Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

How tight bogums schedule is. Almost no rest :tears: Please stay healty. How I salute him for being able to arrange his time proportion between carrer and education :w00t:

About the kbs entertainment awards, am I feeling excited alone? Besides being able to watch the 3 musketeers reunited, I want to see how bogum's interaction with his previous costar when 2 of his bodyguards are around.

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, boyoo1213 said:

How tight bogums schedule is. Almost no rest :tears: Please stay healty. How I salute him for being able to arrange his time proportion between carrer and education :w00t:

About the kbs entertainment awards, am I feeling excited alone? Besides being able to watch the 3 musketeers reunited, I want to see how bogum's interaction with his previous costar when 2 of his bodyguards are around.

No sis.. I'm feel so excited too can't wait to see bogummy this Saturday 24th :D

• Like 7

9 hours ago, myvilvil said:

@messThis is a shippers thread-real or IMAGINARY, so if we're putting too much meaning on our couple's actions-why burst our bubble? We have so many problems in our real lives ( I'm speaking for myself and my friend who's a shipper,too) that visiting this thread has bring us happiness which for you might not mean anything but can bring smiles to our faces everyday. It might be temporary, yes but it helps. I've been a shipper for other celebrity couples as well some ended together some didn't but they have given me something which a probably a REALIST like you can never understand. If you happen to read this thread from page 1 to 518, maybe you will realized that we never intentionally bring any harm to this couple individually or together. There maybe one or two who might cause misunderstandings; one because of difference in culture and language barrier (difficulties in expressing in English and maybe because some here are still young). But generally this is a peaceful thread and I don't know how old you are, but I'm 47 years old, with a 17 yr. old son and 20 yr. old daughter and it kind of left a bitter taste in my mouth being lectured like this even it was not probably meant for me. But if you are not happy in this thread in the first place, why read our posts. I don't even go to threads which I think will only make me sad or mad because that will only add to my wrinkles. Stay in your happy place and we will stay in ours. 

Dear friend , we are both BoYoo moms, my two daughters same as your kids. Wow ! and I am 48. so  lucky,I  met you here .

thank you this thread, I am happy here. we have same love and same thought so we are here.(even my english is not well, but I need speak out some my feeling)

• Like 22

Spoiler

Aigoo...that one was the most rude dan ill-mannered comment I've ever read in soompi forum. It's a good thing that I read it through my phone last night, so i wasn't temped to reply her/his message emotionally.  

I was wondering what is wrong with this person's life to have so much hatred in his/her comment. And he/she went so much as inviting other anti BoYoo shippers to come here and ruin our BoYoo shippers thread. Seriously?!! Thanks to moderator for deleting that hateful comment in no time. 

For those anti shippers who come to this thread, welcome chingus. But this is a shipping thread, so you will find some of our comments are delusional. If you have something againts those delulu comments, please hold it to your self, or spill it out in your own thread. Don't spill it out here. Thank you in advance.

Good morning my BoYoo shippers family :heart:,  May you have a very nice day today, Chingus. Don't be octopus.

Despite all the negativity throwing our way, we are a strong family. :wink:

I can't wait for kbs award and see our cute couple receive the best couple award and individual awards they deserve. :blush:

• Like 18

4 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

Hahaha @pbgkyj      your cat is literally me right now

Anyway our three musketeers will attend this

Reveal hidden contents

Beware of light saber war during that day. Hopefully not. Because the MC is someone who occupied the other ship lolololololol 

MC is R88 Heri

• Like 5