Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

well good thing that we already captured that he semi-conscious following Sidus Ent account LOL

but the ironic one is because

he must be worried sick because of YJ's issue and yet he also worried about public image thus he unfollow it again

huff kpop world can be so cruel isn't?

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, Lê Thúy said:

BG stopped following SidusHQ

15780941_2228881647159727_64405664272995

Maybe they (PBG and Sidus) just needed to direct message each other?  You need to follow each other, before you can DM right?  

Thinking about it, that DM thing would work if Sidus is also following PBG.  Do they?

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Now I'm starting to wonder...that both YJ and BG... are updated on what we are talking about here as well as on twitter, ig and so on... 

that's my point also, did they notice that he follow Sidus?

we just post in on this thread and IG i think? 

means that they really keen to see what's going on in social media

2 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Actually I was surprised that he followed Sidus. But it also shows how scary the world of SNS is when everything you do gets noticed and monitored. 

Poor BG. He will have to resort to private chats from now on. 

yes, but he already unfollow it again,

seems he noticed that people know or something?

it's really suspicious

• Like 9

8 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

Reveal hidden contents

He shouldn't have unfollowed Sidus. A lot of fans already noticed it. Now everyone will wonder why he unfollowed if he has nothing to hide. Just my delulu mind.

You have a clear point there...besides he also came from Sidus before right?... I guess when BG was just a trainee, cmiiw...he can always raise that as a defense... Is BG following sidus quite recently only? Or he was already following sidus way back before mdbc?...

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

that's my point also, did they notice that he follow Sidus?

we just post in on this thread and IG i think? 

means that they really keen to see what's going on in social media

yes, but he already unfollow it again,

seems he noticed that people know or something?

it's really suspicious

I mean it's so surprising that just this morning we just talked about it here...then next thing you know...he unfollowed it already...it's too obvious...anyway, for whatever reason it is Bogum-ah I completely understand..

• Like 12

Just now, louise31 said:

You have a clear point there...besides he also came from Sidus before right?... I guess when BG was just a trainee, cmiiw...he can always raise that as a defense... Is BG following sidus quite recently only? Or he was already following sidus way back before mdbc?...

He followed today and unfollowed a few hours later maybe after netizens noticed that he followed Sidus. By the way there was a clearer translation of KYJ and CTH interview in KJY thread, don't know how to transfer it here, had to ask permission first. But a bit sad about YJ answer when CTH asked her if PBG is the one she loves, she said no. It seems that wisdom tooth is considered as love tooth in Korea, it appears when you experienced first love. Although if she said yes, it would be a scandal, lol.

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

He followed today and unfollowed a few hours later maybe after netizens noticed that he followed Sidus. By the way there was a clearer translation of KYJ and CTH interview in KJY thread, don't know how to transfer it here, had to ask permission first. But a bit sad about YJ answer when CTH asked her if PBG is the one she loves, she said no. It seems that wisdom tooth is considered as love tooth in Korea, it appears when you experienced first love. Although if she said yes, it would be a scandal, lol.

Awww... Really? Omg!...Don't worry chingu, it's given that YJ and BG will deny all of this as much as possible...(time will tell)... This day surely is a rollercoaster ride of emotions!... I'm losin' it already...

• Like 12

@louise31 the fact that he just recently followed Sidus account, is really surprising 

And twitter following is sorted by the latest he/she followed, so he just recently follow and unfollow. But I understand 100%

@myvilvil hahaha notice that when she said "anibnida" is the one is posted as the article image. Her response is so funny and I don't think that she will answer it yes hahaha

Her wisdom tooth falling after MDBC done is really something too if this is related to first love thingy hahahahaa

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, myvilvil said:

In the first place why he asked such qns?? Hehe...

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, louise31 said:

Honestly, I really don't understand what she means on the last sentence...:tears:

This is my interpretation of the translation, she said that she would like to play a role as a stalker. CTH asked who she would like to stalk or hover around? Park Bo Gum? She answered, if it was with Park Bo Gum, she would be the one who'd be stalked. 

• Like 19