clon_105

Huge fan of this series, also leading to that must be the very authentic chemistry between Max and Tul.

I also think that this series wants to show that everyone is a little bi and if you happen to fall in love with somebody the same gender as you, its just as right. Knocks struggles underline that for me.

However, it sure is a stressful watch :D

I find myself not really being able to lean back and just enjoy me some cute screentime of those two, because it'd soon be disturbed again for the same, frustrating reason all throughout the show (similar to the sequel, were their whole story basically revolves around one and the same problem.)

Spoiler

*first cute kiss, Knock responding, theyre holding hands consciously*

Me: aw yis, he mustve finally realized that he actually really feels something for-

Writers: well, a little drama would only be natural, right?

*kind of a reconcilement in the rain, Knock making his very first step towards Korn, wiping away his tears and inidrectly stating that he now is  Korns boyfriend*

Me: its official now. now he wil probably leave Pleng behind and only new struggles will arise-

Writers: lol just kidding

*Knock makes a strong move by kissing Korn, they have very authentic sex*

Me:

Writers:

Us: don't you hecking dare-

Writers:

Writers:

Edited by antennatomars
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

My opinion of Bright goes up and down......currently at a very low level

Reveal hidden contents

He really was mean in ep 11 and the preview for 12 doesn't bode better. Flowers really?! Poor Farm

yeah I dont know, I dont really feel the brightxfarm couple.

To me, the doctors character is more of the creepy type than everything else.

I know that theres not much screentime left, splitting a whole episode in (about 4?) different stories, but to me it felt very rushed.

Like boom and there was love- on top with the doc being pretty weird in the beginning, (which supposedly led farm to an even bigger crush -i know love can make you blind, but that strong of a love in the very beginning, i dont know...-).

The actors are good, but maybe its lack of developing character. I just cant seem to get into those two...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, antennatomars said:

yeah I dont know, I dont really feel the brightxfarm couple.

To me, the doctors character is more of the creepy type than everything else.

I know that theres not much screentime left, splitting a whole episode in (about 4?) different stories, but to me it felt very rushed.

Like boom and there was love- on top with the doc being pretty weird in the beginning, (which supposedly led farm to an even bigger crush -i know love can make you blind, but that strong of a love in the very beginning, i dont know...-).

The actors are good, but maybe its lack of developing character. I just cant seem to get into those two...

I think they can be very cute together, for me its more a question of whether or not Farm can accept an open relationship with Bright and if Bright can be considerate with him on this. 

Spoiler

In Episode 10  11, Bright really lacked consideration towards Farm in the restaurant when the other guy came up and same in the bar in episode 11 with the washroom scene (thought this time Bright looked a little more rattled) and I can't wait for the sub for the other scene what it was about. I mean yes Farm said he will be alright with it to accept Bright as he is, but he didn't say please do it in my face. It feels like Bright is either testing Farm's limit or he's jsut being himself which would mean he's an inconsiderate person and bordeline egoistic. I guess we'll see but the preview for episode well doesn't give me much optimism for Farm

Edit: I've just rewatched ep 11 with the subs only to realize the restaurant scene is also in that episode and not 10, my bad, hence the correction...and might I add with the subs its even worse than I thought :(

Edited by zeirii
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, zeirii said:

I think they can be very cute together, for me its more a question of whether or not Farm can accept an open relationship with Bright and if Bright can be considerate with him on this. 

Hide contents

In Episode 10, Bright really lacked consideration towards Farm in the restaurant when the other guy came up and same in the bar in episode 11 with the washroom scene (thought this time Bright looked a little more rattled) and I can't wait for the sub for the other scene what it was about. I mean yes Farm said he will be alright with it to accept Bright as he is, but he didn't say please do it in my face. It feels like Bright is either testing Farm's limit or he's jsut being himself which would mean he's an inconsiderate person and bordeline egoistic. I guess we'll see but the preview for episode well doesn't give me much optimism for Farm

hm, i still have to be convinced, but true that, with the acceptance ....-

really curious how things will eventually turn out (im thinking that in the end, farm is probably the first one to change bright (or its a 180 twist and farm falls in love with fai lerl (not kidding i actually lowkey ship her and yiwha though, i dont know where that comes from but i just got a feel).

Spoiler

Im kind of not so thrilled of episodes 12s teaser, since things with bright dont seem so rosy and knock seems to crawl after pleng again, i was hoping for things to finally unfold.

Its a little draggy.

Im kind of on tenterhooks just waiting for knock to be clear about his feelings and somebody to just show knock of what his oh so lovely girlfriend is capable of doing.

And let me tellya if by the end of the series Knock doesnt fully realize how one-of-a-kind Korn is and that he would never do anything that would make him uncomfortbale, and how Korn mustve felt all the time, Ill eat chocolotes for the rest of my life.

Korn is walking virtue. The fact that Knock would have more trust in Plengs words than in the Korn that he knows is disappointing.       (might be excused with Knock not knowing about any of the things that we know...but just...a little tiny bit...)

1 hour ago, zeirii said:

Reveal hidden contents

In Episode 10, Bright really lacked consideration towards Farm in the restaurant when the other guy came up and same in the bar in episode 11 with the washroom scene (thought this time Bright looked a little more rattled) and I can't wait for the sub for the other scene what it was about. I mean yes Farm said he will be alright with it to accept Bright as he is, but he didn't say please do it in my face. It feels like Bright is either testing Farm's limit or he's jsut being himself which would mean he's an inconsiderate person and bordeline egoistic. I guess we'll see but the preview for episode well doesn't give me much optimism for Farm

I'm not sure  Farm is ready for an open relationship with anyone let alone Bright.  I think for Bright there is a fear factor at work...getting older..and yes ego working overtime...because at some point - he won't be on the market.  Will be interesting to see how that story arc ends...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, antennatomars said:

hm, i still have to be convinced, but true that, with the acceptance ....-

really curious how things will eventually turn out (im thinking that in the end, farm is probably the first one to change bright (or its a 180 twist and farm falls in love with fai lerl (not kidding i actually lowkey ship her and yiwha though, i dont know where that comes from but i just got a feel).

Hide contents

Im kind of not so thrilled of episodes 12s teaser, since things with bright dont seem so rosy and knock seems to crawl after pleng again, i was hoping for things to finally unfold.

Its a little draggy.

Im kind of on tenterhooks just waiting for knock to be clear about his feelings and somebody to just show knock of what his oh so lovely girlfriend is capable of doing.

Spoiler

Yihwa/Fai that is one ship I didn't think about lol but with Farm, he was clear with Prae that he's not into girl anymore, he fully realised that he is gay

For ep 12, I feel the same for Bright/Farm storyline. For Knock/Pleng I'm very curious about how 11 ended with Ter or Der at Knock's door, I wonder if he's gonna do any damage.

1 hour ago, antennatomars said:

And let me tellya if by the end of the series Knock doesnt fully realize how one-of-a-kind Korn is and that he would never do anything that would make him uncomfortbale, and how Korn mustve felt all the time, Ill eat chocolotes for the rest of my life.

Korn is walking virtue. The fact that Knock would have more trust in Plengs words than in the Korn that he knows is disappointing.       (might be excused with Knock not knowing about any of the things that we know...but just...a little tiny bit...)

Spoiler

Lol you won't need to eat chocolate for the rest of your life, I don't see how they would end up together if Knock doesn't realize it haha 

Nah no excuses for Knock, Korn was straight forward with him and Knock gave him false hope at multiple times, and he stays with Pleng for the wrong reasons too....

24 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm not sure  Farm is ready for an open relationship with anyone let alone Bright.  I think for Bright there is a fear factor at work...getting older..and yes ego working overtime...because at some point - he won't be on the market.  Will be interesting to see how that story arc ends...

Very interesting, we know how Korn/Knock will end, so I'm deeply interested in the Farm/Bright storyline and I'm very curious on how it will end.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Spoiler

Right now, the image I have of Knock is that of a Eunuch in a Chinese drama...useless

39 minutes ago, zeirii said:

Very interesting, we know how Korn/Knock will end, so I'm deeply interested in the Farm/Bright storyline and I'm very curious on how it will end.

It will...the screen writers and director is giving us such twists...that anything is possible.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, antennatomars said:

@zeirii

Thats for sure, what I meant is probably more that Im hoping for it to be visible in the series, how wrong Knock was all that time.

Maybe that he apologizes for his false accusations.

I agree, once he realized how evil Pleng is, I'm sure he will understand how wrong he has been and apologize. I could be wrong of course, but I don't see them getting together without Knock apologizing and finally understanding how much he made Korn hurt and how much he was a fool believing Pleng. 

• Like 3

urgh im so disappointed at knock again. how can he believe the words of a girl he is only dating for a few months and doesnt believe his best friend. i dont think he deserves korn and i got happy for what happened to him lol i kope knock discovers soon who pleng really is. about farm and bright i cant stand them anymore. its obvious that farm is not ready to see bright with other guys and is suffering for the lack of consideration bright has for him. i wished he were more smart and loved himself more

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zeirii said:

agree, once he realized how evil Pleng is, I'm sure he will understand how wrong he has been and apologize. I could be wrong of course, but I don't see them getting together without Knock apologizing and finally understanding how much he made Korn hurt and how much he was a fool believing Pleng. 

I'm hoping this is what an apology could look like

Spoiler

screen-shot-2017-09-21-at-7-57-20-am.png

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Athi Uthai the Journey ep. 4 full

Moments from ep. 10-11

Spoiler

It's just me or I watched to the fujoshi friend of the Korn's friend in "Bad Romance" answering the Knock's topic in the episode 10? she's asking what Uni are they so she can go to aplicate  XD she looks like the same girl ( Can't believe that I can't upload capture D:)