[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Yeah.. JG was childish in front of JE,  he looked younger :D

Too bad there was no clear vid that showed how he worried JE when she had to try the massage chair

1 hour ago, aprilana said:

annyeong!!! 

tbt ... who can resist this alluring feature, hope to see them working together again, soon 

Hide contents

Annyeong!

That was in Dec right and the temperature (the weather, i mean) could dipped to a single digit.... and she was paraded by King for quite sometime before entering the building. Dont feel the cold? She looked fine though. 

• Like 5

Anneyong... Let's get married 

#recalling the BTS scene :tongue:

Hoping something BIG tomorrow although almost impossible but who knows? Finger crossed

OOT

Spoiler

Is living together before marriage become a culture in SK? 

Some celebrities known to have shot gun wedding 

Is it true? 

Hi @ShaiKeun ...again... Meet again at the same time:astonished:

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (only 8 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 6

Anneyong..... :lol: Queen showed up in IG yesterday (around 12 hr from now) so she has her free time.... And in a good mood

Ready for todaaay? 

0006.gif

Just my thought,  mianhe... I do not know where to spill this ha ha

Spoiler

sometimes I feel annoyed when someone does collage images of king / queen with other artists, and looks so strange and far from beautiful :(

I wear my glasses and so do them.... Different perspective, sigh.. 

Hard life of a shipper :tongue:

Thanks for sharing @ShaiKeun

In owner's IG i also found this = green neon JG

So he is a firefly too :lol:

15 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

King is coming..... 

Not with a happy mood like SAF

Well,  he showed his mirroring mole

I hope there will be a surprise later

You're right. He is wearing beautiful tailored tux but his smile did not reach his eyes. Non shipper will say coz he is still mourning for the lost of KJH. But of course we shippers know the reason. He must have miss his queen on the ref carpet.:)

• Like 8

credit to kiikii_jg

King won AAA Fabulous Award (with Park Seo Jun). Congrats King!!

Yeay...Jisoo aka Jung is there. I think Baekyun exo should be there too. Exo is supposed to be there. At least i m happy to see Jisoo acknowledging his hwangja-nim. :)  Maybe I’m biased but i could feel JG was proud and touched by Ji Soo’s gesture by the look in the picture. 

• Like 9