BoA - Dakishimeru--*

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
~tada anata ga suki<3 :D;
>Click. Oh boy .__.; First of all, sorry for posting another thread so soon m(_ _)m But I feel like this song requires an separate topic to evaluate. Also, it's something quite different from the others <<; I didn't anticipate to try this, because the moment I heard it, the song sounded impossible :lol: ; I took about 20 minutes recording this, so I was trying for decency, not perfection T_T; edit: listen until the end (or fast forward lol); the last chorus sounds the best since I was warmed up better by then xDD; Self-evaluation: -the low verses are so fast in some parts <___<; I just ran over them as fast as I could in hopes that I could cover them mostly without tripping LOL. Oh well, it's good practice for Japanese speaking. -I suck at the long drawn-out high notes at the ends of choruses, etc. I'm glad I didn't strangle. -I like the effect-sy parts 8D and the talk part in the middle, even though my speaking is horrible. -lots of other bad stuff...I give up 8D~ So yay~ I tried something new. And now this song is getting stuck in my head << I hated it at first, but I guess BoA songs have a knack for catchiness. This was really fun to record ^^ --------------- Dakishimeru Lyrics: Natsumi Watanabe Music: Kazuhiro Hara SAIDOSHIITO BAGGU to keitai nagekonde Konayuki hikaru KAABU wo nukeru GABURIORE Hitori ki mama ni BIRU no tsuki wo oikosu no I KNOW LONELINESS IS BEST FRIEND Wakatteru no roku jihan machiawasete mo Anata itsumo shiji sugi ni arawareru Yaritai koto omoikiri yaritai n deshou? MAMA SAYS A MAN IS DREAMER *Honnette ienai mon da ne (CAN’T LOVE ANYMORE otagai sama ne) Saikou ni aii can't readeru no ni **Dakishimeru yowai anata sae TRUE LOVE watashi ni wa tenshi Dou natta tte tada anata ga suki Kaeru basho nara sono mune Isogashii asa erabi toru haki nareteru SHOES Shogyoumujou cinderella wa hon no sekai Shiawase wa igai to ashi moto mukuchi ni DANCE BABY WILL YOU DANCE TAKE A CHANCE Michi ga ippon dake nara (SHOW ME WHERE TO GO? Te no naru hou he) Mayou koto nai no ni ***Hitorizutsu sore ga nozomi nara Chi no hate made hashiru wa Kizutsuita sono hane wo iyasu SO SWEET te no hira wo ageru (Narration) Hey, ittai nani wo nozondeiru no? Hajimete anata wo mita toki anata wa ikinari watashi no kokoro ni hairi konde kita Naze ima konna ni namida ga afureru no? Shoujo janai kedo onna janai no Hold you! *Repeat **Repeat ***Repeat

I swear BoA's got mad talent. And her songs ARE catchy.

Those high notes during the choruses weren't .... so smooth. And some places were off beat. HOWEVER! Considering that it is only a 20 minute recording, very nice job. :)

I don't think your voice has enough power to pull off songs like this. These type of fast beat songs need a lot of feeling and emotion and power and attitude, which is sort of your weak point for faster songs, and mine too. Glad you're exploring more genres! :D Keep it up. I absolutely adore Planetarium, it's one of your best.

Guest babiixru

i used to have troulbe holding out notes too! so then i tried visualizing a straight line and like using a flat hand motion moving from the left to the right to help me stabilize myself. it works ^^; or at least i like to think it does.

this wasn't that bad girl! i hear your struggling during the chorus though! your low notes are getting uberly great ;D. i really love the talking part! and the heh! oh wooooow, omgod lisa haha i love this <3

Guest Sakura Li

Sugoi desu ne!

Gurl, your Japanese speaking is awesome! How long have you been taking Japanese? I'm in my 3rd year. I'm guessing you take Japanese but if you don't, WOW!

You already pointed out everything so there's not much I can say. I believe a song like this isn't your voice style but I'm amazed you pulled it off quite decent. ^^v Omedeto! ^^

Guest K-popMiko

Awesome! I was just about to request this song in the thread =)

Great job Lisa for a recording in 20 minutes. I can see how this song is hard, it's so fast paced >< Must've been hard, but you made it through! It sounds really nice ^_^

Guest juki_love

i was waiting for someone to post this up ~

u changed the 'hold you!' part keke but it still sounds good ~

your 'no ni' parts are quite weak and the chorus, i've got to say, great try because it's quite a killer -__-;; and props for the 'true love', 'kaeru', 'chi no' and 'sweet love'~

the speaking part is a bit funny.. i mean, it's a bit rushed and some of the words are slurred or mumbled a bit and some of it sounds flat +__+

but considering you took 20 mins in recording this, it sounds pretty good^^

it's nice to see you trying something a bit diff to your norm so great job~

i've taken japanese for 6 yrs yet i feel like i know nothing now =__= -O-

LISA! lol

your japanese so good!

i can't sing japanese fast like that -__-;;

i like it as usual!

i like the talking part XD

i really like Kazuhiro Hara's compositions...

they're so catchy...

Guest babiixru

i was waiting for someone to post this up ~

u changed the 'hold you!' part keke but it still sounds good ~

your 'no ni' parts are quite weak and the chorus, i've got to say, great try because it's quite a killer -__-;; and props for the 'true love', 'kaeru', 'chi no' and 'sweet love'~

the speaking part is a bit funny.. i mean, it's a bit rushed and some of the words are slurred or mumbled a bit and some of it sounds flat +__+

but considering you took 20 mins in recording this, it sounds pretty good^^

it's nice to see you trying something a bit diff to your norm so great job~

i've taken japanese for 6 yrs yet i feel like i know nothing now =__= -O-

5 years of spanish yet i'm taking elementary spanish 1 in college now -O-

Guest conversebunny

hey! so glad to see you try more new stuff, that's how you improve!! :D I think this was a very very well done clip for only 20 minutes! ^^b true, not perfect, but still enjoyable ^v^ this sounds very hard...some words fly by so fast! O.O if you were to try this again, I would say definitely work on the high notes. see if you can get them to sound more powerful and energetic. and watch out for pitch transisting from verse to chorus. you did a very nice job though, so yay for you!!! XD <33

Guest babieblue545

Wow, the first thing I have to say is that I love your voice when you talk. It just sounds so smooth. I have no clue how to describe it, but nonetheless. I think to make it better, you need to hold your notes more, but I know... that this is a hard song, so I give you props for handling this song well. Although on the high notes, you were a bit off key and a bit tensed, but you said so yourself that you weren't really warmed up. It sounds like as if you were getting tired... That happens to me when I sing a difficult song too much.

When I first saw this topic, I thought it was something you couldn't really pull; I was wrong. It's a lot different from what you usually do, and you got most of the pitch correct. Your lower pitch seems to be improving each time I hear you sing. I personally think it's as good as your normal pitch. But I do prefer your usual pitch over your low pitch. You just have this smoothness with the part like "MAMA SAYS A MAN IS DREAMER". Good job, overall. This song is definitely hard.

Omg...Lisa...that was uberly wonderfulicious!

The only thing that I can see wrong that you didn't point out...was that you sang so softly in some parts. Come on, girl! Scream for us!

This is one song I won't be doing haha. I could probably only do the chorus unless I spent some major time going over the verses. :P Kudos!

In the verses you kinda drag the parts out when they should be more clear and crisp with attitude. That happens in the chorus too, it seems slowed down with your style of singing.

You are flat with the high notes in the chorus and they don't sound strong.

OMG the narration is sexyyyyyyy, better with your voice than BoA's cuz yours is lower <3

It took me a while to get used to this song (1st time that's happened with BoA songs and me) but this is pretty good. :D

Guest k_c_pop_bi7_b04

awesome.. nice try .. all u need is to scream it out girl... it's very good, comparin with me-- i couldn't even go up in the chorus.. T_T

Guest Ocean-J

it wasn't bad.. it sounded pretty good... although i haven't heard the song sang by Boa... i still found it a catchy song... don't fret about it... u did fine with this clip... oh if it isn't any trouble... would u mind sending me this song sang by boa to my hotmail account which is Ocean-J@hotmail.com ... i would really appreciate it... after hearing u sing it... i tried imagining boa's voice but i wasn't successful ... anyways... good job.. n keep up the good work... i would give u advice and tips.. but i couldn't sing for beans even if my life depended on it... lolz ^_^

Guest pinklegirl007

Your pitches are quite off when you sing high... But for some reason when you sing this song, it makes this song sound better than when Boa sings it. I think your voice matches to this kind of song, more than Boa's voice! You actually have a more unique and better voice than boa... if you took some voice lessons, to improve your singing techniques, I think that you can be really good!

Archived