clon_105

7 hours ago, zeirii said:

I was happy too when Bright rejected the other guy, it showed Farm was is number one priority. 

Yeah that made me hopeful...and I also think that the whole Knock7Korn issue is rattling him a bit. I mean he's watching two guys struggling ( against all odds--ok mainly Pleng) to be together...and here he has something he's about to put in his que rather than embrace-  so we'll see...I had difficulty  reading the emotion even after the subs...

• Like 1

On 20.9.2017 at 10:33 PM, deltos said:

Yes they are. I think the were married in Paris.

I've seen  2 other couples from BL drama who have this  kind of chemistry in addition to Max and Tul

maybe... i didn't see and i'm talking about the Thai dramas not asian in general.

anyway the chemistry between them is amazing i think they are a couple.you can see it here: 

english to this one:  Q : what is the most favorite part of each other? Tul to Cgame : I love your ears Max to Tul : I love your eyes Tul to Max : I love your lips . The video has been uploaded in YT but they cut this part

3 hours ago, shinopchan said:

I read on Instagram the bed scenes and other kisses are longer in the Chinese cut. The Thai cut is shorter. Does anyone knows where to watch the Chinese version? Thanks.

I've looked on about 6 different  Chinese sites -  you can find BTS and interviews and other info about TWM but very few if any episodes which, kinda of makes sense as China has a ban currently on airing BL content on the web and tv.  Seems strange that Thailand would make a longer cut for a country that has a ban. It might be on a private site - but since China monitors all content - that might not b the case either...hope this helps...

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, JAN said:

maybe... i didn't see and i'm talking about the Thai dramas not asian in general.

anyway the chemistry between them is amazing i think they are a couple.you can see it here: 

I can see that they have a great friendship and not afraid of skinship -  however, until I hear it from their lips...I would hold the pronouncements . Besides, if they were a couple, it would be their private life - not public life. 

• Like 1

Hi fan of Together With Me,

Me and a friend have plans on bringing both Max & Tul to Singapore for a fanmeet. We are having a survey at the moment to see if this event can work or not. 

If you guys have the time, please help us by filling up the survey form. It would mean a lot. Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ENkHnw80Qca_KKcpgXNPrky4OI2RW0YU3UNu7QYyJvM