Libera

11 hours ago, ladyid said:

Looks like one of your wishes came true @Libera, new IG update:

It's hard to tell if the picture is from a photoshoot, bts of a photoshoot or just a regular photo. 

Finally! It looks looks a Photoshoot, she is wearing extentions. Don't really understand the caption Nov. Does she mean November? I can't wait for her next projects, i hope this picture is from a new endorsement or maybe is for a new project that we still don't know about.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, ladyid said:

Yeah, I'm guessing the caption means it was taken in november. I'm hoping it's a ps or new project but either way I'm happy we got an update. 

I am curious to know what that photo is about, looks like the concept is gothic, i am intrigued. I really miss model Lee Sung Kyung.

1 hour ago, sima158 said:

^^^^Thanks libera for the video clip. She is so cute and  showing carefree spirit. I think she's singing the old korean song. Love to see her mingle with the ajummas and ajushis.

Yes, I love it too, I hope it's more than one episode.

She is taller than the guys :lol:

Archived