gooooood.

Guest luvjunjin0819

conversebunny: awww, wow ... thank so much!!!! ^___^

Jasmine<3: awww, thanks so much!!!!! ^___^

saffy: aww, hehe, ur too nice!!! thanks so much! ^___^

Nana: wow....ur too nice!!!! thank u so much!!! ^___^

DONNA<3: hehe, awww...thanks so much!!! ^___^

xbabysusan: I know, i'll work on it!!! thanks so much for the comments! ^___^

Thanks again!

Take care,

Tab ;)

WOW, I'm speechless, I really am. Your voice is amazing, it truly is. You hit the right high notes very well. Some people sing one of Mariah's song, they don't hit the high notes, but you did and you sound great. You have a great singing tanlent and continue using it. <3

-EDIT- I love the song Heaven, you rock! HAHA =P

Archived