Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

@happysloth I think there are translations of that interview from a previous page..I've been thinking about it, too, his singling out YJ's name..I don't think he was asked about her but it was like an automatic response that he gave, like a slip of the tongue? He's probably thinking too much about her at that moment or missing her a lot that her name just flowed out at a prompt..either way, I liked it very much, no matter what initiated it. 

I've been watching his hkfm vids and regardless of the language, I can feel that he was happy and touched by the love shown to him all this time by the fans that is why he could not contain the tears..I shed tears too when he sang "My person" because somehow you will feel his gratefulness not only to the mdbc effect on his career but also to the fans who came to love him through the drama..BG is such a wonderful person, true and through, and as YJ said in one of her interviews, he deserves what he's having right now..and the more I watch him, the more I realize that this kid will go a long long way, given the proper support by the people who love him. For now I can see that he leans on YJ for that kind of loving support, he may be older than her but her old soul is what he needs to be the best that he can be.

Cheers to our BoYoo!!! May they find love and endless comfort as they travel through the test of time.

Well said! 

:wub:

• Like 16

7 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

@torquoiselily @bubblyflo Thank you!!! The fan meet tickets although expensive was worth EVERY single cent. He is no doubt much better looking in person, and much taller than I expected him to be (maybe coz he's lean).

@peachlover777 It was a very touching moment when they showed these two videos on the screen. BG was planning to take the big selfie pic and was kneeling down facing the huge display behind him (holding the selfie stick), then these 2 videos appeared on the screen one after the other. He shed tears while watching them. 

I just got a hold of my son's notebook. Was trying to type with my mobile, but it was a bit frustrating with the tiny screen. I can't place the entire 3hr fan meet into words, but will try my very best to point out what i felt were the highlights. 

Reveal hidden contents

First thing first, the MC, Sammy & the translator were a great combo to begin with. Sammy is a well known radio DJ and TV compere in HK, and is known best for his sarcastic humor. The female translator has been translating for many of Korean celebrities who visit HK for the past few years, fans in HK call her Ahjumma. She is no doubt one of the best.

Of course a big salute to BG. 3hr fan meet then followed by Hi-Touch session with the thousands of fans there. He must have been super exhausted. He tried his very best to speak in Cantonese in the FM, and told us that he will try his best to learn Cantonese. I must say, after watching the fan meet in KL, then having to watch the FM in HK, I don't know if it could be that he's been in HK earlier this year, so he looks way more relaxed and seemed to have put in a lot of his own ideas and thoughts into the FM in HK. He was showing us pics from his own personal album (his trip to the US), photos he took in HK during MAMA. He even gave out his own belongings during the game sessions. One of which was the black leather backpack he brought along with him to Africa!! His old phone case (with his signature), and a blanket which he used while shooting Reply 1988. He shows huge interest/liking for HK food and said he wants to visit HK again just to eat...Hahahaha

Questions from fans:

There were a number of questions, like what's the first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning, and he said he will stretch his arms when he gets up. But the two questions that everyone here might be find interesting is "Do you prefer to take care of others, or would you rather be taken care of". His reply was that he prefers to take care of others, but thinks it would be nice to be taken care of too. 2nd one was "What do you do when you want to confess to a girl when you are in love?" He looked straight into the camera (as if he was saying it to us), and he said I Love You in Cantonese. Followed by a reply from us shouting I Love You in Cantonese. BG then said "Me too" in Cantonese too

Favorite scenes voted by fans: 
I shall not compare 1988 here until I get a hold of the video. Don't want to attract antis to out thread again. I'll talk about MDBC for now. Fans chose the following scenes as their favorites in MDBC: 1) Jeoha confesses to Raon in the garden  2) You are My Person (Lantern scene)  3) Jeoha holding the dying Byung Yeon. If I remembered clearly, he said that among the 3, his favorite was scene 2. It was through that scene that he claims "ownership" of Raon. He went on to explain how difficult it was to immerse into the role of Lee Yeong at the beginning, but at the later stage he said HE BECAME LEE YEONG. **get the jive guys?**                                                                                                                                                                               

Things which he did for the fans in HK:                                                                                                                                                   Many of you might have already seen the videos on IG and twitter. He played SO MANY games with the fans. The main ones were to repeat scenes from 1988 & MDBC with fans. Recording a morning wake call for a fan for her mobile, and then a husband of one of the fans asked BG to give his wife a bouquet of flowers for their 10th wedding anniversary (BG cried here). BG cooking for 2 fans and fed the MC & the translator. Bingo game with fans.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

The Christmas carol he sang and played on the piano was beautiful. I personally was very moved by that. He also did the Boombastic dance in traditional Chinese costume and sang a Chinese song dressed in that costume. After which he said he wanted to keep the costume. The finale with him singing My Person at the end with glitters falling down from above was the peak of the event. Remarkably mesmerizing scene. I recorded a video of him singing the entire song. All I can say was that it was 4 hours of happiness, warmth and cringe worthy moments with BG at a very personal level.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Chingus here who are in Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan who have not got tickets to watch his FM, my advice is GO!!!! GO GET TICKETS!!! You will not regret it. OK, that's all I can remember for now. If I remember anything more that was important, I'll post it later. Please forgive me, I'm still suffering from a bad jet lag. I'm still hyped, and pray that he gets to read my letter (the organizer collected all letters/greeting cards from fans to BG).

Hide contents

He was so moved until shedding his tears because of the man asking him to present a bouquet of flowers to his wifey for their 10 anniversary. Hmmmm:wub:

romantic guy:blush: 

• Like 18

@seoulistic oh honey...be happy as a shipper that he doesn't let go of his phone everytime he's travelling..but remember when the two of them went together to HK for MAMA his phone is not on his hands..right...:blush:and someone spotted the sticker on his phone..maybe that's the reason his hiding it...hmmmmmm:wub:

@tares1975 so grateful that you shared those info my friend..:blush: 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@seoulistic oh honey...be happy as a shipper that he doesn't let go of his phone everytime he's travelling..but remember when the two of them went together to HK for MAMA his phone is not on his hands..right...:blush:and someone spotted the sticker on his phone..maybe that's the reason his hiding it...hmmmmmm:wub:

@tares1975 so grateful that you shared those info my friend..:blush: 

Sometimes I just worry that the more we dig , the less they will show us, that's it :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

20 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Sometimes I just worry that the more we dig , the less they will show us, that's it :sweatingbullets:

well sad truth is yes,

Notice that he obviously want to hid his phone by cover it with his passport, his jacket, and hide it behind his back

I'm sometimes even wondering, did BG or his management really notice our conversation here or notice photos on IG or media

because he seems really careful to show his phone

• Like 19

Suddenly I remember a K-Drama (I forget its title) about a singer (played well by SISTAR's Dasom) who did a variety show by living with a traditional Korean family. The manager kept on monitoring the search engine and all related talks about the singer. I am wondering whether Blossom does the same thing for its actors.

If it does, I personally think that it would be better if we enjoy our delulu minds without interfering so much with BoYoo's private lives (e.g., using phone in the airport, etc). Give them space.

I will patiently wait for their confirmation of their relationship (I am sure that there is a relationship! Me and my delulu mind *sigh*). At that time, I will be a part of BoYoo shippers who say," We knew it!"

• Like 20

@superfangermany_stv - Hun, I am not sure though, sorry :-(  Thank you so very much for sharing!!  How have you been?  Hope all are well and fantastic xoxo  Also, haven't come across with that video clip yet :-(

Thanks to uploader pearl0024, this is Goblin 1st OST, but used in this FMV :-)  Credit to the creator of this FMV.

Does this mean that our puppies are gonna be there?  Can't wait :wub:

• Like 16

Hi All, I have been following this thread after ending of MDBC and was looking for something to consolidate my withdrawel syndrom. This thread has been giving me a warm and fluffy feeling. I often capture myself giggling over your posts. Especially the detailed analytics and fanfics 

Since following this thread, I have been paying more attention to lyrics of love songs. Bumped into this one: Better by the Chancellor. Song is about long distance relationships. Although boyoo is living in the same country, with their school and work schedules, flying all over the world, it feels like long distance ...

Hope you guys also like this song!

https://youtu.be/ajfJPkpgpoY

• Like 20