Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Definitely boyoo couple consider as new member of A listers actors esp yj her achievement last year in or outside korea wow her status as an actress bow winning excellence in drama in such a young age beat the other much older actress record breaking and nomination in top excellence fantastic i think she break the rule again.i knew it she get another surprise award and nomination.

• Like 19

One side Im sad that there wont be another boyoo moment for a long time. But on the up side, Im glad now they can move on individually. There will be less fan war, ship war. Yoo Jung will start her year with movie Because I love You, I hope it will be a huge success. 2016 was BG year, I hope YJ year will come soon where she slays left and right and centre.

Soo Bin will have her new drama Rebel on MBC 30 Jan

Hye Sung will have her new drama Chef Kim on KBS 25 Jan

KDY currently practice scripts. YJ and BG will start something about March-June.

Happy New Year Everyone.

• Like 21

Hi all, before we go back to our routines as there will be less BoYoo moments in 2017, let me share another FanCam...

This picture was said being taken during the best couple awards. As you can see, BG was holding a mic on his hand, which only happened during the Best Couple Awards.

That gloomy, sad face.... :tears:  

Now I am really curious of what is really happening with YJ. Why does Sidus remain silent up until now? 

• Like 23

16 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

Hi all, before we go back to our routines as there will be less BoYoo moments in 2017, let me share another FanCam...

This picture was said being taken during the best couple awards. As you can see, BG was holding a mic on his hand, which only happened during the Best Couple Awards.

Now I am really curious of what is really happening with YJ. Why does Sidus remain silent up until now? 

Im ok with them being silent. Good for YJ recovery:wub:

• Like 18

30 minutes ago, mamun said:

@shootingstar007 i'd rather they stay silent than releasing some stupid articles like they did before. If they have nothing good to say, they better stay silent forever

Yesshh... sidus may realize that releasing article about yoojung isn't good for now... Because.. You know... those unimportant yet useless people who love to spread the hate toward yoojung are diligently commenting on her article. it may affect yoojung condition now.. 

• Like 17

43 minutes ago, shootingstar007 said:

I'm also curious what really happening to yj her agency remain silent even her family is she is still in the hospital?

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

The age difference of kyj to the previous winner  of kbs best actress in mid lenght drama definitely kyj break the rules 

29 kim tae hee (2009)

25 ku hye sun (2009)

24 park min young(2010)

30 hong soo hyun (2011)

25 park min young(2011)

33 lee bo young(2012)

27 moon chae won(2013)

30 nam sang mi(2014)

28 park min young(2014)

29 kim min jung(2015)

17 kim yoo jung (2016)

Kim yoo jung- youngest excellence awardee in history of kbs.

Park min young won 3 times. Wow:wub:

• Like 10

56 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

The age difference of kyj to the previous winner  of kbs best actress in mid lenght drama definitely kyj break the rules 

29 kim tae hee (2009)

25 ku hye sun (2009)

24 park min young(2010)

30 hong soo hyun (2011)

25 park min young(2011)

33 lee bo young(2012)

27 moon chae won(2013)

30 nam sang mi(2014)

28 park min young(2014)

29 kim min jung(2015)

17 kim yoo jung (2016)

Kim yoo jung- youngest excellence awardee in history of kbs.

I guess she's the youngest overall in 3 stations (MBC, KBS & SBS)...just read it on pearl's twitter...:wub:

Spoiler

Kim So Hyun didn't get her Excellence Award yet she won the popularity award in a one single act/special drama for we all cry differently...so it's totally different from excellence though...although she was nominated last night for Excellence Award (I guess it was under Mini-Series, not sure)  for Page Turner..

31 minutes ago, pbgkyj said:

Now the transparent person award goes tooooooo BG!

He is so sad and so sweet at the same time.. He really miss his personal doll  :heart:

at the red carpet you can really see his bright smile but when the couple award segment was announced and it's winners....his mood suddenly changed into this?...hahaha...

• Like 16