[Thai Sitcom 2016] Bang Rak Soi 9/1 บางรักซอย 9/1

kongthit5

Guest delightful
57 minutes ago, ryumasashi said:

What did he wrote there??? Please please tell me *.*

He wrote something along the lines of 'I might like a man'. The whole episode was pointing towards it. He was very uncomfortable knowing that Earth had to sleep with him. And when Earth came out of the shower in his towels and his towel slipped when he was putting on the pants, it was very obvious where Jutjang's eyes were looking. He couldn't even bring himself to go back into the room after that. And Earth caught on that Jutjang was uncomfortable with him, not sure what he thinks the reason is, but he totally knew. It's cute he kept looking at Earth's hand that was dragging him into the house.

• Replies 781
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JCM said:

I still haven't finished Hormones (yes, I know, I know I'll get there eventually), and even with that result in '97, I still adore it - it's my favorite of the series (but then again, that is "my" generation. . .so perhaps I'm biased).

Part Time (as in the entire series) is slowly (AND I MEAN SLOWLY) being subbed. . .last I checked - it was subbed up through episode 14.

Ep.15 is out in Kissasian. I don't know why they don't release in their usual tumblr post. But it's uploaded on Kissasian now. 

3 hours ago, justsaying said:

@kongthit5 @delightful thanks for the subs, it looks funny, will patiently wait for the rest of the subs.

you can watch it here

I agree with you, I don't thing the main character is gay but I do have the impression that the Brother (earth) is gay.

do you have the link, I can't seem to find it.

Yeah, whenever I c earth, he gave aaammm.. How do I say that, yeah .. not "straigh" guy.

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

He wrote something along the lines of 'I might like a man'. The whole episode was pointing towards it. He was very uncomfortable knowing that Earth had to sleep with him. And when Earth came out of the shower in his towels and his towel slipped when he was putting on the pants, it was very obvious where Jutjang's eyes were looking. He couldn't even bring himself to go back into the room after that. And Earth caught on that Jutjang was uncomfortable with him, not sure what he thinks the reason is, but he totally knew. It's cute he kept looking at Earth's hand that was dragging him into the house.

Now I really curious ... Thank you @delighful. *.*

Guest delightful
38 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

Delightful!!!! Thank you so much I was looking for Engsub and I realized you did it again!!!! You are the BEST!!!!!

I only helped edit it,  @kongthit5 did everything! ^_^ 

37 minutes ago, Jamie1412 said:

how likely do you guys think it is that it will end up as BL couple?

Honestly, I don't think Jutjang will ever act on his feelings for Earth even if he has them. More than likely he will have a relationship with the sister, Ice. I have a feeling the producer is only baiting us... but I still hope that I am wrong. Like I said, their chemistry is sizzling in my eyes. ^_^ 

I dont mind to watch satos without sub, since @delighful already told us what gonna happen next.. So I always expecting the scene whenever sotus on air. 

But, for bangrak.. *sigh* I dont think I cant do that. Its like I walk in the darkness without knowing the exit. So, No.. I better wait the sub.

Hope its really turn to be BL, even I must agree with delighful said. "Jutjang will do nothing with his feeling for earth even if he has feeling for him" and  in the, he will choose the girl.

3 hours ago, delightful said:

I only helped edit it,  @kongthit5 did everything! ^_^ 

Honestly, I don't think Jutjang will ever act on his feelings for Earth even if he has them. More than likely he will have a relationship with the sister, Ice. I have a feeling the producer is only baiting us... but I still hope that I am wrong. Like I said, their chemistry is sizzling in my eyes. ^_^ 

i love being queer baited.... its my favorite.. I especially love how often it happens too.  :grimace:

@delightful , @kongthit5Hello, i hope you are both well.  I just wanna relay the many THANK YOUs you both have received on your recent English subbing of Bang Rak Soi (2016).  Recently, there were many questions about this show in our FB forum, mainly on the character Jutjang & Earth. While doing a google search, i came across your Eng Sub which i posted on our FB page forum ALL BL THINGS.  The forum is CLOSED and as always, credited your Eng subbing, and mention not to post the link outside our forum.  My fellow members are really nice and friendly and hopefully you can become a member so you can personally received the many Thank Yous you deserve.  All BL Things FB forum were created by same admin who runs SOTUS INTERNATIONAL for which you received many thank yous as well.  BOTH FORUMS ARE CLOSED so rest assure that your link will not be share outside.  Hoping you both can become a member on both FB forum.  

@delightfulI read you frequently visit Las Vegas.  My mom and bro, and myself are moving there next year since we can't stand Chicago weather anymore.  I hope we can hang out at that Thai restaurant you mentioned.  I simply love Pad See Ew..hahahahha

17 minutes ago, Gilbert Gonzales said:

@delightful Hello, i hope you are well.  I just wanna relay the many THANK YOUs you have received on your recent English subbing of Bang Rak Soi (2016).  Recently, there were many questions about this show in our FB forum, mainly on the character Jutjang & Earth. While doing a google search, i came across your Eng Sub which i posted on our FB page forum ALL BL THINGS.  The forum is CLOSED and as always, credited your Eng subbing, and mention not to post the link outside our forum.  My fellow members are really nice and friendly and hopefully you can become a member so you can personally received the many Thank Yous you deserve.  All BL Things FB forum were created by same admin who runs SOTUS INTERNATIONAL for which you received many thank yous as well.  BOTH FORUMS ARE CLOSED so rest assure that your link will not be share outside.  Hoping you can become a member on both FB forum.  

I read you frequently visit Las Vegas.  My mom and bro, and myself are moving there next year since we can't stand Chicago weather anymore.  I hope we can hang out at that Thai restaurant you mentioned.  I simply love Pad See Ew..hahahahha

An.nA Hi.. (≧∇≦)/

Can I add the forum on fb please? Umm.. I might b a silent memberi most of the time (might be) but still, can I join there??  (^~^)

Thankarrow-10x10.pngyou @kongthit5 and @delightful for subbing Bangrak Soi 9/1. I have watchedarrow-10x10.png ep 2 - 6 unsubbed all this time. Glad that someone will resume subbing this sitcom. I really want Jutjang and Earth to end up together and will actually be mad if otherwise. Non is so cute and sexy in there I can't breathe. Talking about Non, I really love to visit his IG because he more often than not use English as his caption instead of Thai. He get my international fans feeling LOL.

@kongthit5& @delightful A big thank you for the subs!

Yay...at least another series to watch after SOTUS... ( hope to keep the withdrawal symptoms away as only 5 more weeks to go...boohoo...)

Interesting storyline...just wondering if it will really lead to a BL show as now Jutjang is now confused of which sex that he prefers. Found this series more family oriented too...Cant wait to watch more subbed episodes (if possible :P)

28 minutes ago, jayjayjayjay said:

Thankarrow-10x10.pngyou @kongthit5 and @delightful for subbing Bangrak Soi 9/1. I have watchedarrow-10x10.png ep 2 - 6 unsubbed all this time. Glad that someone will resume subbing this sitcom. I really want Jutjang and Earth to end up together and will actually be mad if otherwise. Non is so cute and sexy in there I can't breathe. Talking about Non, I really love to visit his IG because he more often than not use English as his caption instead of Thai. He get my international fans feeling LOL.

Ep 6 is out? Do you mind to share the link? :grimace:

22 minutes ago, Gilbert Gonzales said:

@ryumasashiEVERYONiis welcome.  We have 5,000 members on ALL BL THINGS and over 1,000 on SOTUS INTERNATIONAL.

Give me either your FB name or FB email address so i can INVITE you to the forum.  It's easy. See you there!

athena.fitriani@gmail.com

Hope u can find it since many  Of my friends tried to adding me n Finding me always failed, so it always me adding them. gbnvifGsbsfsjsb dunno what did I done in the setting b4 .

Will wait for the invitation O(≧∇≦)O(●´∀`●) 

Archived