[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

@whysoserious1234 dear, in my opinion, why Bomi has not open her instagrm yet, may be she's not comfortable with all the  negative comments. She used to received alot of negative comments when she's in a variety "Realman Women Special", to me it showed the other side of her, her kindness, her team work with her collegues and also how she respect the elders.

Still we have to wait for her birthday in July, that's what she promised, either on 26 June or on her birthday.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, rynia said:

@whysoserious1234 dear, in my opinion, why Bomi has not open her instagrm yet, may be she's not comfortable with all the  negative comments. She used to received alot of negative comments when she's in a variety "Realman Women Special", to me it showed the other side of her, her kindness, her team work with her collegues and also how she respect the elders.

Still we have to wait for her birthday in July, that's what she promised, either on 26 June or on her birthday.

Yes.

I never want antis to hurt her :(

2 hours ago, rynia said:

Hi dear friend @rynia - just a slight correction sweetie - Bo Mi's birthday is on August 13th . . . .  July is CTJ's:)  Yeah, she did promise to consider opening an IG account either last April (APink's 6th Year Anniversary) or on her birthday, August 13th.  Imagine how wonderful it would be considering how diligent she is in reaching or communicating with her fans via Apps.  So, none in April, August is what's I'm waiting for too.  However, just in case she reconsider not opening an IG account, I won't mind that much though knowing how "mean"some are in the social medias. . . .  she's that type of person I think who keeps to heart everything that is said to her..... and in doing so, she may be opening herself to hurtful words/acts of some malicious fans.  Anyway, her sister's IG account is almost like Bo Mi's though since it's full of Bo Mi related posts.  So in a way, we get updated of Bo Mi's shenanigans:D:tongue:

Another video of TAE JOON with JCW and Dong Ha, co-actors at Suspicious Partner :wub::blush:

Wrap-up / Farewell Party of SP casts and crew ~ man, SP is really ending . . . . new drama ASAP, please CTJ so there would be something to look forward to. 

cr: to owner as tagged

CHOI TAE JOON in his new Agency/Management - - - - best of luck to him in his newly found home!!!!!  I will take this a good news believing that Huayi Brothers will manage him well and help him reach his best potential as an actor and an entertainer.:wub::)

General

Choi Tae Joon signs with Huayi Brothers!

choi-tae-joon

Actor Choi Tae Joon has signed with Huayi Brothers!

On July 14, Huayi Brothers released a statement saying, "We signed a contract with Choi Tae Joon. He is an actor who has a wide spectrum of acting abilities and who has garnered much love from the public. He will be starting his second chapter of his acting career with us."

Choi Tae Joon has recently been gaining love and attention through his versatile acting skills. He especially received praise from 'Missing 9', in which he played a role of a serial killer with a psychotic personality. The viewers and the producers all praised the actor for carrying out the character extremely well.

After signing with the company, Choi Tae Hoon has now become a family with the likes of Kim Yoon Suk, Joo Won, Lee Dong Hwi, Yoo Hae Jin, Lee Si Young, and more.

Good luck to Choi Tae Joon under Huayi Brothers!

Source:  http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/choi-tae-joon-signs-with-huayi-brothers

A HEART FROM CHOI TAE JOON for EVERYONE HERE!!!!:heart::wub:  Have a nice day guys ~

That smile on his face is infectious.  He and BOMI are really so perfect together . . . . so full of fun and always smiling and laughing even with the smallest and simplest things. And what is best is that they understand each other, hence enjoying everything together.  This is best shown during their WGM stint when they were reviewing for that driver's exam. . . . . kneeling on the floor while laughing so hard.  They were so quick comprehending each other's jokes, thus sharing the fun of it ~  such good times I miss so much!!!!

While waiting for CTJ's new drama, I guess I will content myself re-watching all TaeBom WGM episodes again, full episodes and those short videos at YT (Official MBC videos) to increase views because who knows, it might  sway MBC to re-instate WGM, and this time with a theme, the remarriage of old couples, like our TaeBom, LOL!!!! (Just a wishful thinking) ~

cr:  as tagged

27 minutes ago, Myraa said:

What happened to Bomi , all her photos are moody today, please be strong whatever feeling you are having today and look for the bright side of the day.:heart:

She's probably so tired and lacking some sleep. . . . I, myself is getting exhausted simply seeing all those posts of APink activities from various events almost in the same day or just the following day.  Imagine how exhausting that be to her who is actually doing it for almost 2 consecutive weeks for their comeback promotion.  The good part is, at least they are complete as a group doing all these promotional activities.  At least, she can draw strength from the other 5 APink members.  I saw some photos of Eunji too looking so tired.

Another scenario is that BOMI might have probably watched the last episode of SP where our dear TAE JOON has a kissing scene:D:D:wink: (Just kidding~)  Seeing that scene reminded me of BOMI's reactions during the WGM on CTJ's kissing scene at Missing Nine, and that made me smile . . . . SP's scene is okay, it's a light one and I believe needed in the drama to put closure in the story.  What is beautiful is that CTJ in the SP closure did not end as a "couple" with any of the 2 supporting actress. . . . . but ended instead as the head of the law firm!!!

And I echo the sentiment in the caption of this post - both SP and APink Comeback promotion of "FIVE" are ending ~

cr:  as  tagged

Archived