이승기 - 내여자라니까

Guest minikang15

Guest minikang15

first time,
this is my second post on soompi, and first post for singing, i think im bad, so thats why i decided to post ^^ for good advice from the other soompi people

i dont have soundclick or anything so yeh, im not even sure if this will work but anyway if it does yay!!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...32A6A687C49E6F2

btw this was recorded with mp3, so qualities pretty crap, and i was really nervous while i was singing for some reason so i was very shaky

Guest bboyrushfive

you keep changing the key constantly throughout the song so.. > _<;; i cant tell what pitch you're trying to sing it in, you should work on keeping it hwo it's supposed to be in the song.

did you sing along with the song? or were you just singing withint listening to it?

btw you shuold just get a MIC (pretty cheap only about ten bucks?) and use that to record, that way you dont have to sing accapella or one-shots, unless that was what you were intending to do.

your voice seems like it would fit this song pretty well just needa work on the actual vocals now

keep practicing~~

Archived