Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Reading some warm messages for our BoYoo shipper warms my heart as well..this is not a thread for me..BoYoo couple and BoYoo shippers makes this a HAPPY AND WARM HOME THAT I'M SO COMFORTABLE TO STAY AND TELL MY THOUGHTS AND SO ON....:heart:

@thesecretgarden @dee_230208 @4nnlov3pink @Phuong Dinh GOODLUCK TO YOUR EXAM!!Fighting!Sending you BoYoo hugs and kisses...:blush:

@thesecretgarden AMAZING!!I was so happy with your post..Tearing up with so much happiness!!

"And is it just him or did she get prettier again"...she's getting prettier coz she's so happy with all the blessings and the MAIN REASON THAT OUR BABY GIRL IS RADIATING LIKE A SUN BEAMING SO BRIGHTLY THIS DAYS NO DOUBT IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM...

"KISSPIRIN SCENE":wub:Love it so much kekeke it is really an effective medicine guys..but when it comes to Bo Gum doing this things to his doll..it will be 10x more effective than the usual..

"PRESIDENT CHA TAE HYUN AND RESPECTIVE MANAGERS":joy:although this is only based on our delulu mind..I find it really amusing..my mind telling me that this is really happening behind closed doors...

"2028" gahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!the moment we are all waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can we pull the time more faster??ahemmmm though I have trauma with the word :phew: kekekeke sorry for being naughty..:joy:

FOR THOSE  BOYOO SHIPPERS WHO ARE SO GOOD IN MAKING VIDEO..CAN YOU GUYS ALSO DO A COMPILATION OF BO GUM SAYING "YOUR PRETTY" TO YOO JUNG?Pretty please...sending you my warm hugs and thankful heart for this:blush:

• Like 23

wuahh.. @thesecretgarden you're back... i miss u so bad, more because your drabble.:lol:.hahhaha kidding. Of course i miss u honey:wub:. Seem every students in this thread just in their final exam period. So everybody Fighting!!!! :heart:.. from all BoYoo ommas here.. We knew u can do it. N pray for the best result..aameen.

@thesecretgarden u writing skill indeed a gift from God, every little thing that happened to BoYoo inspired u to write a beautifull n fluttering drabble. I'm on my hectic job right now too. From came to office this morning i keep my eyes on monitor finishing my jobs that full of tabulation in exel n getting dizzy so i decided to minimize my works window n here im. N i make best decsicion, coz u cure up my dizzy head in an instant with your drabble. Thanks a bunch dear.

C. Cheeks

Bogum bites his lips, unable to contain the smile blooming on his face. He feels so rejuvenated all of a sudden, never mind the fact that he had returned to Seoul less than twelve hours ago and had barely any sleep to boot. It seems just by looking at her face gives him plenty amount of energy, much more effective than any sleep or food ever could. And is it just him or did she get prettier again?

-----aghhhhh... super duper love this part..------:lol:

....Yoojung finds Bogum-oppa smiling that smile at her -- so bright and blinding and radiant that she is sure any ghosts within three-metre radius of them just found themselves unintentionally exorcised.

--- i must close my mouth unless i will brust of laughter reading this part, how comes u have the idea writing this part..

:w00t:---

n The best of the best of this chapter is kissing part..hahhaha 

:blush: .. Indeed, kisspirin is best medicine to cure illnes..N the 2nd best of the best is BGmy used YJngie swollen cheeks candid pic as his lock screan.. cutee.. i imagine BGmmy really save the cute sollen YJ pics from yesterday show..hahhaha. 

I will keep another story for my lunch break.. love u guys..

edit: 

i can't wait till my lunch break...hahaha.. after raeding @Kissy13 post bout 2028  m' getting curious. N then..dadada.. THEY ARE A MERRIED COUPLE, oh my God... . Hope we can be their wittness  when those happened for real. N Kissy darling, im an BoYoo omma too, i dont have my final exam again..hahahaha:grimace:..

• Like 24

@dee_230208:joy::joy:sorry my memory is not good this days...LOL I'm having stomach cramps hahaha...really really wishing that "2028" will be the victorious year for BoYoo shippers worldwide...:blush:

@luvinmoonlight16:wub:love this clear picture...she's smiling amusingly and I'm like grinning widely with this

@mamun permission to be delulu with you chingu:blush: 

• Like 14