Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 5/8/2017 at 0:21 PM, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Oh dear.. No no.. I loooove reading ur posts dear.. It has nothing to do with the posts here.. Just that im worry abt our boyoo.. Even if we cannot see or connect any evidence we still hav other reporter or fans or stalker who thinks they know something.. If u get what i mean..its ok for us to know cos we want it to happen but its not ok for others like paparazzi to know cos this will pressure their relationship.. Sometimes i would rather that both hav another relationship rumours cos that will keep their real relationship safer...... Haiz... Maybe i love them too much to b together that i worry this much.. :tongue:

On 5/8/2017 at 7:09 PM, Tien Le said:

Actually when BG came back from Osaka, Japan alone and noone ever knew about this working schedule of him. My wide delusion told me that maybe he came there to have trip with YJ, and I also thought her sister would post ab trip in JP, since her sister is kind of like to share her life on SNS. But I blame myself for too delusional and told me that I was dreaming. But this morning I saw post of YJ's sister. I felt like ooh my sixth sense was really good right? However, i just keep it and happy by myself. If they really met up there, i really feel happy for them, wish them have a happy time together. If not, i also dont want to bring trouble to YJ ang BG and her family as well. So, i know we are all happy now with our delusion, but just keep it low.

thank you so much

Agree with all of you, hope they won't get hurt by our delulu, which are just happy delusion with no supporting, keeping low profile everyone:wub:

And as is near 1-year anni. of MDBC, can we expect a reunion from our castsB)

• Like 10

On 8/9/2017 at 4:46 PM, pbnh7 said:

I can only hope you'll like it and that it will bring a lot of Ra On to your day. Disclaimer: I don't own MDBC, KBS, or know PBG or KYJ (although I certainly wish I did!). Some of it is based on actual events, but remember, it's all a work of fiction :wink: (except Boyoo, Boyoo is real).

super duper like it..:wub:.. Like watching the real life of BoYoo.

How u found the 98 number???? wow...they r just so perfect, do not need 100, 98 is just perfect. 

Hope there will be part 2. Will wait for sure..:D..

On 8/8/2017 at 11:54 PM, joyoflife77 said:

True life couple and Boyoo  :  so many similarities.....especially in their eyes,the way they look at each other as though they cannot believe someone so amazing and wonderful exists...

Yes.. indeed.

Seeing SSC makes me believe in BoYoo more. Blossom brothres are the men in their words. They have their own ways to express love. Have CTH as their sunbae which known as a man whose married his one n only love, his very 1st love is just to romantic with just imagine it..

• Like 11

Finally Baby girl is updating her IG today couldnt  be happier to see each one of them enjoying the time of their  lives..I just miss them so so much!  It's almost a year but seems like yest that we get to know this beautiful couple!  EXCITED to see them one of these days for MDBC Anniv!! Boyoo land will go gaga for sure..:D Just last night, I kept on playing their presscon interviews all over again and the magic is pretty much thesame! ..I still fall for their gazes towards each other the sight of them is just so sweet that i can't help but giggle for countless times! Goodthing there is Youtube where we can always replay boyoo moments:heart:My dear shippers Aug 22 is going to be a blast can't wait!

• Like 12

PDifferent colors but same style hoodies and caps 

Oh my geee.is this way of how she greet his prince bo gum a happy 6th year aniversary since he debuting by posing on her ig in her almost same style of hoddie and caps. Same as park bo gum outfit  in his debute project the movie blind..delulu mode love is in the air.  

• Like 14

9 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

super duper like it..:wub:.. Like watching teh real life of BoYoo.

How u found the 98 number???? wow...they r just so perfect, do not need 100, 98 is just perfect. 

Hope there will be part 2. Will wait for sure..:D..

Thank you so much, my dear chingu! :wub: I am so happy you liked it.

For the number, I just did the math (I'm a little of a math freak) :D and yes, I love the number too! Boyoo are naturally perfect.

I'd love to do a part 2, following the same structure and telling a story from Yoo Jung's POV. I'm still looking for the right song, though. If you have any song suggestions, please let me know! 

I'm so excited for Aug. 22! Will probably rewatch MDBC while I'm waiting :tongue: Miss them all so much! 

• Like 7

good morning chinggus!! love in the moonlight was re aired here again in the philippines.. and its first time in our television history that a foreign show aired twice in the same year.. and yesterday their hashtag place 4th on worldwide trend with #LITMHalik. It is the first kiss of CP and RaOn at the secret garden where CP confess his love.. We Filipinos still going gaga over our BoYoo couple.. and its nice to see YooJung posting again in her IG after a long time. Oh how i miss her beautiful face. I'm hoping and wishing a BoYoo moment for this coming 1st year anniversary of the LITM. 

just keep the fire of love burning for our beautiful BoYoo couple.. #BoYooFighting 

• Like 9

Spoiler

Credits to the Owner of this posts on IG today! Another lovely update from BG last night  both were active on SNS yest.. YJ on her IG and BG on his fan cafe...Hmmm..Heavens this cuties are really driving us crazy! What more about the Lyrics...? I WONT LET GO OF THIS HAND...literally YJ has a very lovely hands though...hahahaaha! BG You better not! Hahahaha! YJ is everything:heart::heart::heart:

Credits to the  IG Owner..Thank you for making us happy Boyoo shippers! 

• Like 10

On 8/9/2017 at 2:46 AM, pbnh7 said:

I have uploaded it to AsianFanfics because this forum was giving me some trouble with the format, so here goes the link! It's open for everyone to read :) https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1277199

Omg! I've been craving for a Boyoo fanfic and you fulfilled that craving! Haha. I love it so much chingoo. My heart was fluttering just reading it :D And the song was just lovely. Please write more! I would love to read it. Fighting!

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, kiwimari20 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Credits to the Owner of this posts on IG today! Another lovely update from BG last night  both were active on SNS yest.. YJ on her IG and BG on his fan cafe...Hmmm..Heavens this cuties are really driving us crazy! What more about the Lyrics...? I WONT LET GO OF THIS HAND...literally YJ has a very lovely hands though...hahahaaha! BG You better not! Hahahaha! YJ is everything:heart::heart::heart:

Credits to the  IG Owner..Thank you for making us happy Boyoo shippers! 

seriously, our puppies giving me a heart attack hahaha.. OMG!! does BoGum knows that he's that so obvious?? and my BoYoo heart is loving it.. way to go BoGum!! #BoYooFighting

• Like 10

@KathleenDomingo That's what i so love about PBG! He has always been genuine..so transparent in everything...They are killing us hahahahaa! I could only wish and pray for them just like my fave SongSong Couple...I know right from the start they are heading to a Happy Ever After...and Yes! i have a strong feeling for Boyoo too! Though they are still very young but the positive vibe is their...thats why i love them like hell!:heart:

• Like 8

These days, I'm kind of obsessed with Boyoo and often dream about them (got caught by pics) LOL...... 

I know that the song BG posted on his fancafe (I love you too) to react love of his fan on their congratulations him 6th year debut. However, last time he posted 1 song of IU, and due to that, I cant help myself delusion his idea in lyrics. Very suitable, right?

So, we will keep on sailing happily until the end (dont know HE or BE).......LOL:heart: (but dont care anymore)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kiwimari20 said:

@KathleenDomingo That's what i so love about PBG! He has always been genuine..so transparent in everything...They are killing us hahahahaa! I could only wish and pray for them just like my fave SongSong Couple...I know right from the start they are heading to a Happy Ever After...and Yes! i have a strong feeling for Boyoo too! Though they are still very young but the positive vibe is their...thats why i love them like hell!:heart:

omg chinggus.. we're on the same feels.. im a songsong shipper as well and i really see our BoYoo as the next songsong.. im just praying really hard for this beautiful couple.. may their love conquers everything.. 

i heard that YooJung is in New York and BoGum will be going to Australia for a cf..  

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

omg chinggus.. we're on the same feels.. im a songsong shipper as well and i really see our BoYoo as the next songsong.. im just praying really hard for this beautiful couple.. may their love conquers everything.. 

i heard that YooJung is in New York and BoGum will be going to Australia for a cf..  

Hahahhaha! I have read it somewhere too today..that BG is not yet seen in korea from the time he left Sg from Music bank..:blush:My delulu mind strikes again! Where did he go from Sg...?:D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kiwimari20 said:

Hahahhaha! I have read it somewhere too today..that BG is not yet seen in korea from the time he left Sg from Music bank..:blush:My delulu mind strikes again! Where did he go from Sg...?:D

your guess maybe is good as mine (delulu mode on) but yesterday there was an sighting of BoGum in a beach shooting a cf somewhere in Korea.. and it was also yesterday that baby ponyo updated her ig.. 

all of these ninja moves keep me wondering and happy as well..  

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Kathleen Domingo said:

your guess maybe is good as mine (delulu mode on) but yesterday there was an sighting of BoGum in a beach shooting a cf somewhere in Korea.. and it was also yesterday that baby ponyo updated her ig.. 

all of these ninja moves keep me wondering and happy as well..  

I think bogum came to "midnight runner" vip guest after singapore mubank chinggu...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, bubblebogum said:

I think bogum came to "midnight runner" vip guest after singapore mubank chinggu...

from what i gathered it was in the evening of aug. 4 when BoGum seen at the airport of singapore going back to "korea". the midnight runners premiere happen at aug. 7.. and there's was no vid of his return from singapore or maybe he used the VIP exit hahaha.. 

• Like 7

KIM YOO JUNG FIRST FANMEETING IN SEOUL  SEPTEMBER 23(TERNTATIVE)  OHMYGEE A DAY AFTER HER 18TH DAY EXPECT EXTENDED BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR OUR DEBUTANT. IM EXCITED WHO WILL BE THE GUEST DID WE EXPECT LITM SQUAD.BUT FOR BG MY EXPECTION IS LOW.WE KNOW ASUSUAL.

• Like 5

Sigh., that pretty much means YJ renewed her contract with that annoying agency! I hope this time is a short term contract so she can decide to leave after she becomes adult and has more independency... and hope her stylist can improve themselves to be as good as anytime prior to 2016... cuz the stylist team became terrible after LITM for some reasons... all the stupid dresses and hair style and everything... anyway, hope she can be super successful whatever she does or chooses!

• Like 5

11 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

KIM YOO JUNG FIRST FANMEETING IN SEOUL  SEPTEMBER 23(TERNTATIVE)  OHMYGEE A DAY AFTER HER 18TH DAY EXPECT EXTENDED BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR OUR DEBUTANT. IM EXCITED WHO WILL BE THE GUEST DID WE EXPECT LITM SQUAD.BUT FOR BG MY EXPECTION IS LOW.WE KNOW ASUSUAL.

me too.. as much as i want BoGum to be there, I will keep my expectation low.. 

and in regards with Sidus thingy, I trust YooJung decision.. she's a smart girl and if staying to Sidus will make her happy then I am more happy for her.. 

• Like 9