Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, cloud92 said:

lee jun hyuk said to yoojung to get well soon so that she can dance bombastic with hoon nam. "hoon nam" in korean also means a hot/handsome man :) 

in the context of his speech- the actor meant for YJ to dance the boombastic dance with Eunach Jang. 

• Like 18

@cici1

Dear chingu, I'm so glad you enjoyed the screenscaps :)

and I want to say that I agree with you that our babies, whatever relationship they have now, have developped a very beautiful, strong and deep bond during these long months of shooting Moonlight Drawn By Clouds together, going through the ups and downs together, enduring the heat and the cold together, the lack of sleep, learning how to lean on each other and to find strength in each other.

I have learned these days, through Bogummy's MCing and hosting during the song festival and the drama awards, that both our babies are very good entertainers and big professionnals. They inspire me as individuals, as they are both humble, kind, and hardworking.

When I look at them I find the answer of why I love them so much, it is because our two babies radiate happiness, Ra On :heart:

It is something that I believe we all feel from the depths of our hearts, when two people blend so well together, it comes from within, from our mutual understanding, from the struggles we've been through and the lessons we had to learn, the strength we gained from all our experiences. Uri Bogummy has had a pretty hard life, losing his mother when he was a kid, you can see his wound when he is acting as Lee Young or whenever this subject comes up. You can feel it in his tears, on Youth over flowers or while accepting his Top excellence award. And I believe uri Yoojungie, with her good heart, depth and maturity, was able to share these struggles with her oppa, to understand him and believe in him. These days, with the hardship uri baby Yoojungie has been through, you can see how Bogummy oppa with the help of his friends and sunbaes, are doing their best to cheer up on our baby girl.

It is a good thing that they did Moonlight Drawn By Clouds together, since this drama is full of goodies. They are also surrounded by many great noonas, unnies, hyungs and oppas. Someone like Cha Tae Hyun is a great role-model, and most importantly, our babies seem to have the same vision on life.

I am so happy whenever I see their smiles when they're together or with Dong Yeonie and the MDBC squad. And yes, I wanna say that I do believe in our couple :heart:

76fafefb50798a91fb804b77a7f1f5c4.jpg

credit to the rightful owner

Wanna re-post this, it's too cute :)

6 hours ago, louise31 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Lol... The words on his caption has "suffered" almost the same as BG's retweeted Joel Ostens' with the word "disappointments" in it... Plus on LMH93 statement of the word "healthy"  identical as BG's netizen award speech on which he included being "healthy"...

Wooaaahhh... I'm sensing some brewing rivalry in the house people...(or I'm just being deluluness all over again)...hahaha....:sweatingbullets:

Although both of their statements are quite in general and vague but I can't help but think of the timing....:sweatingbullets:

Atleast these 2 guys are always there for her.maybe they know the real situation of yj esp lmh he know yj in several year they more bonded.

• Like 11

Actualy before i ship to boyoo couple  im fan of minyoo couple i love them since gumiho time im little bit shocked to his revelation during strong heart guesting and radio star that she will propose to yj in her 20s i dont know what kind of proposal.if someday yj are free to date im happy if she choose one of them either bg or lmh93 i know yj is good hands.

• Like 10

5 hours ago, cloud92 said:

lee jun hyuk said to yoojung to get well soon so that she can dance bombastic with hoon nam. "hoon nam" in korean also means a hot/handsome man :) 

Oh no...so it could be either a play on words...ie Hoon nam the name of Lee Jun hyuk character or another boyoo moment.....lol!...will take the latter option...

Thanks!!!

• Like 14

New Happy Year Chingus! :blush: Sorry for the late greetings.. Been super busy but have been following the thread.. Heez can't miss any moments of boyoo right!

To be honest, I have never shipped any couple before. Only with boyoo, partly of their super sync chemistry on screen and their interaction shown in the bts. It only further confirmed that they are definitely more than friends. 

I been rewatching the bts... Sorry missed them tgt too much. I see that BG likes to hi-five YJ and if u noticed he will hold a her for few secs before letting go. *u dun do dat with a normal friend right.. Heehee* :heart:

Anyway likewise for me I will continue to ship them till one of them admit they are in r/s with other ppl.

For now I will just continue to support them as individuals and hopefully we can get to see boyoo in yr 2017. 

• Like 19

@Edith Fabian & @shootingstar007 

meanwhile, I noticing that BG developing a new habit

like he's used to someone who always fixing his clothes or tie or hair or even more hahaha

and this habit is developed from MDBC because he comfortably being "fixed" by someone hahahahah

and I do notice he's quickly divert his body and his eyes

btw, sad news is YJ is still at hospital rn

• Like 23

3 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Wow she's still in hospital?  It makes me wonder if SIDUS is downplaying what she has and it's something more serious than a cold.

I seriously think same as you after I saw maknae cloud tweet

I mean how come she still in hospital rn? 

better she quit from Sidus, they don't care about her ckkckck

• Like 13

8 hours ago, shootingstar007 said:

This bts... LOL! Don't get a heart attack, chingus. 

Spoiler

Don't get me wrong guys, I actually would love to see BG and Jiwon act in same drama in the future.  >.<  LOL. But BoYoo still in my heart. *I better run away now* hihi

• Like 11

@bubblyflo it hurts to know that she's still in the hospital. she must be so sad and heartbroken on top of being sick because she wanted to go to kda with her mdbc family and best couple with bg. I remember one of her interviews she said that since her n bg spent a lot of time together in the first half of the drama they were both sad when they were seperated and found strength when they were reunited again....I hope BG will visit her and give her strength once more. 

• Like 22

Omg.. I feel bad to yoojung... It's like seeing your younger sister got sick. I believe it's not only her cold, but the stress must influence her condition right now. Thankfully she's got supports from family and friends. 

When i heard this unneccesary controversy,  i was afraid if it would affect her mentally. I see that a lot of child actresses/ actors got ruined their career bcs of never ending stress they got since young age, so..  they become rebellious when they adult. But i believe it won't happen to yoojungie bcs she is always surrounded by people who love her. What she needs right now is more time to recover from all of this, bring back her confidence and cheerfulness...

Omg.. I cant believe it.. Mdbc gave me so much happiness and hope, but seeing yoojungie like this makes me feel really bad. Boyoo.. I need boyoo vitamin... :(

• Like 18

54 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

Spoiler

KJW was rumoured almost casted as raon, fortunately she rejected (?) it so we have yoojungie as our raon.. :D i'm also looking forward to bogummie next partner... I got a feeling that he will take a movie for his next project...

Truthfully.. It got me heart attack when i see that video... Hahhaa..my shipper heart said It should be yoojungie who fixed his tie hahahha.... Just kidding :P

Anyway.. Do you see... Bogummie looks more comfortable to stand among actors/actresses instead of idols. Just compare him mc-ing at drama awards with gayo festival/ presenting award at entertainment awards. His expression is TOTALLY DIFFERENT. 

• Like 14

I have been worried about YJ the moment I watched KDA with English sub and the MC mentioned that she was having a high fever :tears: Having a high fever after several days being treated has never been a good sign. Never underestimate cold. It can lead you to another infection. I was there.

Because of YJ, I read a medical journal (what was I doing????). The most fatal cold complication would be pneumonia. The good news is, there is a wide range of antibiotics that can be used to treat this bacterial infection. Even if someone being allergic to certain antibiotic, she may still be able to accept the different kind of antibiotic.

Please take note that I really, really hope that YJ does not contract with pneumonia. I was thinking of what the worst complication could happen to YJ and how it could be treated. If even the worst still can be treated, then, rest assured, YJ will be better soon.

Please, please get well soon, YJ! I put my hope high on South Korea's medical advancement. And, I believe in the power of prayers of many people :)

• Like 16

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

I seriously think same as you after I saw maknae cloud tweet

I mean how come she still in hospital rn? 

better she quit from Sidus, they don't care about her ckkckck

She was hospitalized the 2nd time due to stress induced shock and currently still hospitalized due to that reason.

• Like 17