Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

More MDBC Japanese DVD Cut BTS :heart:

These behind-the-scenes are killing me! They're bursting of cuteness and sweetness :wub:

gYeXHhJ.jpg

JOYdXj8.jpg

Because the GIF was not enough lol. I just love this part. The way Bogum look at her :wub:

4fcKtLF.jpg

And our gentleman Bogum. So sweet!

========

@joyoflife77 thank you so much for sharing the pictures and introducing us to her IG! I followed her and I love her posts. The quotes, and the pictures that goes along with it, just describes our couple so beautifully!

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, Tien Le said:

They said that in this scene, YJ was afraid BG were hurt since she bit his finger too strong.

Cre: Baidu Bar

Awww. You can see the worry in her face, and Bogum looks like he's comforting her. This shows how they really care for each other <3

• Like 13

Annyeong!!!Lots of BoYoo goodies release on DVD cut!Love them to the moon and back as well..my goodness I just died ten million times on this particular video..let me put it on gif...

giphy.gif

Whose going gaga on this particular video like me?:wub::love::love::love:

Ahemmmmm...can't help to scream and utter words you don't want to hear folks..kekeke

My goodness Bo Gum!!!My heart melted the way he looks at her...He really knew how to draw her full attention to him and him alone...MY FIRST THOUGHT...MY FIRST DELULU THOUGHT..LET ME JUST PUT IT THIS WAY...BO GUM LOOK AT HER WITH TENDERNESS..AND I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE THIS IDEA WITH THIS VIDEO..THE WAY HE STARE TO HER FACE THEN SHIFTED TO HER LIPS TWICE..My Dongsaeng!Are you going to kiss her??:kiss_wink::joy::glasses::love::heart:Don't worry this noona will support you all the way..

Have a good day everyone!!

Omo!!And I have to say this.. @lifeisfullofraon You are one of the greatest contributor on this thread chinguya... 

• Like 19

@Kissy13 I'm imagining things:astonished:hahahahaha! Judging on Bogummy's gaze on YJ...this is so rated PG(Parental Guidance for minors) for me hahahaha! Joke! So Sarreh...guys! THESE KIND OF STAIRS FROM A MAN...UNLEASHED THE WOMAN IN ME IF I AM YJ....Gosh babies...youre no longer babies to me anymore heheheheh!

• Like 8

Hello y'all!

I've been busy watching the videos from the Japanese DVD site......miss them SO much!!!!!! Argghhhhhh! 

Not sure if the link has been posted before, but you can go to the main page here:

http://kandera.jp/sp/kumo/sp/

And the special video segment here:

http://kandera.jp/sp/kumo/sp/special.html

Happy reminiscing!!!

And @lifeisfullofraon dearie, your fabulous writing has made my life-is-full-of-raon. So don't stop writing those beautiful words of yours :wub:

• Like 11

17 hours ago, kiwimari20 said:

@Kissy13 I'm imagining things:astonished:hahahahaha! Judging on Bogummy's gaze on YJ...this is so rated PG(Parental Guidance for minors) for me hahahaha! Joke! So Sarreh...guys! THESE KIND OF STAIRS FROM A MAN...UNLEASHED THE WOMAN IN ME IF I AM YJ....Gosh babies...youre no longer babies to me anymore hehehehehe

:joy:Me too chinguya..my goodness..forgive us my co BoYoo shippers..we can't help it really...I need to slap my face everytime I watch this video..and reminded my self many times that this are my precious innocent BoYoo..but ottoke????!!That gaze...I'm speechless..kekeke bts and THE SCENES are just so sweet..you can have a tooth decay & diabetes..

@saegukyoin thanks for the link chinguya...:blush:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, saegukyoin said:

Hello y'all!

I've been busy watching the videos from the Japanese DVD site......miss them SO much!!!!!! Argghhhhhh! 

Not sure if the link has been posted before, but you can go to the main page here:

http://kandera.jp/sp/kumo/sp/

And the special video segment here:

http://kandera.jp/sp/kumo/sp/special.html

Happy reminiscing!!!

And @lifeisfullofraon dearie, your fabulous writing has made my life-is-full-of-raon. So don't stop writing those beautiful words of yours :wub:

@saegukyoinThank you very much! I'm having moonlight fever again tonight! @Kissy13 I don't know but i can't really help it wahahahaha! BUT Those sweet gestures and gazes were a bit too much for friends or colleagues esp for a siblings relationship...I'm gonna slap my brother if he is gonna look at me or dare to  touch me that way hahahaha! And yes @Kissy13 the only cure for that diabetes is Boyoo's insulin wish to see them in another award ceremony together..I saw some photos on IG about Seoul International Drama Awards MDBC is nominated!I fervently wish this is true! I hope we can see them again...Heavens please hear us! hahahhaa!BOYOO IS MAKING ME MAD AGAIN...madly inlove with them...:heart:

• Like 7

Hi, all!!! With all the new bts' coming out, and with all the vids and pics showing our BoYoo's reaction toward each other, most specifically BG's towards YJ, it's like a silent confirmation to us that the "something" we are all thinking of is no longer a product of our delusional minds, to quote @lifeisfullofraon, or wishful thinking..they are real!!! And I must honestly admit that shipping them gives me so much joy! 

Thank you, everyone...I may not be posting as often but I always do the necessary backreads to be in the know of those who just came and those who are being missed.

@lifeisfullofraon keep doing what you must..your writing, be it amateurish or Plebeian, of sage or not, has brought so much joy on this thread..we do what we do because we know somehow we mean to touch someone's life..cheers to you!

Have a great week, yeorubun!!!and take care, always :heart::blush:

• Like 15

8 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

Annyeong!!!Lots of BoYoo goodies release on DVD cut!Love them to the moon and back as well..my goodness I just died ten million times on this particular video..let me put it on gif...

Whose going gaga on this particular video like me?:wub::love::love::love:

Ahemmmmm...can't help to scream and utter words you don't want to hear folks..kekeke

My goodness Bo Gum!!!My heart melted the way he looks at her...He really knew how to draw her full attention to him and him alone...MY FIRST THOUGHT...MY FIRST DELULU THOUGHT..LET ME JUST PUT IT THIS WAY...BO GUM LOOK AT HER WITH TENDERNESS..AND I KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAVE THIS IDEA WITH THIS VIDEO..THE WAY HE STARE TO HER FACE THEN SHIFTED TO HER LIPS TWICE..My Dongsaeng!Are you going to kiss her??:kiss_wink::joy::glasses::love::heart:Don't worry this noona will support you all the way..

Have a good day everyone!!

Omo!!And I have to say this.. @lifeisfullofraon You are one of the greatest contributor on this thread chinguya... 

The Jap. DVD BTS is killing me, BG's stare is no joke when comes to YJ, why you need to turn your head facing YJ with that stare when she look at you:lol:, i feel like watching the stare from CP on ep. 7 when he is about to kiss RO:wub: , and he can't hold back his smile when YJ is practicing the belt scene B)

Can NBC release more BTS videos XDDDD, since after the Jap. DVD released, I feel like i am in sick because of their off-screen chemistry and need more videos to get me healed, and i search for new videos everyday just like crazy noona XDDD

• Like 10

DB29GkpV0AA54Te.jpg

[KStyle] #KimYooJung Interview 1f49e.png In commemoration of Japan version ‘Love in the Moonlight’ DVD/Blu-Ray release!!

DCODKaxV0AET_RI.jpgDCODCD8UMAAirLP.jpg

she watching this K-drama?  i better check then:D

#KimYooJung IG update! She commented drama 'Fight for My Way' :tounge_wink: you_r_love: The straightforward person- Moo-Bin XXi I believed he was 99% pure

https://twitter.com/Taiwando/status/874588747156799488

c as labeled

----------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------

Actor Park Bo Gum has been named the next “Nation’s Boyfriend”. 

park-bo-gum-5.jpg

Korean fans and media outlets alike are all convinced Park Bo Gum is the perfect man to date. 

Regardless of who he’s working with, Park Bo Gum never fails to deliver incredible chemistry. 

His kind smile and bright personality shine through no matter what he’s doing. 

And most importantly, he’s proven time and time again that he has   a  heart of gold

park-bo-gum.jpg

There’s no wonder why multiple media outlets have agreed with fans that Park Bo Gum deserves the title “The Nation’s Boyfriend”.park-bo-gum.jpg

Source: Sports Today, MK Sports, and JTBC

• Like 16

Our Bogum just want to keep hugging uri Yoojung, eh? Hehehe :rolleyes:

Spoiler

========

I just started listening to this song and somehow reminded me of BoYoo :) and I like this part~

Reassurance by Jeff Bernat

[Verse 2]

Even though there are people that try to get between us

You know that my focus is all on these dreams

I stay learning and working for my family

In hopes one day that I can provide what you need

[Chorus]

I don't care what it takes

I'll be there when you call

It don't matter if I'm a hundred thousand miles away

Just say the word and I'll listen

Don't ever be afraid

'Cause this love is too good for me to throw away

========

Bogum's signature lip bite :wink: *Must control himself beside Yoojung* haha. Sorry my mind is running wild :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, triplemt08 said:

Our Bogum just want to keep hugging uri Yoojung, eh? Hehehe :rolleyes:

AIGOOO!!!  I'm going  crazy with  my InstaGram  feeds-- its full   of  BOYOO  Japan DVD cuts !!!

Sis @triplemt08  It  worked to  his  advantage with multiple so called "  bad takes "  , as he gets to do the skinship all over again. seems their Director didnt mind  a bit. :blush:

• Like 15

57 minutes ago, piscesean said:

AIGOOO!!!  I'm going  crazy with  my InstaGram  feeds-- its full   of  BOYOO  Japan DVD cuts !!!

Sis @triplemt08  It  worked to  his  advantage with multiple so called "  bad takes "  , as he gets to do the skinship all over again. seems their Director didnt mind  a bit. :blush:

@piscesean I'm going nuts too! When I saw the video released, I probably spent about 2 hours watching it. I almost worn out my replay button :sweatingbullets: and I know! His NGs reminds me of their first kiss scene. I think he just really like doing skinship with Yoojung hahaha :rolleyes: and I think the staffs ship them too hehe.

Spoiler

• Like 15

Hello y'all!

I think we are all going gaga again over these new BTS!

BG is so hyper and animated! I don't recall seeing him this way in other BTS of his other projects.....it just made me smile a lot!

I also love the BTS where they did the robot/ pantomime.....they are just so cute! .....while KDY just watch from afar......hmmm....:wink: what does he know that we don't??? And like the IG post indicated......the KDY hilarious laugh at KBS award.....is making more sense now 

@parmma I really love that first picture.....especially because I can't remember Yeong touching Raon's face in the actual scene :wub:

@triplemt08 You can hear the loud laugh coming from the staff when BG said....."I don't really like it....." (they knew what it meant) :D

That he'll have to hug her again......:ph34r:

At the rate we are going.......we can celebrate page 777 on BG's 24th birthday in 2 days :heart:

Nice to see all the familar chingus again here especially those who mentioned me.....thank you for your kind thoughts :wub:

• Like 16