[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@glamlove123 chingu did u mean this pic:D ??

@aprilana chingu..yea u r rigt.. those pics caught the fans attentions and they are circulating it already..i saw them too after @silenjoonu chingu mentioned it here. ekekek.mixed thought coming up on my mind..maybe he just teasing his fans or he got drunk on something..

@nsyavita chingu.those 2 pics are really reminisce ekekek i just called it twins picture..or what else does this universe wanna play  our heart like this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

omg!!.. now i got goosebump on this..he said hyun joon of CM. but

The bgm,the scenery.. that :heart:angelic smile... what is all these mean king? reminisce moonlover's vib and same as the queen remake album concept.we know by the greenery atmosphere right.he tease us again..ekekek

Happy friday stargazers..currently i love fridays .

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, syirazz07 said:

omg!!.. now i got goosebump on this..

The bgm,the scenery.. that :heart:angelic smile...moonlover's vib still strong on his mind.

Happy friday stargazers..currently i love friday .

Huhu...me too! Goose bumps. Was trying to figure out the song n when it struck my mind. I was like numb for a sec. actually, when was this song played in the drama? And what was he trying to hint to us? He cld never say goodbye to Wang So? He was all smiles in the vid. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

Btw, read among the above comments, JE is in Amsterdam with her yoga teacher. CMIIW. Hmm...that explains the abnormal behaviour of JG in uploading and deleting his 'shirtless collarbone pics' and another set of CM BTS 2 days ago. Haha...sorry JG, my delulu mind at work. 

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Btw, read among the above comments, JE is in Amsterdam with her yoga teacher. CMIIW. Hmm...that explains the abnormal behaviour of JG in uploading and deleting his 'shirtless collarbone pics' and another set of CM BTS 2 days ago. Haha...sorry JG, my delulu mind at work. 

My thought execally. Even during CM final party his smile was not as sweet as during MLSH party. Shared delulu I believe. 

And the BGM for his good bye to hyun joon character is also suspicious. He must have missed her so much. 

• Like 4

Will Be Back (lyrics)

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

The fallen flowers scattered by the season
Remains alone, lonely and sad

The sky without the stars is sad
Like the falling rain, it is crying

Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
Tell me with the wind

When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
I believe in that, an earnest wish

If you know my longing heart
Please come back to me.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Will Be Back (lyrics)

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

The fallen flowers scattered by the season
Remains alone, lonely and sad

The sky without the stars is sad
Like the falling rain, it is crying

Flowers bloom and wither, just like my heart
Tell me with the wind

When the first snow falls, my wish will come true
I believe in that, an earnest wish

If you know my longing heart
Please come back to me.

He really missed her. :blush:

• Like 3

Yuhuu,  another crumb. Stargazer found out the pic JE took mirror photo with her yoga mentor using her phone. Actually JE uses Seol sticker on her casing phone ^^. 

Our King and Queen can't move on from MLSHR,  same like us hha 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

that naughty smile, the background music "Will Be Back" ..... what is the meaning of that!?? 

how lovely, couple feeding each other .... 

(trying to figure out) the below first image ... i haven't noticed this scene in MLSHR ... have you? 

Image result for moonlovers cast party

Related image

• Like 3

2 hours ago, syirazz07 said:

that naughty smile, the background music "Will Be Back" ..... what is the meaning of that!?? 

(trying to figure out) the below first image ... i haven't noticed this scene in MLSHR ... have you? 

Related image

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, deori said:

Yuhuu,  another crumb. Stargazer found out the pic JE took mirror photo with her yoga mentor using her phone. Actually JE uses Seol sticker on her casing phone ^^. 

Our King and Queen can't move on from MLSHR,  same like us hha 

OMG I got goosebumps when hearing his BGM. The King is indeed still can't move on LOL and Seol sticker on JE's phone case is so cute. Wonder where she sticks SoSoo stickers hehe~

• Like 6

On 9/27/2017 at 9:00 PM, glamlove123 said:

Ohh... i think stargazer_joonu_ has also deleted the IG pic from her account (the one that @silentjoonu quoted). I think that's a good move by her since the owner of the pics himself (actor_jg) deleted them from his IG. Thumbs up stargazer_joonu_ :heart: Proud of you!!!

Haha I'm glad due to my repost you were able to view JG's post for few hours:lol: and sorry that I deleted those:unsure:...also thank you for understanding the reason why I deleted those :)

• Like 4

Hello fellow startgazers I just want to request you guys one thing plus a friendly reminder please don't quote images / instagram link / video...

Many of us are still having problem with soompi plus many more videos / images slow down the page and it's quite bothersome when it takes forever to load a single page....so guys please if you can don't quote these...I hope I didn't hurt anyone..itl's just soompi is still giving me headache plus quoting images videos and instagram links are against soompi rules too if I'm not wrong....

Bye bye have a nice weekend ahead...and enjoy JoonU :heart:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, aprilana said:

Related image

Hmmm... look at his smile.. is he telling us that they will be making MLSHR 2?... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... he said goodbye to his character but using SHR ost. another coincedence?.. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

Hello fellow startgazers I just want to request you guys one thing plus a friendly reminder please don't quote images / instagram link / video...

Many of us are still having problem with soompi plus many more videos / images slow down the page and it's quite bothersome when it takes forever to load a single page....so guys please if you can don't quote these...I hope I didn't hurt anyone..itl's just soompi is still giving me headache plus quoting images videos and instagram links are against soompi rules too if I'm not wrong....

Bye bye have a nice weekend ahead...and enjoy JoonU :heart:

OK. Point taken @goldenmoon

• Like 3