Mike He (Official Photo Thread)

Guest Alice

My friends took some pics but they are not tt clear.. due to camera defaults :( But nvm.. i've some pics at hand.. hehe..

Mike he's autograph session in Singapore to promote his new drama, " lets get married". ( 28 aug 06)

http://aycu12.webshots.com/image/611/20008...42170337_rs.jpg

Mike he and Sha sha

http://aycu20.webshots.com/image/4179/2000...24598030_rs.jpg

http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/204/20008...66815800_rs.jpg

http://aycu34.webshots.com/image/3313/2000...37059995_rs.jpg

http://aycu05.webshots.com/image/3684/2000...46845621_rs.jpg

http://aycu15.webshots.com/image/2214/2000...10382103_rs.jpg

http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/4061/2000...05085271_rs.jpg

credits: asianfanatics

This one is small.. he was at the departure hall in the airport.. He turned and waved at us.. haha.. :)

http://aycu22.webshots.com/image/1061/2000...00839231_rs.jpg

More pics will be posted later.. ^^ shall post one which he was v close to us and he said hello to us.. ^^

Wow he looks so good in short hair! In pink too! =D =D These pictures prove that Mike can look good in short hair [referring to the posts earlier that said he only looked good in long hair ;]Thanks so much for sharing ^^ isn't the girl on his right side the girl from Love Contract? o__o wow her hair is so looooong compared to short her in LC but of course that was 2 years ago [x I might've gotten her mixed up with the wrong person though.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought his hair was hot

in DBY when he was in the

house hahaha because

when he was outside

of the house. he had

bobby pins in his hair

and that was just

a bit odd (: LOL

Mike he is just plain out hot!

I L0VE HIM<333 thehehe

Guest koreanfreak

Wow he looks so good in short hair! In pink too! =D =D These pictures prove that Mike can look good in short hair [referring to the posts earlier that said he only looked good in long hair ;]Thanks so much for sharing ^^ isn't the girl on his right side the girl from Love Contract? o__o wow her hair is so looooong compared to short her in LC but of course that was 2 years ago [x I might've gotten her mixed up with the wrong person though.

haha.. he's hot!.. he looks even hotter in real person.. seriously.. :)

Not too sure if the gal is from LC.. but she's sha sha ( cant rmb her real name).. and she's gorgeous too.. when i saw her real person.. i was like woah~ she kinda reminds me of ayumi hamasaki..

Guest xblu3yx

hahax.. koreanfreak.. jux had to agree with u tat mike he is hot!! jux so shuai.. hehe..

(stil livin in the world where he said hello. smiled. n wave.)

and not to forget sha sha... she's super pretty.. got a shock when i saw her..

I've always thought mike looks betetr with shorter hair <3

i thought his hair was too long in DBY

i tink he looks better in DBY.. but well.. tats the kind of hair style jux for a show..

but with short hair.. he stil is hot and cool.. :)

house hahaha because

when he was outside

of the house. he had

bobby pins in his hair

and that was just

I L0VE HIM<333 thehehe

I totally agree!!

Guest koreanfreak

hahax.. koreanfreak.. jux had to agree with u tat mike he is hot!! jux so shuai.. hehe..

(stil livin in the world where he said hello. smiled. n wave.)

and not to forget sha sha... she's super pretty.. got a shock when i saw her..

i tink he looks better in DBY.. but well.. tats the kind of hair style jux for a show..

but with short hair.. he stil is hot and cool.. :)

haha.. yup yup.. will nv forget the moment he turned and said hello to us, waved and smile.. haha.. :)

Guest stardust_x

Aw mike is so good looking, he's better looking in real life like that time he came to syd and i saw him .. <3

Him and rainie are so cute together, that one pic where he's applying lipstick to her is so cute!!

Guest freya1507

house hahaha because

when he was outside

of the house. he had

bobby pins in his hair

and that was just

I L0VE HIM<333 thehehe

:lol: this was exactly the thing what i was thinking while watching :lol::phew::vicx:

my current favorite amongst the taiwanese actors ^^ he zapped me real hard when i saw him in devil beside you. but i've seen him last quarter last year when bae yong joon was in taiwan and IMX [Japan] (byj co owns this company), the company that manages mike he's career in japan welcomed him to thier family. mike he then already gave me an impression. love his eyes and smile. :wub:

hope to read the latest news and see the latest photos of mike here :)

Guest Diianasaur

OH-MY-LORD ! i LOVE THIS GUY ! never knew there was a thread of him, i fell in love with him after watching the 1st eps. of Love Contact, i haven't seen Devil Beside You but i've started watching it, on the 4th eps atm. dangit, it was quite ugly at 1st with the pins and stuff on his hair, but after he got rid of most of it, he's looking so DAMN FINE ! omggggggggg obsession alert !

• 1 month later...
Guest CurthniL

i am absolutely OBSESSED with mike he plus couldnt believe there was a mike he pic thread in soompi :phew: :phew: haha after watching devil beside you :rolleyes: *goes to heaven* good thing as well because devil beside you is the first drama ive watched that isnt korean ^^ mike is just hot in everything *sighz* need to go to taiwan and stalk :ph34r: lol have u guys seen the landy MV where he just kisses?? :w00t: so envious but his so good lol

Guest chrys_lee

hello everyone!! :) mike he is just the cutest taiwanese actor i've ever seen... :blush: at first i was in love with ming dao... but cuz of his long hair.... i don't think he's cute anymore... :vicx: i first saw mike he in an advertisement... they were advertising marry me.... i didn't watch that show because i didn't have that channel.. but i really want to watch it.. he looks lik a really really cute japanese... at first i thought he was japanese... but he spoke chinese... was a bit shocked... i started to like him even more when i watched devil beside you... :crazy: he was just too cute to handle... he was sooo cool!! everything about him was just lik... *perfect*... i prefer him with long hair... short hair doesn't really suit him... whatever it is, he's still really handsome....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Emotions

xD Mike He is the hottest taiwanese guy I've ever seen (btw isn't taiwanese, chinese too ? O.o;). I absolutely loved him in DBY. I just don't like the idea that they made them into step brother and sister. What if when their little brothers/sisters grow up and find out their half-brother and sister have been in love for so long? O.o;;...but it's a movie, so I guess I won't think too far lol xD

I found Love Contract's ending was confusing and lame =(

But I like the story line ...sorta..opps getting off the topic...

anyways....

MIKE HE is so cute ^^

Guest bioshiva07

Mike He is one scorching hott TAiwanese guy. Finally, I can be obsessed with someone who I can understand! I haven't seen all of his dramas yet though. I love how in the talk shows, they always call him the "kissing king"

Archived