Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

The 'uncle' in almost of their bts have a very sweet smile everytime he looked at them interacting. I bet he is like us. Felt warmth with their smile. I also believe that we shouldn't expect more from them if we want them to excel in both their careers n their friendship. Dont need to push them too much. They have feelings n its really up to them on how they want their life to be. Just that its sad they have to hide from being seen together. Friends but cannot be seen as friend. 

• Like 16

Ah.....these are the pics I like to see...voluntarily posted instagram shots...absolutely gorgeous....

Hope they are all having a good time!

While we spazz out on increasingly detailed analysis on their final kiss with random fan fiction..

Feel so bad for them...especially when they look like they are under siege....

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Sorry to cut your post.... but that's is really a "Oppa Dongsaeng" look lol:D:D

hahaha totally agree

11 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Aaaaahhh  i love that pic of her and Yoon Sung!!! Ottoke...i'm shipping this two if i see PBG clinging to KDY again...hahahaha

totally admire their friendship and relationship, KDY is a new PBG best buddy. He's cute though,

so i don't mind if they're hangout together, 

• Like 11

31 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

Aaaaahhh  i love that pic of her and Yoon Sung!!! Ottoke...i'm shipping this two if i see PBG clinging to KDY again...hahahaha

ahahaha.... :heart: they are so cute!... why do I feel like KYJ has chemistry with all of them?.... spare my heart!! Want to see a drama with them as leads this time!!.........

Spoiler

me tooooooooooooooo..........ehehehe........ :sweat_smile: Heard that JY has a phobia for open water...despite that he still accompanied YJ on that trip...such a very heart warming person... I Love You my Yoon Sung-ah....

• Like 13

16 hours ago, nataliakay said:

LOL!!!:Dyou've got me there chingu!!me either...aeygo!!

It's really strange right BooYoo shippers....if they are really in closest oppa dongsaeng relationship it is not hard to have a photo together just like this two..wahhhh oh my golly wowow!!:blush::sweatingbullets:

just making it more obvious.....

Is our beloved Yoo Jungie have already a thread in soompi??

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

LOL!!!:Dyou've got me there chingu!!me either...aeygo!!

It's really strange right BooYoo shippers....if they are really in closest oppa dongsaeng relationship it is not hard to have a photo together just like this two..wahhhh oh my golly wowow!!:blush::sweatingbullets:

just making it more obvious.....

Is our beloved Yoo Jungie have already a thread in soompi??

We're on the same boat chingu!!!... exactly my thoughts!!!... :blush:

Here's YJ thread........

Spoiler

• Like 8

Bo Yoo standing together !!! And the matchy coloured shirt is more obvious when theybstand next to each other. If KYJ was wearing her hat even more so. Wooohooooo!!!! Today is a good day lol (we are so desperate arent we....but this is what shipping is all about !! :))

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

Lol! Boyoo standing together :P so cute!

YJ has a voluptuous (did I spell it right?)  body and I looooveeee it!.... look at her legs....it's no too skinny........:blush:

3 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

And for once KDY is not next to PBG hahahahahah

I think he heard you Ms. @nataliakay...:blush:

• Like 16