Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Spoiler

Seems like someone wrote on one of the ig that the pink shirt belongs to hyeri. So I with heavy heart did a quick search n found the picture. U can just search for hyeri pink shirt on google. I was so happy just now but now I m just bleh. I tot he just bought the shirt. 

Not new here but cant find my old acc. 

• Like 4

it's kinda break my heart to see their privacy to be violated like this especially towards PBG. I guess now they knew how hard it is to be an idol. Everyone is having withdrawal syndrome and lose their rational. I hope they will still had a good break and eat delicious local delights. :glasses: 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

cheer up guys, they are in one gang haha

PS: someone said that the man cover his face is bogum, and the man behind him is obviously his manager

SUPER EDIT:

yes, i read on  MDBC thread that's BOGUM

PEOPLE

YOU CAN REJOICE TOGETHER

YOU CAN SLEEP TIGHT TONIGHT

hahaha

CvdkZjhUAAAZZmO.jpg

Can i know what colour his bogum shirt?? Pink? No? And YJ is wearing pink shirt right?? 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:
  Hide contents

Seems like someone wrote on one of the ig that the pink shirt belongs to hyeri. So I with heavy heart did a quick search n found the picture. U can just search for hyeri pink shirt on google. I was so happy just now but now I m just bleh. I tot he just bought the shirt. 

Not new here but cant find my old acc. 

here's the answer

2 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Can i know what colour his bogum shirt?? Pink? No? And YJ is wearing pink shirt right?? 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, bubblyflo said:

here's the answer

Yep it's the same hat!!! He was wearing her hat. after staring at the video i think it might not be the same hat? since YJ's hat as a white logo on it and BG's doesn't? but they are both wearing pink!!!

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

here's the answer

Spoiler

So its really new? I saw him going out in white in the morning n I don't think he brought any bag for the tshirt if its from his own collection.  I really hope ur shared input is true. Anyway I dont think shirt used in drama or show belongs to that person rite?  

I m just crazy so yeah. Anyway  its not the same hat. I went search for all pictures. Bg has white thingy at the left side while yj's is all blue

Edited by Ct Dora
Addition
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, Ct Dora said:
  Hide contents

So its really new? I saw him going out in white in the morning n I don't think he brought any bag for the tshirt if its from his own collection.  I really hope ur shared input is true. Anyway I dont think shirt used in drama or show belongs to that person rite?  

I m just crazy so yeah. 

there are picture of him before wearing white t-shirt, goes to the mart, and came out with that pinky t-shirt

so it's new

just coincidence i think

• Like 16

50 minutes ago, bellaangel012 said:

I am not an expert on Blossom agency but i disagree, this almost seems like a spinoff of sidus and sidus has had cases of their stars dating openly- by choice or not (as in it was revealed to the public) in the past. It was noted he was encouraged to date to hone his craft. 

From what ive read of his agency he can date just dont get caught as the disclaimer. This is not a big deal. 

As for YJ she also admitted to dating by her own admission. She chose NOT to date again until she turns 20 to develop herself) These stars can date but dont get caught is the motto. Probably in their cf contracts too. 

Both are private by nature and if anything was to happen between them, i doubt we will find out unless dispatch does first. 

As for this commotion of them not being spotted together or sitting together, etc - in context of this group vacation which was supposed to be private we can obviously see is not private at all with fans taking pics at such close ranges, this is a huge security concern and i dont want to imagine the chaos if they were spotted next to one another in one place.

Also do not expect group interviews, it rarely happens if at all. They are having separate interviees which is standard practice when they come back.

I know about Sidus cases like Kim Woo Bin but we are talking about the underage Yoo Jung now. I haven't seen any minor actor/actress from Sidus had their relationship disclosed yet. It's fine for minor to date minor like those high-schoolers dating each other. Yoo Jung tried dating some guy in her school back then, I believe, but that the teenage kind of relationship and the guy, I assume, is non-famous so it was a lot easier. But a minor dating an adult would cause some uproar, a very famous minor dating a very famous adult would even be worse. 

For Bo Gum case, like I said, Blossom is very strict in managing his image plus he's very huge now in Korea. An official relationship would do him more harm than good. Also, I was talking about Open/Official/Publicized relationship. Yes, they can date secretly but the more famous they are, the higher chance their relationship would get dispatched. That's why famous celebs usually choose to out their relationships at later ages once they already reach their prime times. 

For the interview, I really hope to see them do it together. I'm sure the broadcast/news station would prefer having both at the same time to doing one by one. Cross fingers tho. 

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

there are picture of him before wearing white t-shirt, goes to the mart, and came out with that pinky t-shirt

so it's new

just coincidence i think

Spoiler

I just checked its from her latest drama. So I guess its just a coincidence plus I read the brand is a surfer brand. Since cebu is where ppl go for water play, I guess its just a famous brand. 

Sorry I just need to ask about this cause after so long then we saw something bout them. Tq! I m a shipper of course. 

• Like 9

To me BG consciously bought a pink shirt to change into...ahahahaha...coincidence I say not. To be honest I am sad there are no pics of the two together but I will take what we can get. I'm happy that they are at least together. 

• Like 19

54 minutes ago, Ct Dora said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I m just crazy so yeah. Anyway  its not the same hat. I went search for all pictures. Bg has white thingy at the left side while yj's is all blue

I agree, I checked it also, his hat has the white sign on the corner, hers in front. About pink T-shirt, It might be coincidence or not. as they are really careful about their interaction, this is questioning. 

• Like 11

It seems the they are partying but this girl didn't see YJ going to the party, but she is not sure - "I'm not sure cause their is an elevator beside the function room so they could have prolly used that. But I saw most of them"

• Like 16

1 hour ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Dear chingu... I thought im seeing it wrongly.. But they wear pink right?? No? Cos bogum's shirt does look like a bit  orange..hmmm

I think it's pink. Though someone has already pointed out that he just bought it...so it might just be a coincidence. I think BG didn't pack enough clothing..LOL

He really needs someone to take care of him. It even shows in his birthdate that his future wife will no doubt have a "motherly" role in their relationship.

• Like 15