[KBS Drama 2017] Fight for My Way 쌈 마이웨이 - Park Seojoon & Kim Jiwon | Mon-Tue

ilwoo_aein

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just finished ep. 5!!!! Three cheers for the Viki subbers who are getting it done SO quickly now! I'm still living and dying for this show and it's always a good day when there's a new episode!

My thoughts on the episode below!! 

Spoiler

- I'm so glad we didn't get much more of The Ex this time - I might have had to scream if we got much of her in this episode after having to watch *that kiss* last ep

- Coach being afraid of Ae Ra and always calling her that "mic psycho" is priceless, and I'd love to see more interactions with the three of them together (AR, DM and Coach)

- We are getting way, way too much time with Blondie Boy and his henchmen. Less of that more, of the cute, please!!!

- I find it sweet but heartbreaking that DongMan is so convinced he hasn't lost any of his edge despite being out of competition for such a long time. We love you, honey, but please listen to Coach before your over confidence kills you!

- SO proud of Ae Ra for actually applying for a better position - never give up, girl!!!! Fighting!! And it was super sweet of her to try to get DM a job, even if we all know there's no way he's going to give up fighting now that he's started again.

- The whole customer-theft situation was so horrible, and so relatable. I don't know about you, but I know I've been in similar situations before in my workplaces, and there's just no worse feeling on earth than having to do something demeaning like that because you are too afraid of being without a job. Living paycheck-to-paycheck is the WORST, and so are cruel customers and bosses!! (Although getting a hug from PSJ at the end of all that would make up for a LOT! B))

- It was so satisfying watching DM stand up for her, even if I did die a little inside imagining how she's going to survive without a regular paycheck.

- I am ready for us to get to a crisis point with the intern-flirtation storyline, and I do wish we'd had less of that and more scenes with the four friends together. So far all we've had have been small bits and pieces with the quartet together, and it would be so fun to see them interacting at more length. Still, I appreciate the contrasting dynamics we're seeing with Seol Hee and Joo Man vs. Dong Man and Ae Ra - I just hope we get more sweetness and connection and true communication between SH and JM as time goes on.

- I personally find Moo Bin totally adorable, although in no way is he actually valid competition for DongMan, but I did want to whack him in his cute little head when he asked her to move to a different neighborhood just because he doesn't like how close she lives to DM. And I HATE that AR feels that she has to lie to him about practically everything all the time. Bye, boi, bye! 

- DM asking AR to be his manager was adorable, but I can't imagine how hard it was for her to watch him get obliterated like that. I can't even stand to watch people I DON'T know get beat up in the ring, so I can imagine how much more horrible it is when it's a close friend. Unfortunately, I'm guessing that's not going to change anytime soon, so she'd better get used to it. :(

And...this isn't a spoiler, but can somebody explain to me how anyone manages to concentrate on dialogue when PSJ is walking around wearing sleeveless shirts like that??? I'd be hyperventilating...

This drama just keeps being insanely enjoyable, and I really, really can't wait for the next episode!!

22 minutes ago, msbeatrice81 said:

And...this isn't a spoiler, but can somebody explain to me how anyone manages to concentrate on dialogue when PSJ is walking around wearing sleeveless shirts like that??? I'd be hyperventilating...

This drama just keeps being insanely enjoyable, and I really, really can't wait for the next episode!!

Completely agree with you on both points above @msbeatrice81:blush:!!!!  And everything under your "spoiler" tag.  

To add a few things I missed in my earlier post: 

Loved: DM watching out the window when MB was picking up AR and trying to tell her to be home at a certain time. 

Hated: JM is still not telling anyone he has a girlfriend.  I can understand not wanting to say who because they work together, but c'mon, why can't you just admit to having one?  Also, I thought it was priceless the when the intern said that she broke up with her last bf because he was a cheater, but she trusts JM because he turned her down.  Hope that is not foreshadowing...............

Random Thought: I wonder if there is going to be some kind of time jump and/or DM and AR are going to have a falling out or separated.  AR keeps calling him a little kid and as much as I adore DM, he does need to do some maturing.  Plus, Coach-nim said that it would take a least a year of training for him to make a real debut.  I don't think it will take that long, but it will take some time.  They both need some time apart to grow and to be able to see each other differently.  Maybe it will just be that DM moves into the gym (he with no job) trains all the time and they just don't get to see each other.........

3 hours ago, aunniek said:

Hi @Yongzura, sorry for cutting your post.  I didn't know if it was appropriate to post live comments and expressions, but if it is, I certainly will be doing that.  @V if you can't do your live recapping here, would it be ok for me to post your updates here?  Of course, I'd be sure and give you credit!!:blush:

Yes of course, feel free too! You can copy as we paste them! We have no problems with that at all! We like to post on Bah+Doo because we want to keep everything in one place and keep the formatting, but please feel free to copy at your leisure. Actually you can copy whatever you want on Bah+DOo, Interviews, transcripts, instagram roundups, whatever!

26 minutes ago, aunniek said:

------cliipped--------

Random Thought: I wonder if there is going to be some kind of time jump and/or DM and AR are going to have a falling out or separated.  AR keeps calling him a little kid and as much as I adore DM, he does need to do some maturing.  Plus, Coach-nim said that it would take a least a year of training for him to make a real debut.  I don't think it will take that long, but it will take some time.  They both need some time apart to grow and to be able to see each other differently.  Maybe it will just be that DM moves into the gym (he with no job) trains all the time and they just don't get to see each other.........

I think it will be a pseudo time jump where you get a montage of everything that is going on maybe? I think Dong-man just needs to learn some ground defense to keep wrestlers, judo, jujitsu people from submitting him again. He already has an Olympic level base in Taekwondo, so he will rise faster than others.

Just now, V said:

Yes of course, feel free too! You can copy as we paste them! We have no problems with that at all! We like to post on Bah+Doo because we want to keep everything in one place and keep the formatting, but please feel free to copy at your leisure. Actually you can copy whatever you want on Bah+DOo, Interviews, transcripts, instagram roundups, whatever!

Wonderful, thanks so much!!! :wub:   I'll definitely start doing that tomorrow!!!

3 minutes ago, V said:

I think it will be a pseudo time jump where you get a montage of everything that is going on maybe? I think Dong-man just needs to learn some ground defense to keep wrestlers, judo, jujitsu people from submitting him again. He already has an Olympic level base in Taekwondo, so he will rise faster than others.

I hope that if we do get a time jump it's a short montage time jump! Seems too early in the show for us to get a huge time jump of years like we've seen in so many dramas, but maybe I'm wrong about that?? I feel like the strength of the show lies in showing us their developing connections so a big time jump would really mess with that. Hmmm...

1 minute ago, V said:

@V and @msbeatrice81 Ah, that makes sense.  I hope it is that way.............

1 hour ago, aunniek said:

@Vo Ki Trieu How are you able to tell which ratings are for which episode?  You'll notice above that the ones from K-Drama News are the opposite of your post.  Just wondering how it works.  No matter what, we are still LEADING!!! Woohoo!!!!

sorry for my mistake. I 've editted

4 minutes ago, Vo Ki Trieu said:

sorry for my mistake. I 've editted

No worries, as I've told you before I have no idea how to find these ratings :)  I was just curious how it works.  Actually I was able to find the tmNs website and they are more in line with the ratings you gave, meaning both second episodes received the higher ratings.  So who knows???  Again, all that matters is that we are still in the LEAD!!

15 minutes ago, V said:

Hey did anyone notice that they are counting down each episode with stars in the epilogue? I love that!

yes i noticed!!

i read somewhere that that's an affection chart haha. The affection they have for each other after each episode. Total of 16 stars(16 episodes) too! 

Archived