Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest nam phuongtran

@kenziearaya‌ oh >< she seem like more like the doctor before >< poor Min Jong :v by the way, where're that pics from? The hair seem like in a musical "3 musketeers" :)

@im_cun‌ when he acted in A man called god, I can't watch it more because I really scare of him >< I hope this drama his character will have "heart" :)) I mean he have to have true emotion :))) after 2 years, he must have a good come back :)

nam phuongt said: @im_cun‌ when he acted in A man called god, I can't watch it more because I really scare of him >< I hope this drama his character will have "heart" :)) I mean he have to have true emotion :))) after 2 years, he must have a good come back :)

Oh, @im_cun, don't you want to see his romantic side in Secret Door? (Trying to get @im_cun to watch this drama :D )

Let me quote a paragraph from Dramabeans:

"Kim Min-jong has joined the cast as a cold-blooded killer with an unexpected soft side. He’s the most skilled fighter in the country and is famously known as the Prince of the Night. But at the same time he’s also described as someone who’s “as innocent as a fan of romance novels.” A badass assassin who swoons at romance and believes in true love? Pitter-patter. If he’s even half as adorable as his shy romantic policeman in The Return of Iljimae, I’ll be a goner."

http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/kim-min-jong-joins-secret-door-as-cold-blooded-killer/

Guest nam phuongtran

Yeah, when I read the news before, I think that this is a charming guy :)) I think this cold blooded killer still have "warm hearted" to love somebody :)) and I believ that Min Jong can make me watch this :)) @daunkayu‌ @im_cun If not, I think I still watch it but not in a serious way and maybe quit some eps ^.^ By the way, in the second time becoming a killer and in a period drama, he have to choose a diffrent character from dramas before ^^ after 2 years, SM will do something to make him still hot :P He is non-excutive director, at least he must choose a good character to act! That's what I believe :)) I hope he'll make my opinion become right and make @im_cun‌ watch Secret door

True, true, @nam phuongt, he'll be fantastic in Secret Door.
I can't wait to see him being cold and hot at the same time, add some shyness and delicate soul, then it's a complete mix of perfection called Kim Min Jong as the Prince of the Night in a period drama.

Guest nam phuongtran

Yeah <3 @daunkayu‌ The prince of the night make me curious :)

I am so exciting =]] waiting for this ^^

and by the way, I watched A windmill palm grove :) I understand the movie (he look so handsome, I can't help my eyes looking at him :pp) but I have something to ask: When he said the lecture is a bit special for him, when he said about her and palm grove tree in the lecture, when he look at the stage (she's crying) and said that the palm grove erased that way came back to be love, do you think he know her there? Do you think he been there because want to said his love to her?? And when the women get out of the room, it's mean she accepted that she lost, right?! It's not really tge open ending, so do you think they'll meet again?!

Guest nam phuongtran

But what did he do at Mr.Desert store with Yoon Da Hoon? Oppa will be new model for this or something?

Guest iheartkmj

i just want to share this incomplete drama vids of KMJ-ssi.. I miss him acting whew :)
when you click this link , it shows a playlist of KMJ drama Ghost and Island Village Teacher

Guest nam phuongtran

@iheartkmj‌ you have link Ghost with Engsub?! T.T I tried to find but.....hopeless now ><><>< then I tried to find his movie Family but just saw Thaisub and Chisub T.T

nam phuongt said: Yeah <3 @daunkayu‌ The prince of the night make me curious :) I am so exciting =]] waiting for this ^^ and by the way, I watched A windmill palm grove :) I understand the movie (he look so handsome, I can't help my eyes looking at him :pp) but I have something to ask: When he said the lecture is a bit special for him, when he said about her and palm grove tree in the lecture, when he look at the stage (she's crying) and said that the palm grove erased that way came back to be love, do you think he know her there? Do you think he been there because want to said his love to her?? And when the women get out of the room, it's mean she accepted that she lost, right?! It's not really tge open ending, so do you think they'll meet again?!