Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I just wanna share my delulu mind over this kissing scene on ending ep...

PD-Nim: 'ok... u two. viewers want the kissing scene. remember 15+ kissing scene. I know u 2 already comfortable 2 each other but still remember 15+ O.K'

both bg and yj smile shyly but when they heard 'action' they becomes the 2 lovebird in their own world and now the scene becomes more passionate than what the PD-Nim actually said b4.

PD-Nim (in his mind while camera is still rolling for kissing scene): 'aigoo these 2. O.K bec this is ending shoot I'll just take easy 4 this. do ur kissing as long as u want'

So then when the close up kissing scenes has taken and now the kissing is getting 'HOT', PD-nim just asks 4 zoom out the camera instead 2 say 'O.K' 2 boyoo couple so it doesn't interrupt this couple romantic moment. 

After all, deep inside his heart, PD-Nim is one of BoYoo shippers bec he likes both of them:P

tm6OAw1.jpg

• Like 22

This post is about the blue hat i analyzed again every photo (one of the best things in shipping is playing detectives :phew::Dso here in general what i got : B)

park bo gum and kim yoo jung entering the hotel 

And here bo gum is wearing his hat with white t-shirt in the morning (in the sunlight the hat's true color is blue just like yoo jung is) while yd's hat is black jy didn't wear any :phew:

Cvd1-lcVUAExQyj.jpg:large

Then we sudenly got this new photo that had us all fangirling at the though of kim uoo jung wearing his hat :wub: but here her hair was in punny tail form

CvdvHNEUIAAA1U5.jpg

but then it broke our hearts when they mentioned the white motive is on the side on bo gum's hat while on yoo jung's hat it's in the front :tears: YET i'm still not able to confirm it

but isn't there something missing? when did kim yoo jung went to grab her hat from her room? from where did she get it? when did she even tie her hair like that??? AND HERE while her hair was still in a  bum form (still in the lobby)

CvdginTUMAAR7Zz.jpg:large

Here is the missing part when she was tying her hair (the hat seems to be in her hand??)

CveBBYCUAAArSLh.jpg:large

So where on heck did she got it from?? she had no bag with her to take her hat in around and all the time she didn't leave the girl's side untill i guess she went up to her room in this photo 

CvdvHNEUIAAA1U5.jpg

Then she kept on wearing it the whole time even while going with jy to say goodbye to him in the lobby 

Cvd1wg6VIAAIKGq.jpg:large

So untill i get the confirmation that the hat is from her manager or from a staff i would still like to belive she got it from bo gum :P:wub: (delulu  mode on) 

So what do you think everyone after those clues?from bo gum/not from bo gum?

• Like 17

Spoiler

This cap above might belong to him but yesterday nite, he was using another cap.

I think this cap he wore on his first day? Sometimes i wish she isnt a minor lol but i did fall in love at her age n eventually married the same person till now lol but being a celebrity in korea is a difficult thing. 

Edit: cant find other pics to confirm its on the first day. Lets just say they have the same coloured cap n may not be the very same one lol

• Like 13

31 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:
  Hide contents

This cap above might belong to him but yesterday nite, he was using another cap.

I think this cap he wore on his first day? Sometimes i wish she isnt a minor lol but i did fall in love at her age n eventually married the same person till now lol but being a celebrity in korea is a difficult thing. 

:wub:

• Like 11

On 23/10/2016 at 1:50 AM, Fiona Ang said:

After few days speculation, I believe before they go for the trip, they are brief or have discussed to set 2 set of team for our F4 members, DY and BG one team, YJ and JY one team....this is to avoid further rumours...they are organized in the way that they do not interact at all... no chance for them to meet, chat even photos taken but fans... this is all planned.

They are indeed well prepared as MDBC over, they are no longer LY and RO, their agencies and team all wanted to protect..as they know alot of fans out there want to see them as a couple and wanted to dig more... whether they are a couple or not.... it's up to individual to gauge...if they are not a couple... they can take pic and enjoy together..yes rumours will stir up but everyone can feel whether a couple is genuine or for drama purpose...but being so protective is something weird like I have said earlier some lead indeed avoid each other deliberately to avoid rumours... but actually indeed date secretly..

Yes, YJ is young and she is the more sensible one as she being in this line since young....she is doing everything deliberately it's obvious... she stay away and stick onto her mum and manager... I believe both BG and YJ are informed by their agencies what to do(if they want to date) basically if they don't date they will avoid but will not so overdo...

I guess after MDBC both will not have any interaction for us...but behind we never know... the last time I ship PSH and JYH... both do interact after dramas and keep in touch well... you can see some of JYH's variety show when the host ask about PSH, he is smiling all the way...

It will be a long way... but will sail together :)

yes we will:blush:BooYoo shippers Fighting!!! :grin:

• Like 10

ok, we must be really desperate to be so hook up on the pink shirt and blue cap!! hahaha.. might be coincidence, might be not. (although i must admit it really put a smile on my face the fact it looks like couple item!) one thing for sure, there are in the same group, yay!! it is really nice to see the F4 in one whole group, even though only once, since jy already went back last night. 

but i must say they really work hard to keep our lovely booyo separate right after the official event of mdbc ends, which is the fan meeting. i guess the more eyes on them, the more careful they need to be. pbg and yj should avoid any scandal at this point. legal adult and underage relationship would be frowned upon. hence, i'm quite satisfied to see them together in a group, at least it shows keeping them separate is only at professional level and for the sake of protecting image, but personally the bond is still there. we can only be hopefully to see glimpse of them together in the future awards events, hopefully they'll come as couples instead of individually a'la songcong couple.

anyway, i love the gif posted on mdbc thread, the one with ahjushi on the back looking fondly at yj tying/untying bg blue robe in the bts. they are both so giggly, and yj being so playful and bg is the shy one, hehe.. sorry not a techno person, i don't know how to post the gif here.. i think we are all the ahjushi, looking from afar so fondly of them, sheepishly happy to see young lovebirds being flirtatious to one another:wub:

the selfish me wouldn't want them to go official, coz their chemistry is toooooo awesome!! i would like them to work together again, most preferred when they are in 20's and 30's. then they can just officially announce and get married hahaha,,,, also, they are chemistry fairy, although i must say the best, to date, is with each other, however, i would like to be completely in love with their new characters with their future acting partners becoz they are really good actors with great chemistry, so that i can continue spazz about their future dramas without being too guilty or too jealous on behalf of them over their new partners hehehe.. go boyoo, keep in touch, you can date in secret, this noona approve!!

• Like 23

1 hour ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

@sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 Thanks chingu. It's indeed the same cap

but yeah I think they also have the different caps individually??? bec I see another pic that show they also use the different caps.

anyway @louise31 Unnie.... ;) 

Spoiler

I read that u have an exam. I hope everything's well 4 u :kiss_wink:

• Like 12

hello chinggus, nice to know you all, i've been silent reader for a while, and i've been silent reader shipper for another couple, but i couldnt help my self not to sign up for this boyoo couple. After seeing boyoo bts, it reminds me of the hyun bin-hye kyo couple when they're doing WW, they look smitten and fallin in love..they just couldnt help them self..i just love seeing our boyoo couple together :wub:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

@sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 Thanks chingu. It's indeed the same cap

but yeah I think they also have the different caps individually??? bec I see another pic that show they also use the different caps.

anyway @louise31 Unnie.... ;) 

Hide contents

I read that u have an exam. I hope everything's well 4 u :kiss_wink:

I don't think it's the same one though. the logo on YJ's cap is kinda like a square, BG's is round?

a111a1e4gw1f92ok672bhj20l80sgdjr.jpg

• Like 10

14701286_1694357780892459_69336041968768

the answer is, that's a different cap

hahaha thanks jinyoung

10 minutes ago, princessflo said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BL7TRZGBrSO/https://www.instagram.com/p/BL7POqihW9A/

Can anyone translate the caption of photos yoo jung and soo bin, that account ig @ramanejeju post ?

the answer is here

the translation of the photo is here

• Like 22

Ok yes i'm one of you girls who got excited over the matching top and hat our couple was seen wearing. Coincidence or not I'm super happy hahaha .they're so cute as hell.

But what intrigued me most was the fact PBG had to cover himself up while walking behind KYJ. I just find it so so....mind boggling. He never really did that before...not in this whole trip at least. So why? To avoid being seen together with KYJ in one frame? Girls do you think that it is possible that KCSC imposed a sanction for them not to appear in public together because of all those scenes? This is liketheir penalty or fins so to say. Just that the ruling wasnt shared to us so that it wouldnt upset the fans ? Then again does KCSC have the authority to impose such ruling? That is like restricting someone's freedom of movement. Lol

I dont know...i tried to look at all this from a normal bystander's observation but somehow there will always be some questions that will leave me puzzled. Sigh...the mystery of Bo Yoo

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, Phuong Dinh said:

JINYOUNG IS OUR SAVIOR!!!!!!!!!!!! :bawling:

I LOVE YOU, YOON SUNG :heart:

Isn't it cute that our OTP looked like they were wearing couple outfits with the pink shirts and blue caps in 1 frame :wub:

yeokshi, uri naeuri!! JJANG Oppa Yoon Sung jjang!

• Like 7