Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

8 hours ago, toffeeapple said:

Hi Chingus!

Have you seen this close up footage? From what I can see it looks like KYJ is trying to capture PB's attention? She keeps looking at him and flicking her  hair. What do you think? 

Can someone please analyse this video? 

I don't think YJ is trying to get BG's attention here..she didn't have to since Prince Charming was doing all he could that night to keep his eyes and hands from his lovely doll..OK?

• Like 15

50 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

I just voted using my fb account and it worked!

I had tried before to vote using my fb account ... at that time it succeed , BUT i doubt my vote actually counted ( 99% i am sure thats only technical error from their website ) ... beside KBS already stated that the only way to vote is using KBS ID only.

it's better for you to register to get KBS ID .... so, it will guarantee that your vote is 100% counted by KBS .... but well thats just my suggestion ... its up to you to follow it or not :)

• Like 12

Good morning, afternoon, and evening everyone ^^

Thank you so very much to @pearl0024, just saw this.  Yoo Jung ah, please stay well, stay strong, ahjumma loves you, fighting!!!!

Credit, trade mark and copyright belongs to whoever or whomever owns it.

• Like 24

I can finally post again after few hectic days. Busy with the preparation of my daughter entering school :)

So many great news. Boyoo got recognitions as most loved celebrity. I am a proud noona and eonnie here. So happy for them. These two really deserve it for their hard working. Age doesnt matter. In such a young age, they show their high dedications and their passion for acting is so strong. I wish they would bring some awards home in the kbs awards and I know they will.

There is no news about uri couple these days. I miss them so badly. I still hope yoojungie would become a guest in one of bogum's fan meeting. She suddenly pops up of no where  and surprises us. Kbs drama awards is my only hope to see them again together.  Now I can only rewatched all the bts of mdbc to cure my longing heart :cry:

• Like 17

I'm excited for the KBS award. BoYoo receiving best couple award next to Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki would be a such great view. And our Bogummy is nominated for Daesang! the youngest nominee, so proud of him.. and of course Yoojungie is up for excellence or even top excellence. Uri couple is super talented!

I am looking forward to KBS awards too! I understand everyone thinks the drama of the year is DOTS due to its popularity. I truly hope KBS will give us lots of YeongOn moments too. Our BoYoo babies and the entire moonlight crew worked many endless nights to give us their best...they deserve the same recognition if not higher. In my opinion, this is the drama of the year for me and many more years to come. And yes, the moon I see on the way home every night is reminding me the beautiful love story our magical couple has going on. :wub:

Credit to owners

• Like 22

@cici1  I am also curious as to how they practiced their kiss scene by watching others' way of doing it on screen.. I think by saying this, they have already reached a level of intimacy that even the staff and crew saw and felt it clearly..so it's really beyond doubt if our BoYoo is a couple now. IDK, but when it comes to hunches like this, I seldom miss and fail :grin: they may not be seen dating publicly but I'm sure they do go out incognito if they can..that is how strong my faith is with our couple :heart:

And BTW, your post rocks!!!!

16 hours ago, in00022 said:

I had tried before to vote using my fb account ... at that time it succeed , BUT i doubt my vote actually counted ( 99% i am sure thats only technical error from their website ) ... beside KBS already stated that the only way to vote is using KBS ID only.

it's better for you to register to get KBS ID .... so, it will guarantee that your vote is 100% counted by KBS .... but well thats just my suggestion ... its up to you to follow it or not :)

IDK, but this is my 3rd attempt and it worked :)

• Like 12

11 hours ago, shisuisen said:

2) The Shipping - Well, once the drama ended and the hype over the drama slowly eased down, it's inevitable for some shippers to feel doubtful on what is reel and real. Personally, I'm abit of a low-key shipper, but I don't think it's a good idea to keep on voicing out why you think the pair doesn't have any couple vibe or any type of remark that imply why the ship is not really a ship within the shipper's thread. Lol. There's a reason why a shipper thread exist: which is to have a place for people who firmly believe in the ship to gather at a place that allows them to openly express their love for the ship. Then again, it is not to say that everyone (shoutout to non-shippers or actors' / actresses' individual fans here) is unwelcome here, but just be mindful of what you post here. In the end, we just want a happy and positive place here as this is the shippers' safe hideout. :)

Lastly, I just want to say: whatever happens in the end, the chemistry between Bogum and Yoojung is off the charts. But what made me ship them is their interaction in the real world and behind the scene. Whether they ended up together or not is a whole different matter, but I see there's no wrong to continue to have faith in a ship. To be a shipper, you need to have a strong heart and an even stronger faith.

Cheers everyone, and don't forget to ship responsibly and keep the happy vibe! Muacks~

Very appropriate and eloquently said Chingu! I couldn't agree more!  Shippers thread is a happy place where one can express their fascination towards BG and YJ. Romanticizing it and going further, nothing explicit nor inappropriate, is up to the shipper and to their discretion. Delusions in this thread is wholeheartedly permitted as long as the writer/shipper is respectful towards other shipper/members and careful thought and responsibility with every posts made. 

Ultimately, it's all up to BG and YJ's to choose their own fate in life. Until then, we will just continue shipping until all possible equations are dissipated. 

@BoYooMom Chingu fighting!! :) 

• Like 23