♣ Park Hyung Sik 박형식 ♣ [Current Drama 2024] "Doctor Slump"

mysignisflower

9 Historical K-Dramas Of 2023

2023 continued to produce a variety of outstanding K-Dramas that were filled with yearning, heart-fluttering romance, action, and so much more. Of the numerous dramas that came forward, there were a number of historical K-Dramas announced that swept the hearts of viewers all year long.

So take a look at the historical K-Dramas that premiered in 2023. Web dramas are not included in this list and this is not a ranking.

This is not a ranking. Dramas starting in 2023 are included in this list. 

1. "Our Blooming Youth"

our-blooming-youth.png

tvN

When: February 6

Cast: Park HyungSik, Jeon SoNee, Pyo YeJin, Yoon JongSeok, Hur WonSeo, Lee TaeSun

Summary: It tells the story of a mysterious genius woman whose family was accused of murder overnight and of a crown prince who is under a mysterious curse. When the two of them first met at the most desperate moments of their lives, they recognized each other as their only savior, and their relationship transformed into romance.

Why Watch?: For all fans of Park HyungSik, you'll surely be happy to meet him once again in a historical drama. Plus, The drama is full of suspense and plot twists so do not hesitate a second to watch it!

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/8-historical-kdramas-of-2023/

• Love 1

*** After a while that I don't hear anything about "Dr. Slump", this drama has confirmed a premiere date of January 27, 2024, making it one of the first big K-drama arrivals in the new year. I'm very sure I will love this one because I like medical dramas and of course, Park Hyung Sik is in it! I miss him on the screen so, I'm excited for this upcoming drama.   :ohboy2:

*** Ticket prices for Park Hyung-sik's upcoming Manila fanmeet have been released. The event is called "SIKcret Time," and will be held at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City on February, with pre-selling starting at noon today. Ticket prices range from P5,500 (bronze) to P15,000 (diamond) and have varied inclusions. Diamond and platinum users may have a chance to enter the fan sign event through a raffle. Diamond and platinum seats are available on "a first come-first served" basis during the pre-sale. To buy tickets for the pre-sale, both local and foreign buyers must email info@mqlive.events indicating contact details, country, number, and preferred seat category. Ticketnet will provide a pre-sale link for the online transaction, and buyers get to choose their preferred seats. Ticket-buyers may use a credit card or debit card for online transactions.   :heart3:

• Diamond - P15,000
  • Platinum - P12,500
  • Gold - P10,500
  • Silver - P8,500 
  • Bronze - P5,500 

20231116-park-hyun-sik.jpg

credit : ABS-CBN

*** On December 9, BTS' V, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, and Choi Woo Shik are out on another sports adventure, and this time, it's a golf date! V shares an IG story revealing his golf day out with Wooga squad. He posted the story with the caption, "Day like a movie."  In the IG story, the faces are not clear, but he has tagged his mates, namely, Park Seo Joon, Park Hyung Sik, and Choi Woo Shik. Apparently,  Peakboy is missing from the fun-filled outing. So NICE that V always keeps his fans updated with his daily life especially regarding the famous Wooga squad he is part of. This is not the first time they have gone out golfing; V and Choi Woo Shik had previously shared pictures and videos where they were playing golf. It seems that the squad is very much fond of this sport. Since V's birthday is on December 30, Park Hyung Sik had brought a birthday gift box for V as the latter shared an IG story where the two were enjoying a car ride together.   :blush:

GA5FZ8YaUAAtemG?format=jpg&name=900x900

*** V enlisted in the military on December 11 with support from Wooga Squad, quietly enlisted at the Korean Army Training Center in Nonsan. Park Seo Joon took to Instagram to share a photo of Wooga Squad— affectionately greeting V and patting his new buzz cut with the caption - “Makdaengyi (referring to V being the youngest member), return safely.” -    :piggydance:

BTS-V-1-1.jpg

credit : soompi news

• Love 1

*** On December 8, Park Seo Jun and producer Na Young-seok were seen throwing a surprise birthday party for V. Here, Park Seo Jun shared that the friendship between himself, V Peakboy, Park Hyung Sik and Choi Woo Shik―'Wooga Family', would not have even started without V. They sat on the couch and reminisced about some of the memorable moments together. Park Seo Jun stated, "I would like to thank you for something, actually. Our 'Wooga Family' friendship wouldn't have existed if it weren't for you, V. You brought us together." He explained to Na Young-seok, "We met on the set of 'Hwarang" but we're not near the same age. I'm 7 years older than he is. Despite the age difference, he approached me in such a friendly way." V responded, "Well, yes. I did text him first. I wanted to learn acting skills from him. It seemed like he very much liked the fact that I approached him before he did though. He really started adoring me from that day, and taught me a lot of stuff too." Na Young-seok joked, "He might be treating you like that because you're a global superstar," and Park Seo Jun responded, "Oh, you got me there. There's certainly a little bit of that reason in the way I treat him!"  :Megalol:

https://youtu.be/Mj0kFjGUPAU

201868747_700.webp

source : SBS Star

• Love 1

*** We're almost at the dawn of 2024, and with the new year will come a whole host of new upcoming K-Dramas to keep us entertained. One of them is Park Hyung Sik's "Doctor Slump". This is the drama that I have been anticipating for quite a while now, I cannot wait to see him! Recently, it was announced that the drama would be available for streaming on Netflix. The two leads previously worked together in "The Heirs", so I am excited to see their new dynamic in this medical drama.  :heart2beat:

"Doctor Slump" - Jan 27

doctor-slump-cast.jpg

*** Ticket prices and fan premiums for Park Hyung-sik’s 2024 Asia Tour Fan Meet was formally announced by MQLive today, Dec. 17. The event is scheduled on Feb. 17, 2024 (Saturday) 7PM at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. For the initial phase, MQLive is offering DIAMOND (P15,000), PLATINUM (P12,500), GOLD (P10,500) and SILVER (P8,500) via TICKETNET (additional ticketing charges apply). DIAMOND ticket holders come with special fan benefits including group photo (15 persons per group), and a chance to win premium perks such as signed merch, signed polaroid, signed poster and invites to an exclusive fan signing event. PLATINUM seats also have the same benefits as DIAMOND (minus the group photo privilege). Meanwhile, all ticket holders will get a photo card, official poster, postcard with note, signboard , and a chance to see the actor up-close during the Hi & Bye Session. Ticketing starts at midnight on Dec. 17, 2023 (Sunday) at TICKETNET. This event is co-presented by McDonald’s.   :coolshades:

POSTER_2_718c8af446.jpg

SEAT_PLAN_f013147c3b.jpg

PREMIUMS_ed5ff84312.jpg

4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

JTBC drama DoctorSlump 1st teaser poster, broadcast on Jan 27.

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. The poster appears to be a page from their yearbook. The text on the poster reads, “Heaven cannot brook two suns, and the school cannot have two No. 1 students!” hinting that there's rivalry between the two.   Can't wait for this drama!  :blush:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Shin Hye And Park Hyung Sik Are Rivals Competing to Be Top Students In “Doctor Slump” Poster

20231219032942_doctor-slump-1-.jpg?s=900

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Shik are gearing up to return with “Doctor Slump”!

“Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) as they try to resuscitate their lives when they fall into a slump after only having followed successful paths.

The two rivals who hate each other will reunite in the darkest period of their lives and become each other’s light, delivering smiles, excitement, and heartwarming comfort along the way.

“Doctor Slump” also marks the reunion between Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye in a drama for the first time in 10 years since their hit project “Heirs.” The drama will be helmed by director Oh Hyun Jong of “Find Me in Your Memory” and “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” and written by scriptwriter Baek Sun Woo of “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim.”

The newly released teaser poster depicts Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik’s intriguing chemistry, reflecting back to the times when Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo first met at Youngwon High School.

Appearing to be a page from their yearbook, the two hold their books closely while appearing wary of one another.

Model student Nam Ha Neul exudes confidence while Yeo Jung Woo shines brightly with competitive spirit. The text on the poster reads, “Heaven cannot brook two suns, and the school cannot have two No. 1 students!” hinting at their fierce rivalry.

doctor-slump.jpeg

The production team shared, “Please watch out for the past narrative of Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo who are intertwined through a relationship of hatred from their first encounter during their most dazzling times.” They added, “The best point to watch out for will be the reunion of Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye, who will bring laughter and heart-fluttering excitement with their refreshing chemistry.”

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27.

• Like 1

10 Most Popular Netflix Programs Currently In Korea (Based On December 19, 2023 Data)

netlix-korea-121923-1.png

1. "Welcome to Samdal-ri"

2. "Single's Inferno"

3. "My Demon"

4. "Yu Yu Hakusho"

5. "Happiness"

6. "Night Has Come"

7. "Sweet Home"

8. "Goryeo-Khitan War"

9. "Adventure By Accident"

10. "Comedy Royale"

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/10-most-popular-netflix-programs-currently-in-korea-based-on-december-19-2023-data/

Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye in School Uniforms in New ‘Doctor Slump’ Poster

412113075_892694555559690_34495686687966

JTBC has released a new teaser poster for its upcoming drama, Doctor Slump, starring Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik.

Doctor Slump follows the romantic journey of Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) and Yeo Jeong Woo (Park Hyung Sik) as they face life’s challenges after hitting a speed bump in their otherwise smooth paths.

The upcoming show marks the collaboration between Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo director Oh Hyun Jong and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim writer Baek Sun Woo.

The teaser posters showcase the distinctive chemistry between Park Shin Hye and Park Hyung Sik, reuniting a decade after their successful drama The Heirs. They capture attention with their youthful visuals in adorable school uniforms.

Park Shin Hye takes on the role of Nam Ha Neul, an anesthesiologist suffering from burnout syndrome. Living a life focused solely on studying and work, she one day reflects on her life and resolves to make a change.

Park Hyung Sik takes on the role of Yeon Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon who experiences the worst slump of his life.

Despite excelling as the top student since his school days and walking a path to become a skilled and morally upright star doctor, he finds himself in the depths of life’s challenges due to a mysterious medical incident.

The production team said, “Experience the backstory of Nam Ha Neul and Yeon Jung Woo, tangled in a ‘hate-love relationship’ right from the start, reliving their brightest years. The reunion of Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye is going to be the main highlight as they bring in laughter and excitement with a delightful touch.”

Doctor Slump will premiere on January 27th, 2024.

source : https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1805342

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

JTBC drama DoctorSlump 1st trailer, broadcast on Jan 27.

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing the newly released teaser. It begins with Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) narrating, “The girl I liked at that time. The girl I hated at that time,” as he and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) showcase a fierce rivalry. And the teaser ends with both of them in present day, shocked speechless and pointing fingers after unexpectedly running into each other. Can't wait for this - January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :blush:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Watch: Park Shin Hye And Park Hyung Sik Are Classmates Who Claim To Hate Each Other In “Doctor Slump” Teaser

20231222021119_doctor-slump-.jpg?s=900x6

Park Shin Hye and Park Hyun Sik have shared a sneak peek at their upcoming drama with a new teaser!

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) as they try to resuscitate their lives when they fall into a slump after only having followed successful paths. The two rivals who hate each other will reunite in the darkest period of their lives and become each other’s light, delivering smiles, excitement, and heartwarming comfort along the way.

The newly released teaser begins with Yeo Jung Woo narrating, “The girl I liked at that time. The girl I hated at that time,” as he and Nam Ha Neul showcase a fierce rivalry. Yeo Jung Woo offers a helping hand, but Nam Ha Neul uses it to her advantage to take the lead.

The text on the poster reads, “Spring 2009, I met my worst rival,” and Nam Ha Neul narrates, “The boy I wanted to shake by the collar—I ran into him again when I was facing the greatest slump of my life.” The teaser ends with Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo in present day, shocked speechless and pointing fingers after unexpectedly running into each other.

The teaser ends with the two screaming in horror as they recognize each other.

Check out the teaser below!

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

On 12/19/2023 at 8:35 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

JTBC drama DoctorSlump 1st teaser poster, broadcast on Jan 27.

@backstreetboysfan  the teaser poster looks a bit photoshopped, just my view on it. I'm excited about this drama. The name Park Hyung Sik excites me much all the time. I just hope the focus on their teenagers years is short.   :kaching3:

Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye Go From Rivals to Romantics in ‘Doctor Slump’

BF.35396568.1.jpg

JTBC’s new weekend drama Doctor Slump is gearing up to bring back the delightful chemistry between Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye. The first teaser video promises a playful and surprising twist that is sure to evoke laughter.

Doctor Slump is an upcoming rom-com depicting the resuscitation of two doctors, Yeo Jeong Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye), who are experiencing the darkest period of their lives. The story follows these two rivals, who reunite during the darkest periods of their lives and eventually become each other’s light, offering both laughter and comfort.

The first teaser, reminiscent of a page from a pure romance comic, captures the faces of the pair as they evoke memories of first love. Jeong Woo’s narration starts off sentimentally with “Back then, the girl I liked…” but takes a humorous turn to “Back then, the girl I absolutely loathed.” This switch in tone piques curiosity about their relationship.

The teaser continues with Nam Ha Neul narrating, “Back then, the boy I wanted to grab by the collar! We met again in the worst slump of our lives,” followed by a scene showing the bewildered faces of the two as they meet after 14 years, with their past and present overlapping.

Park Hyung Sik takes on the role of Yeo Jeong Woo, a star plastic surgeon who hits the worst slump of his life following a mysterious medical accident. Park Shin Hye returns as the “rom-com queen” in the role of Nam Ha Neul, a workaholic anesthesiologist.

Meanwhile, Doctor Slump, featuring Park Hyung Sik and Park Shin Hye’s reunion 10 years after The Heirs, is set to air on January 27th at 10:30 PM KST.

source : https://tenasia.hankyung.com/article/2023122249114

2 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

JTBC drama DoctorSlump main poster, broadcast on Jan 27.

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this main poster. I love it because it depicts them as adults. The text on the poster reads, “It might be petty, but I feel comforted that I’m not the only one in such a state.”  Can't wait to see for what will happen to the two as they meet as adults. Wahhh..... this will be on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :Twerkdatbutt:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park Shin Hye And Park Hyung Sik Find Comfort In Each Other During The Lowest Points Of Their Lives In “Doctor Slump” Poster

20231226011119_doctor-slump-1-1.jpeg?s=9

“Doctor Slump” has shared a heart-fluttering new poster ahead of the upcoming premiere!

JTBC’s “Doctor Slump” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of Yeo Jung Woo (Park Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) as they try to resuscitate their lives when they fall into a slump after only having followed successful paths. The two rivals who hate each other will reunite in the darkest period of their lives and become each other’s light, delivering smiles, excitement, and heartwarming comfort along the way.

Park Shin Hye stars as anesthesiologist Nam Ha Neul who is experiencing burnout syndrome while Park Hyung Sik plays Yeo Jung Woo, a star plastic surgeon who falls into the greatest slump of his life.

The newly released main poster depicts Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo, who are reunited as adults. The two sit in front of an old stationary store as they each bite into their popsicles. The warm sunlight enveloping Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo creates a heartwarming and peaceful atmosphere.

Despite having fiercely competed for first place back in their school days, the two appear to have lost meaning in life, lacking vitality in their facial expressions. The text on the poster reads, “It might be petty, but I feel comforted that I’m not the only one in such a state,” raising anticipation for what will happen to the two as they meet at the lowest points of their lives.

doctor-slump-1.jpeg

The production team asked viewers to look forward to Nam Ha Neul and Yeo Jung Woo’s story, adding, “The story of the two who empathize with and comfort one another amidst their slump and burnout will deliver healing energy full of laughter and heart-fluttering excitement.”

“Doctor Slump” will premiere on January 27 at 10:30 p.m. KST. While waiting, check out a teaser for the drama here!

• Like 1