Mike He (Official Photo Thread)

Guest Alice

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freya1507

no, his acting is definitely NOT bad, but the storyline is horrible. it is kinda lame, actually. u watch the 1st episode n u'll knw what i mean...even his charm couldnt keep me glued to this series.... :P

a pity ... but maybe it gets better after some episode ????

lets hope so :P

watching Devil bside me for the 2nd time :phew:

Guest koreanfreak

omg omg.. i jus saw mike he an hr ago.. he came to s'pore with sha sha to promote his new show- lets get married.. and i saw him less then 0.5m away.. so close!! and when my friend and i shouted his name.. he looked at us and said "halo"! so friendly!! and his smile is so mesmerizing.. *faint* Prob i'll post his pic asap.. :)

Haha I looked though all 18 pages hoping to find pictures of hot hot Mike<3 instead, most of the replies were "MIKE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT!" lmao!(x

It seems that Mike is bad at picking roles -_- ;; He's a good actor and has so much potential, yet he can't seem to choose the right roles >__> maybe he needs a new agent. Love Contract to me was a good drama, but it seems that among the audience it's split 50/50 - half liked it and half didn't. And then Express Boy& Marry Me.. aish. The only success was DBY. Everyone is still smitten with him though (: (:

THANKS to those who posted pictures ^^;; especially the person that posted all those Love Contract pictures, cause Ariel&Mike = my preferred couple rather than Rainie&Mike hehe xD

By the way I would like to clarify for those who are confused if Mike and Rainie are together. I think that's highly impossible due to the fact that he's taken by Joe sorry kiddies....... Hahaha. just kidding :phew:

Vsorry didn't mean to blind you! :P

Guest freya1507

omg omg.. i jus saw mike he an hr ago.. he came to s'pore with sha sha to promote his new show- lets get married.. and i saw him less then 0.5m away.. so close!! and when my friend and i shouted his name.. he looked at us and said "halo"! so friendly!! and his smile is so mesmerizing.. *faint* Prob i'll post his pic asap.. :)

omg lucky girl ... hope you had the chance to take pics :w00t: if yes pls post :phew:;)

here the anouncment for his promotion in sg

scan0006ao5.jpg

credit: QiNsS@iMike He Jun Xiang Forum

Haha I looked though all 18 pages hoping to find pictures of hot hot Mike<3 instead, most of the replies were "MIKE IS SOOOOOOOOO HOT!" lmao!(x

my dear feel free to post pics/gifs/Links ...no prob :phew:

you can write in normal size letters we are not badeyed here B);) even so i'm and "old lady" hihihi i can read without glasses and can see his hotness very well ;-)

Guest koreanfreak

My friends took some pics but they are not tt clear.. due to camera defaults :( But nvm.. i've some pics at hand.. hehe..

Mike he's autograph session in Singapore to promote his new drama, " lets get married". ( 28 aug 06)

2000896257442170337_rs.jpg

Mike he and Sha sha

2000896109024598030_rs.jpg

2000841334166815800_rs.jpg

2000877070337059995_rs.jpg

2000872836446845621_rs.jpg

2000820094210382103_rs.jpg

2000831557405085271_rs.jpg

credits: asianfanatics

This one is small.. he was at the departure hall in the airport.. He turned and waved at us.. haha.. :)

2000892680500839231_rs.jpg

More pics will be posted later.. ^^ shall post one which he was v close to us and he said hello to us.. ^^

Guest koreanfreak

i'm not too sure if there's gonna be DBY2.. but i heard rumours abt it.. dont know if its true.. hha.. but anyway.. if i'm not wrong.. the title of rainie yang and mike he's new drama is " exchange <3", think they are gonna start filming in nov? pls correct me if i'm wrong.. :)

Archived