[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

AHAHAHAHA!

I see that I have to protect LJG's chest not only from our very-detailed FBI Agent @riuenu but the weak-hearted @aimwanie as well!

Omo! Omo!  Then I wonder what would happen if you see the video of him pouring water on himself....not just once...but twice??!!! He was really really super duper hyper that night!  Love sure gives one extra boost of energy (and a leg cramp!) :lol:

OMG!!!! Seriously LJGssi???  Another "For You" video????? AHAHAHAHA

@simplyme_crazymei almost fell off my chair about love causing a leg cramp !! Well I was drooling while he was pouring that water:rolleyes:

How many times had he post For You , I've lost count..maybe the reason he keeps on posting is that this song is his "theme song" for her queen:wub: cause this is where it all started.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

Why DOES JOON GI KEEP POSTING STUFF LIKE THIS 

Feel the beautiful (of JE) & Incredible Vibes (blessing of his fans for their relationship) tour in Taiwan time. Kkkk......delulu based on facts

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos
  • Like 21

Now i start wondering...another for you..is there any special episode or season 2? Seriously this guy..non stop 'fanservice'. Not that im complaining. Just curious.Later if she already his..i bet we gonna get sweet treats everyday !

*im at post office while get the ig notification..faster lurking here..lol..joon trash iam. Hahah

• Like 17

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

@simplyme_crazyme OPPA GOT THE BEST VIDEO!!!!!!! LET ME REPOST AGAIN!! SUPER ZOOM IN

MY HEART STOP AGAIN!! SORRY LET ME REPOST!!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL AND INCREDIBLE VIBES...mainly featuring Jieunieeeeeeeeeeeee

SOMEONE SAVE ME!!! I NEED AMBULANCE AND CPR NOW!!! I AM LACKING OF OXYGEN, sorry for all the cap, I just went, haywire

I know right??????  He must have lurked here and decided to be merciful to us! HUHUHUHU

Chinggu-ya....ottoke??? I think both of our meetings are doomed! LJG just complete blew me away again and my brain is really blank right now  Just when we thought we're gonna have an empty day.

Calling LJG's fans!!!!  Seriously....I love your prince!  To you he's a prince...but to us.... he's our King and LJE is his Queen. 

• Like 24

Just now, scarletcryz said:

OMGG....OMGGG.... THIS IS NOT FRIENDSHIP ANYMORE ! HOW MANY TIMES DID I COUNT FOR YOU SONG ?? HOW MANY VIDEOS OF HAESOO AND WANG SO IN HIS iG ? HOW MANY TIMES FOR YOU SONG IN HIS IG ? how many related IU DID I SAW INHIS IG ? HOW MANY HER AND HIM ? HOW MANY HOW MANY!??!

OMGG ... IF YOU ARE IN LOVE ,sometimes that song will always repeat in your head and your humming for it and you feel the giddiness inside ,,, OUR OPPA IS INLOVE!??? 

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... WE ALL HAVE THIS ONE PARTICULAR SONG FOR OUR PARTNER WHEN WE ARE IN LOVE AND HE JUST DID!

• Like 20

SOMEONE SAY BEFORE, he is speeding towards her, climbing two steps at a time right? 

EDIT: sorry, if my chingu in my line group who said that, not too sure anyone mention here before anot, my brain is totally not functioning...how to present my FS to auditor now! In an hour time....

YES HE IS!!! HE JUST POST A VIDEO TELLING U HE IS!!!

If oppa lurking in this thread, no scare, OPPA, SARANGHAE!! GO GET YOUR GIRL NOW!!! 

sorry for those @ mention, I cant really function properly now, my lunch is in front of me, yet, I cant eat anything...my meeting...or should say our meeting @simplyme_crazyme is goner..like my person now...went haywire!

OMG!!! SCREAMING NON STOP!!!!

2nd EDIT: I cant even tag ppl properly in post now...

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

LEE JOON GI ssi may i suggest you?

GO GET HER!!!! GO GET HER!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  If not for the heart emoticons, I would think you're shouting at the top of your lungs with veins out, fist high up and jumping!

Gotta give it to him....he sure knows how to make a woman's heart flutter and he sure knows how to show how proud he is of her...of them. Ayiiiiiiiiiiii!

• Like 20

Our actor was our prince but yeahh.. he is the KING here.. manse manse manmanseee!!

is he one of us here? hahaha. since im pretty sure his english improve like skyrocket. he will meet with Milla and have a dinner together after the RE prescon. 

• Like 19