Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

why did they separate their ways

if pbg and kyj dating or not dating they must avoid being together.

if kyj and pbg together will attract more attention because many fans  (whom like professional photographer and  paparazi) will try to find the prove they are real dating, that their believe of "BOYOO" is real not delusional. moreover after fans sign "incident".

fans will make buzz and noise that made others discomfort even bring danger for them and others. they cant enjoy the vacation and disturb others.

they made separate ways to avoid the suspicion, if yoo jung being with jin young, it made fans and k journalist think they just friend because we can see jin young-yoo jung not as close as bo gum-yoo jung.

bad thing is if they are together and spotted dating, it will become bad impact for their career, moreover kyj still minor.

the best for them now to hide their relationship and act love dovey time trough "messages/line/wa" or meet secretly trough their friend privately where no fans can reach the place.

i think they can't act naturally if they dating, they will attract to each other, looking each other, smiling each other from far away unaware their surroundings.

• Like 12

This boyoo cold shoulder plus separation thingy is getting ridiculous. The more they are not seen together, the more fans will speculate. They should be allowed to mingle freely like platonic friends do!

This cannot go on! I have to do something about it!! Our OTP must be seen together, side by side!

Let me do my voodoo prayer dance and wait for its magical power to take effect tomorrow! 

qhszdk.gif

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Cef Ilagan said:

I was sooo confused from day 1 of this cebu trip! Up until now, im still hoping to see pic of this two or the trio just like they used to. Hays. Should i give up now because of the issue they have right now? 

But even so, i'll ship them as far as my heart can handle! 

U'r right..me too..like others im also confused since the wrap up party..sumthing seems not right..like u im shipping them as far as i could handle too but i think we shudnt give up though..they're like my 'raon' to fill my everyday life..keke

Though the fan taken vid really made my nite n its killing me to atleast see them in a group but i would rather wish tat there is none so tat they can act normal around each other without restriction..im willing to give up my curiousity as long as they're happy..

• Like 10

there's another video of the group in the mdbc thread but u don't see bg and his manager I think...so probably after this video was taken bg and his manager went somewhere else so that fans don't see him?...it is sad that it's like this but it's how ot has to be for the sake of our otp... I almost want to say not to take anymore evidence(videos and pics:tears:) of them together because won't that be harmful to them? if it's already come to this state where they have to do seperate groups and pretty much stay away from each other  during their vacations I think more pics/fan vids of them will do more harm then good....although I'm soo happy to see them together! and wearing couple outfits!-! I can sleep good now :blush:I'm sad JY is gone now too, that's minus one from our mdbc couple. YJ seemed JY to like each other's company too, like a comfy feeling. 

• Like 14

@Phuong Dinh @rhiesta I agree with you. My empathy goes out to them and all korean actors actresses who are young but unable to experience sweet innocent love due to criticism by the industry and temporarily insane sasaengs...

Now I wish I'm the hotel manager or security. I would definitely set an arrangement for our OTP to meet without cameras and extremely private that not even their own managers realised they're gone! Hahaha me and my delulu mind...sailing into Moonlight land... :wub:

• Like 14

All I can say is Good job! for that latest group vid. But sleuthing can really be tough knowing that these stars almost always want privacy. Sigh.. That is the price they have to pay for sharing their awesome talents to the public. It is always a reality they have to swallow in exchange for fame. Hard because they are humans too. I guess, fans need to be more understanding. But hey, we're in drought for how many days now and that video is a welcome respite! I guess, it is a give and take situation. They live the kind of life that they have now because of us and we need them too to make us happy. Now, let's give them a bit of space. Regards to everyone here!

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, maiangel said:

U'r right..me too..like others im also confused since the wrap up party..sumthing seems not right..like u im shipping them as far as i could handle too but i think we shudnt give up though..they're like my 'raon' to fill my everyday life..keke

Though the fan taken vid really made my nite n its killing me to atleast see them in a group but i would rather wish tat there is none so tat they can act normal around each other without restriction..im willing to give up my curiousity as long as they're happy..

Me too! The two became the "love" of my life! Hahaha! i was just so happy to see them taking care of each other in their own little ways. And you randomly think that ah, love really exist. Hahahahah! 

But anyway, among the episodes, my fav is there bts. For the reason that, i see the real bogummy ang yoojungiee in there. 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Fiona Ang said:

Yes I would say BG and YJ lucky are not idols ... if they are it will be more restriction ... like SM entertainment have strict rules that their groups not to date... even if they want to date their CEO encouraged them to date their own company staff lol...idols are different they have fan group to please... any female actress which they co star... they usually stay away... like PSH she and JYH... stay away (but do stay contact)as she so afraid of antis....but as time goes by they grow older.... we can see they do contact and indeed very close...idols indeed have more pressure than actors...

K entertainment is different from western entertainment...they are more reserved,conserative and clean record is better,,,, the actor's professionalism is acting...and they give their best in acting....their private life is theirs and should be hidden not for public so usually if they date and announced ...almost 70% to 80% will go into marriage unless something happen, that they have to break up it not they will ended married like Song Hye-kyo and  Lee Byung-hun

Those who announced dating and successfully married are Eugene and Ki Tae-young  and Ji Sung and Le BoYoung... they are very serious on this area.... hence our Boyoo no worries if they follow strictly and well protected they should be able to announced in years time if they indeed date....but for the meantime... I predict we won't be able see any interaction or new projects together as both agencies are determined to separate them...but I can wait.... so let's wait together :)

yes, you're right

for k entertainment industry would be best to hide relationship, and if  journalist found out your relationship still best is to reject calmly say that it's just friendship, open relantionship beside can made bad impact for career,  but also bad for your future if your relationship not end with marriage. when you break up journalist or k netizen will mock you for the rest of your life and will connect your life with your ex whatever you do, moreover for woman.

if pbg and kyj date the best choice for them is date secretly.

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, Cef Ilagan said:

Me too! The two became the "love" of my life! Hahaha! i was just so happy to see them taking care of each other in their own little ways. And you randomly think that ah, love really exist. Hahahahah! 

But anyway, among the episodes, my fav is there bts. For the reason that, i see the real bogummy ang yoojungiee in there. 

HIGH FIVE!!!ur soo right..bts is the living proof!!their current state now is soo like CP n Raon who hv to hide their r/ship so tat they can stay together near or far..

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Fiona Ang said:

Yes I would say BG and YJ lucky are not idols ... if they are it will be more restriction ... like SM entertainment have strict rules that their groups not to date... even if they want to date their CEO encouraged them to date their own company staff lol...idols are different they have fan group to please... any female actress which they co star... they usually stay away... like PSH she and JYH... stay away (but do stay contact)as she so afraid of antis....but as time goes by they grow older.... we can see they do contact and indeed very close...idols indeed have more pressure than actors...

K entertainment is different from western entertainment...they are more reserved,conserative and clean record is better,,,, the actor's professionalism is acting...and they give their best in acting....their private life is theirs and should be hidden not for public so usually if they date and announced ...almost 70% to 80% will go into marriage unless something happen, that they have to break up it not they will ended married like Song Hye-kyo and  Lee Byung-hun

Those who announced dating and successfully married are Eugene and Ki Tae-young  and Ji Sung and Le BoYoung... they are very serious on this area.... hence our Boyoo no worries if they follow strictly and well protected they should be able to announced in years time if they indeed date....but for the meantime... I predict we won't be able see any interaction or new projects together as both agencies are determined to separate them...but I can wait.... so let's wait together :)

1 hour ago, Phuong Dinh said:

:blush:HAPPY 100 PAGES!!!!! :heart:

The first time I was here was when it was at page 30 something :D And here I am at page 100 ^ ^

----------------------------------------------------

Well good news is that our OTP would have a post-drama interview very soon so no matter how much they try to avoid each other, they will still have to sit next to each other through the interview hehe :D 

Anyway, after 2 days being cray cray over BoYoo's absolute zero-ness, I'm gonna put some of my thoughts here to calm myself down:

1. Rmb most of us here started sailing this ship is because of our love for YoungOn - the drama couple. And GumJung are the actor & actress who manifest YoungOn's lovestory and chemistry. Our love for YoungOn shall not be mistaken with our love for GumJung because the latter is for the real people who might/might not be in a relationship. Shipping happens every single time there's a good OTP on a drama. So it's totally normal for fans of the drama couples to ship them in real life too, especially for the popular ones the shipping craze is uncontrollable, like MDBC. However, we, as shippers, still need to distinguish between drama and real-life. A lot of BoYoo shippers I've seen, including myself initially, ship BoYoo because of their on-screen chemistry and a few BTS interactions. However, we've yet grabbed enough solid materials to judge their real-life chemistry and relationship. What we've done in here are mostly from our own deduction, imagination and also delusion. 

2. The more BoYoo are shipped together, the more pressure are on them. Sadly, K-ent industry is so strict and its fandom culture is so crazy that every move of the celebs, especially the rising stars with very high popularity like Gum & Jung, would constantly be monitored and assessed by people and the media. We could tell from the recent happenings that our couple have to restrict their interaction to minimum because of that. Having the media capturing their slightest moments on HD, coupled with the recent KCSC sanction, the pressure must be hard on them, especially to the young Yoo Jung

3. It's almost impossible for BoYoo to date at the moment, even if their relationship has developed beyond professional partnership and friendship. I dont know if there are specific regulation by their agencies on the dating ban for them or not, but NO DATING is most likely an underlying statement for both currently.

In Bo Gum's case, I'm pretty sure Blossom wouldn't let him date officially in the next 4-5 years, given that he's still very young and his career has just blossomed. Unlike Reply 1988 when Bo Gum was just a new face with rising popularity, Bo Gum of MDBC has become a phenomenon that is thought to rival Bae Yong Joon's "Yonsama syndrome" last time. To those who have no idea who Bae Yong Joong is and how famous he was, I could tell you that his popularity back then was like the fame of all Song Joong Ki, Lee Minho, Kim Soo Hyun's combined, all over Korea, Japan and SEA (my mom, my aunt, my neighbor aunties were all fans of his ^ ^ ). The special thing about him is that females of all ages from chodings to grandmas were in love with him, which sth not even SJK/LMH/KSH managed to grab. And now, the second actor who has the potential to have such diverse fanbase and effect similar to Bae Yong Joon back then is our Bo Gum. Fyi, Bae Yong Joon did not at all go official with his relationship throughout his 20s and 30s (till the point ppl thought he was gay) and only announced his marriage at his 40s and yet still broke million hearts of ahjumas :D So what do you think of the possibility of Bo Gum having a girlfriend in the next years? I can confidently say it's 0% chance, given how strictly and cleanly Blossom manages his image. They wont let any dating rumours damage Bo Gum's popularity. Heck, even for SJK who's already 31, he's yet ever made his relationship public, let alone Bo Gum at his early 20s. 

In Yoo Jung's case, there's no way her family and Sidus gonna let her date any famous guy now because: 1) she is so young and underage; 2) her lead-actress career has just started (altho she's the senior in acting industry but Ra On is her first female lead role as a grown up) and 3) her super pure and innocent image in Korea (there's a reason why she is considered the ideal daughter/grand daughter of the older people in Korea because she's grown up through the dramas they watch and they've seen them since she was just a cute little girl). The response to Yoo Jung's kiss and chest-binding scene was so feverish not only because of MDBC's popularity but also because of Yoo Jung's image. She's the most known and most veteran child actress for her age in Korea so people tend to be a lot more protective and defensive of Yoo Jung. Therefore, Yoo Jung must not have any relationship right now to preserve her image, and also to focus on her career and her study (don't forget she's just a highschooler too). 

Therefore, it'd be career-suicide if BoYoo were ever spotted in a relationship now. So I can totally understand their reasons for avoiding each other. 

----------------------

The more I think about it, the more I feel bad for both Bo Gum and Yoo Jung. Like on one side, they feel the pressure from fans and audience to continue their onscreen chemistry in real life but on the other side, they must keep their relationship super low-key to avoid media attention and dating rumours. They have to constantly watch themselves and can no longer even enjoy a normal friendly relationship like how they started with.

Anyway, let's just all calm down and be patient. We would actually be helping them if we stopping looking in their personal lives too much. Shippers can be very lovely but crazy at the same time, we're harming our OTP without even knowing :( 

So let's just be happy with YoungOn on screen and a few interaction we'll get from BoYoo until the year ends.

May they be fated, may they reunite! <3 

I am not an expert on Blossom agency but i disagree, this almost seems like a spinoff of sidus and sidus has had cases of their stars dating openly- by choice or not (as in it was revealed to the public) in the past. It was noted he was encouraged to date to hone his craft. 

From what ive read of his agency he can date just dont get caught as the disclaimer. This is not a big deal. 

As for YJ she also admitted to dating by her own admission. She chose NOT to date again until she turns 20 to develop herself) These stars can date but dont get caught is the motto. Probably in their cf contracts too. 

Both are private by nature and if anything was to happen between them, i doubt we will find out unless dispatch does first. 

As for this commotion of them not being spotted together or sitting together, etc - in context of this group vacation which was supposed to be private we can obviously see is not private at all with fans taking pics at such close ranges, this is a huge security concern and i dont want to imagine the chaos if they were spotted next to one another in one place.

Also do not expect group interviews, it rarely happens if at all. They are having separate interviees which is standard practice when they come back.

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, maiangel said:

HIGH FIVE!!!ur soo right..bts is the living proof!!their current state now is soo like CP n Raon who hv to hide their r/ship so tat they can stay together near or far..

And seriously, i watch it over and over again.  Hahaha! I even follow every ig account where i can see other bts! 

Sometimes, im worried about my current state! Me was like, its okay to not have a love life as long as they have their's. Lol! 

• Like 11

To be honest, I think PBG covering his face with his jacket like that is faintly ridiculous..LOL...I can understand why he would do that when he's going out alone but when he's with the whole group obviously all the fans are going to know it 's him!

It just makes him more noticeable and people will speculate more as to what's going on..i mean he covers his face the exact moment we get to see him with YJ  in ONE frame!!:phew:

Frankly he should have given more thought before choosing his T -shirt and his blue hat!! FATE or what??? I'm LOL ing so hard at the irony!!:bawling:

At the SAME time I feel very sorry that he has had to go to such extreme measures to have his privacy..poor kid!!

• Like 14

3 hours ago, lightforyou22 said:

Someone on Twitter said that her friend in Cebu confirmed that yoo Jung was staring at Bo gum but he wasn't talking to SOMEONE actually he was talking to HER that's why she kept on looking at him I will post the link ilater please confirm it 

still i'm sad that their interviews maybe will be done individually :(

Haaaaa....... Maybe, they communicate tru phone??? Thats y nobody see them talking to eavh other bcos they use other way of communication!  Haha... Oh oh.. Sorry.. I havent make a grand entrance hav i?? Lol...  

HELLO TO ALL MY BELOVED CHINGUS... 

aigoo.... All my chingus here very busy eh?hehe.. Dont worry chingus.. They r doing fine.. Im sure.. No picture means something.. Got pic means nothing.. ;)

• Like 13