♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

*** Yesterday December 11, "Happiness" ended on the highest viewership ratings of its entire run. According to Nielsen Korea, the series finale scored an average nationwide rating of 4.2 percent. It took first place in its time slot across all cable channels, and it also took first place across all channels—including public broadcast networks— It's sad to see “Happiness” come to an end. It's an amazing and good show. It will be missed. It was a relief for me that PHS was alive. Super HAPPINESS ever! At least, it was happy ending.......... Thanks to the writer for not disappointing us. It  truly live up to its title!! Throughout the drama, I experienced all type of emotions. I wish they could have explained more about the virus, though. It could be better explored. :kaching3:

Spoiler

0004525392_001_20211212083003371.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004525392

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** “Happiness” shared a final behind-the-scenes video of the cast for the last two episodes! In the video, Park Hyung Sik and Han Hyo Joo pass time before filming by playing a game where they must think of songs with certain keywords in them. It also shows that they're discussing details for an emotional kiss scene. The cast also share their final thoughts on the drama. Park Hyung Sik shares, “I can’t believe it’s already the final filming. When I try to film emotional scenes, all of the narratives that led up to that point just wash over me, and I realize, ‘Wow, I’ve really done a lot. We’ve really shared a lot. I really enjoyed filming, and the director was always full of energy. All of the cast members are great at acting, and when we’re together we’re so loud. We share story after story, so if the director can help it he doesn’t go near us, saying we drain his energy. The set was so enjoyable, and I learned a lot. I was really happy, everyone.”  “Happiness” aired its final episode on December 11. :heart:

Han-Hyo-Joo-Park-Hyung-Sik-1.jpg

Han-Hyo-Joo-Park-Hyung-Sik-2.jpg

Park-Hyung-Sik-1.jpg

Watch the full making-of video below!

Spoiler

credit : soompi news

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 1

*** "Happiness" ended with 12 episode, with an all-time high of 4.2 percent.  :ohboy2:

*******************************************************************************************************

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 6-12, 2021

LINK here : https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/12/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-6-12-2021/

Friday, Dec. 10      
The Red Sleeve Cuff 9 MBC 10.9%
Now We Are Breaking Up 9 SBS 6.9%
Happiness 11 tvN 3.5%
Saturday, Dec. 11      
Young Lady and Gentleman 23 KBS 29.5%
The Red Sleeve Cuff 10 MBC 10.2%
Now We Are Breaking Up 10 SBS 6.8%
Inspector Koo 11 JTBC 1.5%
Chimera 13 OCN 1.2%
Happiness 12 tvN 4.2%
Jirisan 15 tvN 7.6%

• Like 2

1 Korean Dramas That Will Make You Believe In Love Again

These K-Dramas will make you want to find a special someone of your own!

K-Dramas are opportunities for people, especially viewers, to imagine a world where things seem more beautiful and interesting, sometimes too beautiful and interesting that it seems unrealistic. But even so, they do make its viewers feel like they’re the ones experiencing the drama because of attachment they feel towards the characters.

Here are 10 K-Dramas you can watch that will make you believe in love again!

8. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

A woman who has incredible superhuman strength is what this story is about! The drama is fun, romantic, and unique and is an easy watch!

Ac_Ix45PCeCZ-1TbknnaV9I9jRtbMX-0liwHKcllVqcI4bJ5DNMZFu4A8l5a-Al57XytnKFJzj1tgPWMOTZg5XNz2Bz2_mn6XQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

11. Happiness

Happiness tells the story of a police officer and a special forces unit officer as they traverse a post-apocalyptic world with a wild, mad-human disease. No matter what the situation though, their love for each other will hold them together.

goD9-C1VmFdHxopxFcJ4kXpz8O2w5CZzSLcPG_Qk7J8RZv7cEQFzUVeqM1fuUXh62aczR-5cXu2G1zsSHOKLe91TuCzBSEhDm85HiqIi4pDYLhb4=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 2

On 10/5/2021 at 5:11 AM, Selin Eroğlu said:

I saw it too, sageuk drama would be good. I watched Hwarang till episode 10. Park Hyun Sik suits so well sageuk drama, he suits serious and melodrama aswell. I watch Hwarang only for PHS, it's fun and all, but he shines among all the handsome guys in the drama with his acting, I think he should always be the lead, He's very good actor but seems a bit underrated popularity wise i guess. I've watched Strong Woman at least 2 times.I think his best drama is Strong Woman. Also the plot of his drama with Han hyo joo is very interesting. Looks like it will be exactly the way I like it. At least it will start soon.

I guess I'll watch the Suit drama after Hwarang is over. Because I watched the oldest series, What Happened Family, until the very end. Unfortunately, I remember watching High Society in the past and not liking it, it was so cliché.

Its a nice n fun cliche

interesting characters in it

Been bored n looking for smth light

High Society is nice

PHS characters been “eyecatching” but i’ve been held out by his costars hahahaa will bactracks before his newest projects comes out

.. didnt wanna finish HAPPINESS got 2 more eps hahaha been watching it on iQiYi n wetv

13 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah I need a light drama after all my intense ones I am watching as well.

@backstreetboysfan I feel that his drama did alright considering this was a tough drama to market. When I read the plot before it appealed to me outright. The drama consistently got really positive viewer feedback and reviews. It's just that it didn't translate to increased ratings more. Congratulations to the cast & crew for producing a good drama, which is tense but heart-warming at the same time. It's also funny but scary. Above all else, it has a solid ending. At first, I was a little worried it wouldn't. It wasn't so great but it was good. If only the scriptwriter didn't leave some parts unexplained and hanging but, it didn't distract me from the overall show. Well, every EP keeps you in suspense. I love the drama. Amazing drama, to be honest. I was hoping that it's streamable  on Netflix rather than tvN's own streaming platform TVing. I enjoyed every minute of it. I think the directing was done well. I'm glad that the drama did better in that timeslot. The drama got lots of buzz domestically. The rating would be a lot higher if streaming was added into the total, though. It ranked #2 in the Twitter as The Most Mentioned Drama of 2021. I hope for PHS to do a rom-com for his next project, be it a

movie or drama again.     :rubchin:

• Like 1

Park Hyung Sik Says He Got Emotional While Filming the Last Scene in ‘Happiness’

265750750_1063211684523994_3457415634990

Park Hyung Sik shared his thoughts after wrapping up his tvN drama Happiness.

Park Hyung Sik showed his affection for his latest work throughout the interview. In the behind-the-scenes video released on the 12th, the actor talked about what it’s like to wrap up the drama, Happiness.

The actor started out by saying, “I’m Park Hyun Sik, and I played the role of corporal Jung Yi Hyun in the drama Happiness. Nice to meet you. I can’t believe it’s already my last day of filming. I got a little emotional while shooting one of my last scenes. I could feel that we’ve been through much together.”

He continued, “The director always stayed in good spirits, and the cast was amazing. We had a good time on the set; almost too loud when we were together. We talked nonstop, so the director made jokes about how he feels so drained near us.”

Park Hyung Sik concluded, “It was such a fun experience, and I’ve learned so much. I’m delighted to have been part of it.”

source : http://www.newsinside.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1123372

• Like 1

9 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan I feel that his drama did alright considering this was a tough drama to market. When I read the plot before it appealed to me outright. The drama consistently got really positive viewer feedback and reviews. It's just that it didn't translate to increased ratings more. Congratulations to the cast & crew for producing a good drama, which is tense but heart-warming at the same time. It's also funny but scary. Above all else, it has a solid ending. At first, I was a little worried it wouldn't. It wasn't so great but it was good. If only the scriptwriter didn't leave some parts unexplained and hanging but, it didn't distract me from the overall show. Well, every EP keeps you in suspense. I love the drama. Amazing drama, to be honest. I was hoping that it's streamable  on Netflix rather than tvN's own streaming platform TVing. I enjoyed every minute of it. I think the directing was done well. I'm glad that the drama did better in that timeslot. The drama got lots of buzz domestically. The rating would be a lot higher if streaming was added into the total, though. It ranked #2 in the Twitter as The Most Mentioned Drama of 2021. I hope for PHS to do a rom-com for his next project, be it a

movie or drama again.     

I agree @willenetteI loved the drama to, it was as intense as some of my others, I agree with with everything as well.

• Like 1

*** There were some unsatisfactory reactions to the plot of the final episode as it seemed a bit rushed, but many expressed satisfaction of a happy ending. This survey was released on December 13th by the TV popularity analyst Good Data Corporation after analyzing the internet’s responses generated from news articles, blogs/communities, videos, and SNS. It is in regards to 29 drama series and 193 variety shows that are either on-air or scheduled to be aired from December 6th through to December 12th of 2021.  :Fist1:

******************************************************************************************************

[Weekly TV Top 10] ‘The Red Sleeve’ Keeps Its Top Spot; ‘Happiness’ Ends at No. 3

Drama Ranking for the 2nd Week of December

TOP 10 Popular TV Drama Series 

1. MBC The Red Sleeve (Share of Audience 18.99) ( – )
  2. KBS The King of Tears, Lee Bang Won (Share of Audience 10.03) NEW
  3. tvN Happiness (Share of Audience 8.93) (▽1)
  4. SBS Our Beloved Summer (Share of Audience 6.99) NEW
  5. KBS The King’s Affection (Share of Audience 6.86) (▽2)
  6. tvN Jirisan (Share of Audience 6.08) (▲1)
  7. KBS Young Lady and Gentleman (Share of Audience 5.60) (▽3)
  8. SBS Now, We Are Breaking Up (Share of Audience 4.48) (▽3)
  9. tvN Melancholia (Share of Audience 3.63) (▽1)
  10. tvN Secret Royal Inspector & Joy (Share of Audience 3.50) (▲1)

TOP 10 Popular Casts in TV Drama Series 

1. Lee Se Young, The Red Sleeve – )
  2. Junho, The Red Sleeve ( – )
  3. Kim Dami, Our Beloved Summer NEW
  4. Park Eun Bin, The King’s Affection (▲4)
  5. Song Hye Kyo, Now, We Are Breaking Up (▽2)
  6. Lee Do Hyun, Melancholia (▽1)
  7. Choi Woo Shik, Our Beloved Summer  NEW
  8. Im Soo Jung, Melancholia (▲2)
  9. Park Hyung Sik, Happiness (▽5)
  10. Han Hyo Joo, Happiness (▽4)

source : Zapzee

*** Upcoming drama "Soundtrack #1," to feature various talented artists to lend their voices for the drama's soundtracks. But different from the usual K-drama setup, they will release OSTs first before the drama. The drama is slated to premiere in the first half of next year. Recently fans spotted him filming the series right after he wrapped up filming "Happiness".  :kaching1:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

ParkHyungSik HanSoHee drama SoundTrack #1 1st lineup for OST: Kyuhyun ParkBoRam Davichi KimJongKook

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this. The 2nd line-up will also be revealed soon, so I'm looking forward to it. Seeing the names of the 1st line-up with excellent musicians, I'm confident in the high quality of the drama as well as its OSTs. :7555_attack:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this. The 2nd line-up will also be revealed soon, so I'm looking forward to it. Seeing the names of the 1st line-up with excellent musicians, I'm confident in the high quality of the drama as well as its OSTs. 

Your welcome @willenette, That is awesome. Yeah same.

The 10 Most Handsome Korean Actors Of 2021, According To Fans

All of them are absolute heartthrobs.

There were many fantastic K-Dramas that came out in 2021, with many actors and actresses earning some well-deserved popularity from the roles they played in them. Recently on Korean entertainment website Kpopmap, K-Drama fans had the opportunity to vote for who they believe are the most handsome Korean actors from this past year! With hundreds of thousands of votes case, here are the top 10 choices by these fans.

8. Park Hyung Sik

Park-HyungSik-handsome-korean-actor-PIN-

Park Hyung Sik’s acting career began in 2010 at the age of 19, and some of his most well-known K-Dramas include The Heirs (2013), Strong Girl Bong-soon (2017), and Suits (2018). He has also won 11 different awards for his work. He received 16,752 votes in the poll!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/top-10-most-handsome-korean-actors-according-to-kpopmap-readers-2021-yearly-results/

• Love 1