Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

To kissy13

i deleted that particular comment per your input. I am really not good with the features of the forum so don't know how to do much with it. Thank u for being soft spoken with warm understanding. it does now make me feel this place is opening and kind as boyoo. Thanks again! 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

I came across this post on instagram and I thought it was really well put together. I love the quote :wub:

I agree with you ,, so painful when can not find your heart right ?. . Bo Gum ahhh :wub:

Edited by boyooisreallove
  • Like 18

2 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

surely very harsh comment, but I will swallow it now cuz I understand u don't want haters to find reasons to hate Boyoo. But just don't assume i have evil intention. just a FYI that I actually had been reading the forum before the kbs award and was also heartbroken with all of u when Yoo Jung couldn't show up to the event! So please don't be so harsh. We all have feelings...

Can you please delete her name(y) . You were saying that u been a silent reader then you should know our rules not to mention other people's name. Please do not create any unnecessary problems for us. Welcome you to our thread !!!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

I know I know and truly understand respect is very important as a shipper or supporter.  but bottom of my heart I wish little yoo jung  will not get hurt after all. She is too sweet and too sensitive! Bo is too nice of a gentleman and touchy guy (the previous him) so I think many women can misunderstand his acts and think he is interested in them.. 

just want to emphasize that I am not trying to offend Someone's fans, neither from other ship! Not to even mention how other ship's leading girl really annoys me big time! I can only share my feelings here since none of my friends or coworkers understand me.. 

Please note that none of this (in bold) is welcome here. We only need people who wants to spazz and give input on Boyoo interactions and not other people. We have made this very clear. We will report your post if you refuse to abide by this rule. There is too much drama going on right now, we don't need more.

ONLY FOCUS ON BO & YOO.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, moonlightdream said:

Didn't say whoever is not a good girl, and also saw yoo jung was trying to help her. Yoo jung is a super sweet girl as always! I was just expressing my uncomfortable feeling about Whoever was really around alots and also saw few fans ship she and Bo. This forum seems to be a loving place that I think I can get comfort words from so I expressed my thoughs here. That's all! It does not always mean evil when sometimes ppl Share not so positive feelings hope u can understand. Like I said, none of my friends or coworkers understand why I go crazy with bo and yoo being in love or not...

Dear.. Dont worry.. We all understand.. Actly i wanted to comment something that is yoona related but i think so many many times.. Not that its wrong cos im sure what i wanted to say will get many happy supporters here but..i decided not to write it.. Well.. Reasons is simple..we dont know for sure who is who here.. We can hav other ship's spy, investigator, writers from magazine,paparazzis etc.. Not that I don't trust all my Chingus here but u never know if someone or some evil spirit going to cut n paste our opinion,posted it somewhere n get us in trouble.. Fan wars will happen n our lovelies boyoo  will b affected.. Remember not all can b understanding like us...theres always those bad witches n bad potatoes out there.... :lol: I hope this clears ur doubt or make u feel better to keep posting here.. We always remind each other so that we won't go overboard... Rest assured,enjoy spazzing and welcome to the crazy cute boyoo paradise... Big big hugs for u deary... :heart:

• Like 13

please look at these 2 new videos (they r really new even though the beginning looks familiar but the fan just released it) boyoo is super talkative to each other.. maybe I really think too much about someone.., I am very sorry.. will continue to observe more... this video is super clear with all the moves and Bo's eye looking direction! And it also gives a big slap to the haters that it was truly Bo was the one questioning whether his tie is fine or not then Yoo Jung helped him! So shut up haters!  

• Like 16

@Kissy13  Hellooooo..  :blush: I'm still on hospitalisation leave bcoz of the operation..well I'm using more of my left hand to type n I'm very very slow ...haha..  :lol: But otherwise I'm doing good.. Free time at home,search n watch boyoo Vids n smile like crazy...what's new right? Lol... How about u dear lil sis? Any new drama that u r watching?  Haizz... If only they can have another new drama together.... I miss boyoo! :wacko::D

@moonlightdream  U r always welcome dear... Be prepared for stern remainder OK? Cos we have discipline mistress,principal,counselor etc.. Lol...  Just kidding! Don't worry.. All of us here is very nice but sometimes we have to remind each other... That's the only way to keep our boyoo paradise fun but peaceful....  :)

• Like 13

This is random.. I don't think it's impossible to see them in the same drama again cos I'm sure they have their own right to choose the drama they wanted to act in.. Especially when YJ clearly stated she wanted to act with Bogum in another drama but him as a poor guy.. Only that we don't know when... If only I am a movie or drama director....Aigoooo.... 

@moonsunandmina  welcome to our lovely thread!  :blush:

• Like 18

7 hours ago, boyooisreallove said:

Please help me !,, my lovely friends ,, I would like to upload BoYoo's photo to share with you guy ..but !!! how can I ? Where the button is ? 555+ I'm new here , so poor am I :D:D:wub::wub:

you can upload it to https://imgsafe.org/ first and then copy the image at comment box 

Try it :D

• Like 9