Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

38 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

Agree! I still remember when you were first called out about your post and I'm so proud of how you handled it so well. Then a lot of posters came to your rescue and that made me so happy:)Anyway, I am so glad we feel the same way about PBG and KYJ. And yes let's enjoy our spazzing here to our hearts content:heart:

@Phuong DinhIf I'm not mistaken you are "Bored AF" right? Love all your FMV's. You have lots of followers in you tube and I'm one of them. Hope you continue to make more MV's for PBG and KYJ.

Ikr? When I got called out, I was like -- "Huh? What did I say that was so wrong?" It did feel great to know that there were Moonlighters who were quick to come to my aid and 'got my back', so to speak.. In fact, @Mepuppy was one of them. Thanks for that once again, chingu. And, welcome to our BoYoo shipper thread. Glad you could join us here. :)

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

It's really rare to see Ra On/Yoo Jung being possessive over CP/Bo Gum. Whoever took this shot deserves a round of applause :D

That YJ holding Bo Gum's wrist where the eternal bracelet is just makes me feel like...

By the way, DONG YEON replied back to Yoo Jung "Sam Nom ah, come here quickly, miss you!" He even used numbers and wordplay in his comment, cute :) Told ya, their relationship is just platonic and adorable like that. They're exactly like Sam Nom & Kim Hyung in real life ^ ^ 

KYAHHHHHHHH BLESS WHOEVER TOOK THIS SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

DY%20holding%20hand_zpstwnjmjxp.jpg

yj%20hold%20hand_zpsz7zcrakc.jpg

Ok.. I know i cannot quote pics however i need to show the pic in my post cos i need to tell u chingus something.. . In first pic.. Im so disappointed.. They need to take pic of bogum's right hand!!!!  Bcos i wanted to know if he is wearing his couple bracelet.... Aigoo.... Hoping to see the right hand of bogum.. :P

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Ok.. I know i cannot quote pics however i need to show the pic in my post cos i need to tell u chingus something.. . In first pic.. Im so disappointed.. They need to take pic of bogum's right hand!!!!  Bcos i wanted to know if he is wearing his couple bracelet.... Aigoo.... Hoping to see the right hand of bogum.. :P

No, he didnt wear the bracelet at all today. I watched a clip of the same picture, he didn't wear anything on his right hand

Anyway, I think shippers should stop expecting BG or YJ to continue wearing their Moonlight bracelets anymore because

1) They're just Drama items for the drama characters. BG & YJ are, however, not CP & Ra On in real life. They'll have to move on. Wearing the bracelets is more or less just for the PR of the drama only. Altho I was thrilled over the fact that both BG & YJ wore them to the dinner party, I simply think that because it's right after the fansign and it's a MDBC so both of them kept it on.

2) These bracelets are not really fashion items that they can wear to match their modern outfit. Not to forget CP's one is not the original one (rmb it was broken and pieced back together?) so the bracelet wont look so nice to wear like a regular item lol

• Like 22

On 10/21/2016 at 1:35 AM, Earth2KatyD said:

I know that several of you (including me) are disappointed with the lack of interaction between PBG & KYJ at MDBC's wrap-up party..

Yay! I finally have a chance to talk about our OTP's lack of interaction here!

IMO, i think there were too few clips to conclude that BoYoo couple was not interacting with each other. I remember that Princess MY was seated in between YJ and BG. I think YJ arrived 1st so naturally, she would take the seat next to her and there was no seat on her right anymore. Then BY and BG arrived later and had to sit next to MY. I think they know that given their explosive chemistry and that they had spent so much time together during the fan sign, they have to tone down at the wrap up party so that the focus is on thanking the crew and staff and mingle around.

Do I make sense? Or am I just consoling myself? :tears:

• Like 18

3 hours ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

This is how i see it... KDY POSTED IT ON PBG BEHALF COS HE KNOWS PPL WONT GOSSIP HIM WITH KYJ.. Not a match maker but perhaps a middle man for now? Haha... :wub:

And may I add that KDY knows exactly what's going on between those two. The mere fact that during the wrap-up party, he immediately went to YJ to help her to rise means that he knew that YJ won't want PBG's help at that time though BG was just sitting right beside her. He knows that PBG and KJY are closed enough to help each other but at that moment he knew that he had to intervene.   :grin:  

Note:  This is just my speculation :P

• Like 19

24 minutes ago, a15t3 said:

I am still wondering what I have missed about this.  When I read a glance through, I didn't get the concern at all :)

Do you recall my post? It wasn't anything that hasn't been said before that's why I was really caught off guard by the comment but I let it slide. Didn't want to ruffle anyone's feathers much further and I wanted to keep the peace and the happy vibes that we've been enjoying in the forum. It's all good. :)

44 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

IMO, i think there were too few clips to conclude that BoYoo couple was not interacting with each other. I remember that Princess MY was seated in between YJ and BG. I think YJ arrived 1st so naturally, she would take the seat next to her and there was no seat on her right anymore. Then BY and BG arrived later and had to sit next to MY. I think they know that given their explosive chemistry and that they had spent so much time together during the fan sign, they have to tone down at the wrap up party so that the focus is on thanking the crew and staff and mingle around.

Very true. We can't simply speculate on the very limited snapshots we've seen of them. It's not good to let our thoughts run amok and mess with our shipper hearts when we do not know what actually happened. For all we know, nothing really is amiss between PBG & KYJ that night at the wrap-up party... As I've said in a previous post, let's just enjoy the ride and cheer on this lovely couple individually and jointly. Yea? :)

• Like 13

36 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

I'll take this insight of yours for the meantime to console myself haha:tears::lol:I don't wanna dwell much on this coz I believe in PBG and KYJ's special feelings for each other. Be it an "oppa-dongsaeng" relationship or more than that (says my shippy heart), everyone will agree that both of them were able to built a strong bonding for one another. Ottoke! I wanna see them smiling at each other soon:blush:

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

I wanted to keep the peace and the happy vibes that we've been enjoying in the forum. It's all good. :)

Agree! :)

9 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD said:

As I've said in a previous post, let's just enjoy the ride and cheer on this lovely couple individually and jointly. Yea? :)

Yea! :P

• Like 8

32 minutes ago, Mepuppy said:

@baloi I saw from the clip and thought that KDY was the 1st to get up and so he went to help YJ who was 2nd . BG was the last one to get up from the floor so he was not able to help YJ. 

That maybe the case but in my opinion, KDY was only next to BG who's next to KYJ.  It's logical that BG will be the one to help KYJ since he's next to her considering those two are very close. And KDY should know that.  But what he did was to go immediately to KYJ.  Obviously, there's something off between KYJ and PBG that night and KDY knew it.  As I watched the video, I observed that KYJ was avoiding PBG by not looking at him while on the table and during that picture taking.  Whereas during the fan signing event they were chummy chummy. 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, Phuong Dinh said:

Case 2: 

This is Yoo Jung & Dong Yeon' appearance on Radio Star back in 2014. They already knew each other quite well then. Just watch and observe for yourself. As you can see, Yoo Jung always act super comfortable and casual around all the boys. She had no particular interest in any of the 3. DY, however, was a bit shy around YJ haha, maybe he liked her then? :D 

Sorry to cut your post.  I have watched that interview with sub.  KDY and the other two boys were asked by the host to choose between KYJ and KSH.  It's funny because the two boys chose KYJ while KDY chose KSH. 

But I agree with you, KDY and KYJ are on a friend zone. KDY is only a bridge, a bridge over troubled water during the wrap-up party. :D

• Like 16