Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I hope it's just a minor injury :confounded:

170519 Yoojung at Incheon airport on the way to Singapore

DAL49MSU0AE2Asj.jpg

DALd-oOVoAA3DSt.jpg

DALeEuwUIAAaFuG.jpgDALeEusU0AAwtQ3.jpg

DALeEusU0AIly1p.jpgDALeEuuUQAAaorq.jpg

[HeraldPop News] Actress Kim Yoo-jung was injured in her arm.

Spoiler

DALvdU5VoAAZQkK.jpg

c as labeled

Kim Yoo Jung Suffers Minor Arm Injury; Agency Responds

Kim Yoo Jung was flying out of Incheon airport on May 10 in order to attend her upcoming fan meeting in Singapore, when many noticed, and became worried, that her arm was currently bound in a sling and cast.

Her agency Sidus HQ reassured everyone it was a minor injury, and explained, “Recently, Kim Yoo Jung fell over while jump roping and suffered an injury to her arm. She was not hurt badly, which is why as of now, this will not negatively affect any of her schedules.”

Meanwhile, the actress is currently considering to play the lead role in KBS2’s upcoming “School 2017.”

We hope Kim Yoo Jung makes a quick and complete recovery!

Soompi

Kim Yoo-jung offered leading role in School 2017

by girlfriday

KimYooJung1.jpg

Yay, I couldn’t be happier about this news! Casting has finally commenced on School 2017, the seventh installment of KBS’s high school drama franchise, and an offer has been made to Kim Yoo-jung (Moonlight Drawn By Clouds) to headline. It seems like a no-brainer that she’d be their first choice, given that she’s one of dramaland’s biggest youth stars, and her last series Moonlight Drawn By Clouds was a huge hit for the network.

School is a franchise of standalone seasons that tells stories set in high school and focuses on teen issues of the day like bullying and academic pressure. It began in 1999 and launched several early Hallyu stars’ careers (Jang Hyuk, Bae Doo-na, Gong Yoo, Lee Dong-wook, Im Soo-jung and more), and then was revived after a long hiatus in 2013 with Lee Jong-seok and Kim Woo-bin in the teen bromance to end all bromances. Who Are You–School 2015 starred Kim So-hyun in a season with a melodrama-mystery bent, which was more addictive but had less of the realism that the franchise built its name on.

The newest season will be helmed by PD Park Jin-seok of Naked Fireman and written by Im Soo-mi of the Let’s Eat franchise, long-running office comedy Rude Miss Young-ae, and old sitcoms like Three Men, Three Women and Nonstop 4. They haven’t revealed any story details yet, but the new season plans to stick to the original core of the series, to show real high school students’ lives and struggles. I’m especially happy about the addition of writer Im Soo-mi, because I would call both seasons of Let’s Eat relatable, funny, and poignant. School tends to be more dramatic than most of the dramas on her resume, but I feel like I can trust that she’ll give it heart.

This may be familiar ground for Kim Yoo-jung, who’s played her fair share of students both bullied (Angry Mom) and bullying (Thread of Lies/Elegant Lie), but I’d love to see her take a role like this where she’s front and center as the high school student and tackling some good ol’ teen angst. Hm, I wonder if any of her Moonlight co-stars are free. Kwak Dong-yeon is the right age for this, right?

School 2017 is being planned for a July broadcast on KBS.

Via Herald Pop

Kim Yoo-jung considers returning to small screen with ‘School 2017’

Updated : May 19 2017
Spoiler

(Stella Magazine)

Kim Yoo-jung has denied media reports that she accepted an offer to play the lead role in the upcoming KBS’ drama “School 2017” on Friday. 

“Kim Yoo-jung recently received an offer, but nothing has been confirmed yet,” said Sidus HQ, which represents the actress. “She is currently considering it in a positive light.” 

(Stella Magazine)

“School 2017” will be the sixth installment of the “School” series, which kicked off its first installment in 1999. 

The teenage drama highlights important issues that Korean youths face, including those related to the tutoring culture, bullying and love. “School 2017” aims to premiere in July. 

(Herald DB)

Kim, 17, recently nabbed the popularity award at the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards on May 3. 

By Jie Ye-eun (yeeunjie@heraldcorp.com)

------------------------------------------

• Like 20

3 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

@tsarathefirst I've always wondered about that too, whether they have met each other before MDBC hmm..

Reveal hidden contents

Coz I was looking back to this thread and I saw a post that they did horseback riding together to learn it and the date was like 20 days before their script reading. So their first script reading on May 26th wasn't their first meeting? Someone clarify it for me please. I'm still getting to know more about our BoYoo couple lol. 

They could have met a year earlier during SIA 2015 considering he came behind her at that award ceremony. :DWhile Kim Yoo Jung was being interviewed, he could be seen in the background eying her while waiting for his turn. Many peoples speculated that was the moment of truth. Do you believe in :heart: at first sight? hehehe I do. But I would also like to believe that they actually met face to face on that day, You know, all award winners mingle together at the end of the event and congratulating one another.  And I could just imagine him introducing himself to her with his charming smile, " Hello Yoo Jung shi, I am Park Bo Gum. Its a pleasure to meet you. I am looking forward to have a project with you in the near future."  before uncharacteristically offer a handshake.... ( Delulu mode automated....)

And all you know, he already 'marked' her there and then. :D:wub: (pssst! I personally marked that encounter as Phase 1 - the beginning of their relationship to be)   

MDBC days was phase 2 - The boy 'romancing' the girl stage hehehehe

2 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

@tsarathefirst let my delulu opinion answer your question..maybe MDBC was his first time to see her in person but he did saw her on television..who wouldn't be amazed by our little girl charm and cuteness right?And just like they said it was the PIT OF LOVE THAT HELPS THEM BE COMFORTABLE WITH ONE ANOTHER...I HOPE THEY STILL LEFT THE PIT OPEN SO THAT I CAN ALSO THROW A MAN INSIDE AND BECOME MY PERSON FOREVER:joy::wub: 

I was really hoping that the script is brilliant and the production who would handle this is the best also...or JUST LET BO GUM BE THE MALE LEAD SINCE THIS TWO IS WANTING THIS KIND OF STORY...I'M SURE IF THEY CAST BO AND YOO..IT WOULD BE THE BEST SCHOOL SERIES IN THE HISTORY...:wub::heart:

Hahaha The TV! :confounded:.

And the pit! He was romancing her there too eeeh :wink:hehehe... Bo Gum ah, your effort never fail to amuse me :wub: And what happened there between them was my second moment of truth. Why? Because I believe that was the moment (in my opinion) when Yoo Jung really take notice of BG as a man. Not just any man, but someone who make her heart race for the first time! :wub::blush:

wow chingu, School 2017? hardly a year after MDBC? Can our poor hearts take it? I suppose it's never too soon when Boyoo is concern, Another dream come true for us. So..... Yes!Yes! Yes, please! BoYoo will indeed be the best school Series couple in History!!!

:ph34r:Pssst Bo Gum ah, are u here? did you get the offer too?

• Like 11

OMGoodness, that would be awesome if uri BoYoo did become part of that drama. I hope and pray they end up being in it (if not it's ok too as long as one of them is in it)...defintely look forward to it. Hopefully, it's not too serious with uri YJ's injury to the arm, get well. 

• Like 8

@parmma thanks for posting the news dear chingu.... After read that suddenly I remember Ra On when she fell from persimmon tree and she got injured on the leg and Lee Young gave her sweet beautiful punishment... Aaauucch.... 

Whether PBG will do the same thing.... He...he... Just my wild tought :D

• Like 11

Looking at Yoojung's pics at airport today on the way to SG, you can see YJ was holding her mobile at all times...I was thinking was it Bogum wanted to check more often if she is ok while away and injured at same time and as you can see how he kept his eyes on her at Baeksang. He is that type of person who would show love and caring.

What I like about YJ is she does listen and obey him and do what he asked her. Boyfriend and girlfriend thingy I guess... (my delulu I know):D

• Like 15

Good morning chingoos! Our Yoojung-ie look very pretty today but I hope she'll recover soon! And woah, I can't wait for her new projects. Eventhough she hasn't said yes yet. I really hope to get to see our BoYoo in a drama again, or maybe a movie. I'll patiently wait hehe. I hope our couple will get a drama written by Kim Eun Sook. I just recently found out that she wrote most of my favorite dramas and they're all a hit too! Hopefully someday, crossing my fingers, that our couple will get casted on one of her awesome drama creations :D

@thearmyofskank haha. I agree to that! BoYoo is definitely my happy pills. Oh how I wish I have extra money to purchase it. I was looking through YesAsia's website and the Korean version is the only one that has the english subtitles and the Japanese version doesn't. But the Korean version is already sold out. I'm hoping that they'll release more later. I'm not really familiar on how they sell the DC. Do they just sell it by pre-orders? Or do they sell it more later on?

@tsarathefirst true true! I agree to that. He probably already fell for her just watching her on tv :wub: haha. We could always be delulu on how they met. I just really love how close they are, whatever their relationship is. It makes me wish that I have someone like that too hehe

Listen to Prince Lee Young, Yoojung-ie. I hope your Bogum-oppa will kiss your arm to make it all better heheheheh :phew:

Have a nice day to all! Happy FRIYAY!

• Like 11

Helllooo chingus!!! 

Happy weekend!!! Haiz.. Time passed so fast that its almost end of may... Aigooo... 

@Kissy13 Its true.. Thats y im lost.. Not sure which drama to watch.. :wacko:

Regarding the offer...  In case theres spy here from the directors team, i just want to request...  Please offer bogum the lead role in school 2017 too pleeeeaaasee.... If not.. yj please dont take up the role..... Heheh.... And if there is moonlight season 2.....i will bcome crazy again!!!! 

• Like 12

On 11/05/2017 at 9:41 AM, mushforbrains said:

As @lovelybluehoneyz.. said...they, like us, are individuals ...

They are free to choose whom they love or like...

And if we respect them as individuals...we do not impose on their choices

We just ship them here so that a group of like minded individuals who love boyoo can chat and spazz...

Arent they the epitome of relationship goals in their interactions though...:wub:

Me still looking for someone to gaze at me so warmly...lol:wub:

Deary.. Ur last sentence makes me feel sad.. Lol..  I feel u chingu...  :tongue:

• Like 6

11 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Looking at Yoojung's pics at airport today on the way to SG, you can see YJ was holding her mobile at all times...I was thinking was it Bogum wanted to check more often if she is ok while away and injured at same time and as you can see how he kept his eyes on her at Baeksang. He is that type of person who would show love and caring.

What I like about YJ is she does listen and obey him and do what he asked her. Boyfriend and girlfriend thingy I guess... (my delulu I know):D

Yeeeees chingu!!! :wub: I thought the same thing when I saw that she was clinging to her phone all the time lol. Made me think of two things: 

1. The early stages of dating someone, when all you want to do is talk to each other 24/7, especially if you're away.

2. How people who care about you the most (usually your mom/dad and boyfriend/girlfriend) are always checking up on you when you travel and ask you to tell them if you've arrived well and everything... And since her mom was with her (and her mom probably told her dad and siblings that they'd arrived well) it made me think she had someone very important to write to as soon as she got there. ^_^ 

She didn't have a bag and it was probably uncomfortable to carry her cellphone around when she only had one free hand (the uninjured one), she could've given her phone to her mom to put it away for her... Unless, that is, she has a very important reason not to let go of the phone :wub: Might be delulu, but I'm speaking from experience as well. :wink:

• Like 14

55 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Regarding the offer...  In case theres spy here frim the directors team, i just want to request...  Please offer bogum the lead role in school 2017 too pleeeeaaasee.... If not.. yj please dont take up the role..... Heheh....

:D Let me be the first to second that......hehehe, I really hope both BoYoo will get the offer. Its not a secret that both wish to play a role in school uniform at least once while they still can. The director should take note of that :wink:. Should BoYoo took up the school 2017 project, we'll reach 1000 pages in no time. :wub::wub:

1 hour ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

. And if there is moonlight season 2.....i will bcome crazy again!!!! 

If there is really moonlight season 2, I tell you, everyone aboard this ship will go nuts with you!!!! and we will head to a new thread faster then Usain Bolt 100m world record!!!!......hehehe....:blush::bawling::wub:  And the joy mongering in here will be go on and on and on.........endless.....

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, tsarathefirst said:

If there is really moonlight season 2, I tell you, everyone aboard this ship will go nuts with you!!!! and we will head to a new thread faster then Usain Bolt 100m world record!!!!......hehehe....:blush::bawling::wub:  And the joy mongering in here will be go on and on and on.........endless.....

i bet this thread will be full of firecracker ... more than new years eve celebration :lol::lol:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, you-nee said:

i bet this thread will be full of firecracker ... more than new years eve celebration :lol::lol:

Yeay......you can bet on that!!!

Hmmm about School series 2017, the filming is said to start as early as july. We are basically at the end of May now, meaning its just a month away. I think YJ will have to announce her decision soon. There is no news on who has been offer the male lead yet, right? B)Lets hope that Mr Director will take advantage of how our BoYoo want to put on school uniforms on screen ( Pleaseeeeee :blush:Mr Director sir! ).

May our BoYoo wish come true.

• Like 10