Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

9 hours ago, mamun said:

Hi, I understand your feeling, but this kind of posting can create misunderstanding. Please be more careful. PBG deserves all the success he's getting now. YooJung will come back stronger than ever. Comparing their fortunes like this will just bring hate to Yoojung. We've had enough. Please.

Wise words always come from person who understand to read betwen the line and hold all the bad for privat reason even the reality is worsent, we just need to keep walking.

Be happy  Boyo Shipper hope this shipp get strong even Strom get coming and go...just be still.424fce223e.gif

• Like 19

9 hours ago, mamun said:

Hi, I understand your feeling, but this kind of posting can create misunderstanding. Please be more careful. PBG deserves all the success he's getting now. YooJung will come back stronger than ever. Comparing their fortunes like this will just bring hate to Yoojung. We've had enough. Please.

Thank you for this comment.

Let's be reminded that this is a thread that loves whatever special relationship it is that BoYoo is having AND that we love BOTH BG and YJ - not necessarily absolutely equally, but enough not to cast any negativity towards either one of them. 

And for me who is a BG fan before becoming BoYoo shipper, the word "milking" has a negative connotation. And it bugged me when I saw the post.....let's us all be more careful ya! 

Have a RaOn-filled day :heart:

• Like 22

@bubblyflo yes, I will attend the fanmeet this coming Friday. I just lodged my leave request to my boss yesterday, hahaha....I know that the event will be in the evening but just in case I want to hangout around before will others. Too bad you can't join. Probably next time we could have a meet up?:)

I'll try my best to update you guys but probably I will do it later after the event. Just want to focus on BG first. Hopefully, I or my friends could take some pictures or even record videos. My friend has quite experience in doing so, hahaha....

@senyummanis1 YJ's fanmeet will be on 4th February and at the same day, BG will have his fanmeet in Tokyo hence my delulu mind for them to have video call to each other during the event:)

• Like 19

Guys Im trying to lessen my addiction to uri-boyoo couple BUT... when I opened my IG..I saw this..

455abbbf7e.jpg

And I try to swift away my attention directly going to my gallery...because Im really determine to lessen my addiction... BUT....saw this again..

45631686a4.jpg

:unamused: Okay fine I'll try to lessen my addiction next time..

Btw. I know im too late to know this but the song lyrics of Dont Forget by Crush ft. Taeyeon really suit boyoo couple (no wonder BG sing this on KSF). I just know the english meaning of it today :sweat_smile: How I wish they could sing this song together..

ctto

• Like 18

51 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

@senyummanis1 YJ's fanmeet will be on 4th February and at the same day, BG will have his fanmeet in Tokyo hence my delulu mind for them to have video call to each other during the event:)

Tq dear :blush:

So YJ have ample time to prepare for her fanmeet activities.

Have fun and enjoy all activities with BG 

• Like 11