[movie 2005] April Snow 외출

Guest LuvU

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i saw this movie last wed. i loved it! the storyline was i think, similar with the hollywood movie random hearts but i liked this waaaay better.

Hi everyone!

Here's link to April Snow website

http://www.april-snow.co.kr/index.htm

this is in English and Korean.

If you want t know more about AS and see photos and reviews, please try and visit BYJ thread or SYJ thread here at soompi. If you have questions about the movie we will be glad to entertain you.

BYJ Thread @ Soompi

I'll try to post MVs of the movie but in some MVs most scenes were not in the movie.

April Sbow Trailers

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_4488147/B...123252268_april snow_main_trailer_512x384.wmv

Translation of the above vod by gaulsan ~

Though the sentences were short, it was not so easy because there are condensed meanings in the words.

I tried to translate the meaning.

Please enjoy.

B: (On the phone) I have a work to do here...

S: (On the phone) I won't be able to go home, because of an urgent situation here.

Screen : Are we in love?

B: Excuse me.

Is it true that your husband was on an official trip?

S: Yes.

B: My wife was off for a vacation

B: Why didn't you rather die?

B: Let's talk.

S: If you divorce, what will you do then?

B: Revenge.

S: Shall we become intimate with each other?

S: Can you stay with me tonight?

S: Maybe I've become crazy.

S: What will happen to us?¡¡

more trailers ~

http://www.ziness.com/movie/going%20out/da...ler_512x384.wmv

mms://media1.maxmovie.com/av/maxaprilsnow_tt.wmv

http://bestfan.netian.com/0808.wmv

MV ~ The Road

http://d7.yousendit.com/C/34HBXG4J2JOG00HP...KPJ/theroad.wmv

or please try any of these links...

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/mvideo/2005/09

mms://211.233.70.150/vod/else/theroad.wmv

April Snow OST : The Road (Oboe version)

mms://222.234.0.216/musicdbr/0/222/h0222085.asf

[mv] - AS outtakes from film editing

mms://vod.cine21.com/cine21.com/movie/mvideo/2005/09/aprilsnow_mv_700k.wmv

http://www.byjfriendsforever.com/multimedi.../aprilsnow2.wmv

April Snow OST Music Video (Loveholic's èâõó¡µ )

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/1/500/0700001270103h.wmv

thanks to frances for helping me compile the links

Guest annababy

so, i finally watched the famous ever so talked about april snow...and my reaction is ITS OKAY. there really isn't much dialouge! i noticed that, the storyline is cool and the ending i wished it was more happy, i mean more VISUAL! actually its kinda vague, well to me anyway because it was more audio than visual. acting was pretty good and i was expecting to see the infamouse bed scene which was edited out, ALOT OF IT, but overall, it was a b- movie.

what bedscene? there was supposed to be a bed scene? really? im kinda surprised after watching BYJ's character in winter sonata

If xbtcmdx was surprise about April Snow after Winter Sonata Can anyone imagine my surprise of watching Untold Scandle! :P:P:P

I haven't watched this movie yet but since I'm a great fan of BYJ and have frequented his thread, I badly want to watch this movie. It is not being shown in america/hawaii so i guess i'll have to wait for the DVD. but according to my baesisters, this movie is great and the chemistry between BYJ and SYJ is awesome. so, looking forward to it.......btw, the OST is awesome too....listen to it when you can the chance.

so, i finally watched the famous ever so talked about april snow...and my reaction is ITS OKAY. there really isn't much dialouge! i noticed that, the storyline is cool and the ending i wished it was more happy, i mean more VISUAL! actually its kinda vague, well to me anyway because it was more audio than visual. acting was pretty good and i was expecting to see the infamouse bed scene which was edited out, ALOT OF IT, but overall, it was a b- movie.

Hi annababy! April Snow is Dir. Hur's style of movie. If you have watched his first 2 movies, you would have seen the similarities except with slight difference. In AS there are more close-up shots and less dialogues.

AS is a quiet movie. If you are looking for a romantic love story, with beautiful cinematography and heart wrenching dialogues AS is not for you. Though there are some scenes that can make one giddy :)

I like AS ending, for it is a happy ending. From the stadium where InSu was standing, to Seoyoung's apartment window, on the road that was filled with snow in springtime to the last 2 dialogues i guess is a proper ending for AS. It was in the ending where we witnessed the richness and purity of the characters' emotions symbolized by the spring flowers sorrounded with snow.

what bedscene? there was supposed to be a bed scene? really? im kinda surprised after watching BYJ's character in winter sonata

If xbtcmdx was surprise about April Snow after Winter Sonata Can anyone imagine my surprise of watching Untold Scandle! :P:P:P

xbtcmdx, please don't be surprised in BYJ and SYJ's bedscene in AS. Like in Untold Scandal the bedscenes were artistically done. Yong Joon may have shown gentleness and softness in his previous dramas but as what he always tells his fans he likes to evolve himself as an actor and not be typecasted.

Btw, with the lovescene you can still see Yong Joon's gentleness in InSu's character.

Does anybody have this movie with english subs that they can upload? I really, really want to see it. Thanks so much. :D

Hi thesnowcrane! Sarang posted this in BYJ thread. I'm not really sure if this is the movie since the DVD of the movie is soon to be released in Dec 29. I suggest the you watch it in a more clear quality for you to clearly notice the actors facial expressions.

Sarang wrote ~

i named the files as A_S DVDrip CD1 & A-S DVDrip CD2

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

i've watched this movie last saturday...it's okay...

i'm sorry but for me this movie was a bit boring and slow...

more actions than talks but i like how they expressed their feelings through actions and Ye Jin did a good job! :)

it's so disgusting that I was not able to watch this movie. it was also shown for quite a short time, less than 1-week in our country. I was supposed to watch last Saturday but I just found out when I was at the cinema already that it was no longer showing. Too bad, I was excited then because it would be the first time I will see BYJ on the big screen. How come that the movie didn't really rate well here. probably because it was only subtitled in English & besides, some movies that are also showing are harry Potter & Exorcism of Emily Rose. How I wish it would be re-shown here.

Archived