[Official]Apink’s Bomi And Choi Tae Joon WGM Couple

xHanaParkx

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5 hours ago, Myraa said:

@whysoserious1234, wow..what a memories,sometimes I feel reluctant to to see it still I cannot resist, a sweet memories, you missed them aaa..Hope for the best.

I'm still irresolute about Tae Joon. After a long time, yesterday I wanted to check  if he's sad after dating rumours and he looked so happy. So I won't watch Hello Counselor and his drama for a while. But on the other side, videos coming out though I don't search 

69dEml.gif

@whysoserious1234, take you time to cool down, I'm matured enough to take it still sometimes I missed them, I tried to skip when their vid. came across, at the end still still searching for it, their chemistry is so good, well, there's still the truth in everything and  he looks a bit thin now...diet!!!!.

IT HARD TO BE A SHIPPER AND IT'S ALSO HARD TO BE AN ENTERTAINER.

38 minutes ago, whysoserious1234 said:

I'm still irresolute about Tae Joon. After a long time, yesterday I wanted to check if he's sad after Tae joon rumours and he looked so happy. So I won't watch HC and his drama for a while. But on the other side, videos coming out though I don't search 

yes, agreed with @Myisha, take time to cool down and please...pls...pls.... support our lovely Bomi.

2 hours ago, whysoserious1234 said:

I didn't know how hard to be shipper :D:DI was searching every detail about them up to 5 may. Now I'm cooler than before. and of course I always love bomi :wub::wub:

agreed,  me too searching all the details in every corner, every media and feels glad the 1st person to post the article, vid. or still photos, in the mean time just concentrating on Bomi and still will update CTJ as and when required if it's necessary

Archived