Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

@panda08 @jilyheidi chingus, I do fully understand you guys, sometimes we do have our insecurities, and shipping is seriously one of the most difficult things to do :heart: but we're in this ship together, and it's for the long run, right? Let's be happy they have given us so many good moments, so many incredibly good vibes, so many laughters and smiles :) We are very blessed shippers.

The energy you give out to the world is the energy that you receive in return, so if you want love and happiness, give love and happiness. If we, as shippers, are constantly showering our BoYoo with love, kindness and happiness, then maybe someday, down the line, we will all reunite here to celebrate very happy events together :wub::wub::heart:

Cheer up, chingus!! Be happily shipping, don't worry too much, just tune in the positivity and feed yourself with the happy energy our cutie BoYoo and our lovely chingus here are giving us, and don't you ever lose hope! love love love from me to you :heart::heart:

Here is a fun song to cheer up chingus :blush::heart::heart::wub:

53 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@torquoiselily OMG! Chinguya...we actually share the same sentiments...here I am looking like a potato...huhu...:tears: I'm sure BG can't handle her super charms that well...it's clear, he is all over her when their together:glasses:....kekekeke...just by looking at uri Yoo Jung-ie my day always brightens up with her smile...:blush:

(Sorry for double posting!)

IKR! Chingu if you are a potato then I am a sack of rice! We are perfect carbs for our Boyoo to complete our Boyoo appetite. Lol <--super random comment! Haha. Anyway, yesyesyes! Her smile does brightens up our day! I can feel her charms all over it! And I swear, BG and YJ smiles, smirks, the way they laugh... it's so identical. BG's real laugh just radiates whenever he's around YJ or playing around with her. Gosh, they really compliment each other, on and off the screen. 

@ricerascal67 well said my friend! Spread love and love will come back at u! Spread good, positive vibe... it'll permeate through and will lead to good results. 

• Like 22

So many deadlines.. Many pages need to read to catch up with u gaes..

Thank you @4nnlov3pink for the roll call.. I come out from my hiding place, but need to finish many deadlines

1st to read (many pages) behind to catch up with guys. 

46rJEkg.png

And sorry to repost ur pic... I like BG's hand placement in this pic.. so from the 1st reading they have told us that they were close.. 

You can skip the spoiler, it is just my ramble about biting lips as @Chi Le brought the topic that he bited his lip with other co -stars

Instead of his biting lips habit/moment, I more wonder about his eyebrows raising, that smile when YJ talked to him.. +++ the spontanious acts he did to hold YJ's hand and protect her, try to make YJ laugh, the way he hug her in BTS... WOW :blink::blink: while I was trying to make a list, I was dumbstruck. He has done many things,,, right??:crazy: .. Now I am confused which one is my top lists and lost count what he did.. :astonished::dizzy:

Spoiler

@mamun has pinned out that it is his habit to bite his lips. I read some articles about biting lips habit.. sometimes it has a meaning and sometimes not.. People will bite their lips when happy,  nervous, shy, worry,  deep thinking, lying and it can be mean nothing, it is jus a habit.. I am sure that this habit, was developed long time ago by BG. If someone have time here to find the videos of his interaction with his co-stars (actually, I think It was not that important ). I am sure we can see some biting lips moments as he human and it was his habit.

However,

1. let's count how many times he bited his lips when YJ is around and YJ is on the topic. Many..  and it is only shown by cameras..how about the moment we did not see.. 

2. What special about BG's biting lips habit is what he did after bited his lips. 

example: 

• MDBC press confrence, he slighly bited his lips when talked about skinship between him and YJ..Before biting his lips he spaced out==> he smile and look to YJ and smiled to her, then diverted his eyes from YJ to the right==> and slightly bited his lips (like feeling guilty). (Maybe, he has a naughty thought after answering the media about skinship). 

• 2D1N. when he was asked about working between YJ and IR,, he bited his lips due to excitement to talk more about it, we can hear from his voice and how he repeated his "ne ne" answer.. He was excited to talk about it, but suddenly next question come.. about IR and HR, he said it as a boring question..why he said boring instead another words.. because in few minutes ago he was excited (in his mind) to talk about this thing, suddenly you asked him something else, he just said in his mind ..  boring 
  • etc

• Like 24

1 hour ago, shootingstar007 said:

Friends, we can now vote the KBS couple award 2016 without having the need to sign up an account. Just connect the KBS with one of your SNS accounts. Vote for BoYoo ✌

http://smart.kbs.co.kr/tv/drama/2016award/netizen/couple/index.html 

I just log in by my FB and  Twitter, after I vote , has a box show korean .I don't know what is it then just "ok"

How I know I vote already?

• Like 9

OMO!!

Please if your heart is sad coz of lack of BoYoo moments this day my dearest @panda08 @jilyheidi  @crazzycat....don't be so sad..just enjoy shipping them and if that's what your heart really longing for..don't try to push yourself coz it will just drain you in the end....

"LOVE IS THE WEAKEST WHEN THERE IS MORE DOUBT THAN TRUST BUT LOVE IS STRONGEST WHEN WE LEARN TO TRUST INSPITE THE DOUBTS"

@revangelia welcome chinguya!!enjoy shipping!so much evidence on you first post..Amazing!!:blush:

@cici1

Spoiler

I found those article connecting with the other girls boring...:joy: sorry my bad personality strikes again..don't throw stone on me please..but when it comes to noonas with innocent intentions and adorable mommies talking and admiring our boy makes my heart happy as well...:blush::glasses:

MY GOODNESS!!WANT TO VOTE FOR THEM EVERYDAY..still not receiving my confirmation...haissttt..!!

ctto..and not just thinking of them today but everyday and everyday....

• Like 22

@seoulistic ah, tht's explain y i can't vote.

:bawling:

@bubblyflo yes, i knew about the ID registration for overseas fan, but i choose not to registr it bcause it require our real ID/passport. Too risky i think coz it's very confidntial.  So im counting on those who can votes, fighthing chingus :kiss_closed:

@BoYooMom Hpflly KBS will approve ur rquest bfore the voting period end, fighthing ! :grimace:

• Like 8

To all BoYoo shippers who are still confuse about KBS award voting  :

1. the only way to vote is you need to login using KBS ID ( NO SNS login is allow ) , if you dont have KBS ID yet it's means you need to register for it 

2. in order to register for KBS ID , you need to fill your CORRECT data ( such as name , date of birth , your paspor number , etc ) and also you need to attach your paspor ( take photo or scan ur paspor ) ----> you can cover the barcode area on your paspor if you feel thats necessary 

3. you need to wait for 7 days to get confirmation or verification from KBS 

4.after 7 days and you still not yet get any reply from KBS means that your registration is fail ( its due to many reasons .. for example ---> you didnt give the valid paspor number or didnt attach your paspor ) , just try to re-register using correct ID and attach ur paspor 

5. after you get your verification from KBS , it means you able to login and vote

6. 1 KBS ID only able to vote once per category.

Hope you all able to vote and support our BoYoo since other competitor are strong so we need to gather our strength for them to be able to win ... even 1 vote is important for them ... BoYoo shippers fighting ! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, in00022 said:

To all BoYoo shippers who are still confuse about KBS award voting  :

1. the only way to vote is you need to login using KBS ID ( NO SNS login is allow ) , if you dont have KBS ID yet it's means you need to register for it 

2. in order to register for KBS ID , you need to fill your CORRECT data ( such as name , date of birth , your paspor number , etc ) and also you need to attach your paspor ( take photo or scan ur paspor ) ----> you can cover the barcode area on your paspor if you feel thats necessary 

3. you need to wait for 7 days to get confirmation or verification from KBS 

4.after 7 days and you still not yet get any reply from KBS means that your registration is fail ( its due to many reasons .. for example ---> you didnt give the valid paspor number or didnt attach your paspor ) , just try to re-register using correct ID and attach ur paspor 

5. after you get your verification from KBS , it means you able to login and vote

6. 1 KBS ID only able to vote once per category.

Hope you all able to vote and support our BoYoo since other competitor are strong so we need to gather our strength for them to be able to win ... even 1 vote is important for them ... BoYoo shippers fighting ! 

Thanks for your post, chingu...  I knew now why I've been refused..I registered with my National ID no., Not passport... poor me..LoL

If I will register again, I have to wait more 7days and can vote after 22-Dec...so delay but I will try for our beloved. 

:heart::blush::heart:

• Like 15

I really hate it when I was offline and then something happened..  I think I need to speed up my back reading.. 

:dizzy::astonished::dizzy::astonished:

Edit: I am confused should I cheat or read it in order.. 

16 pages to goo hufttt :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:, I can feel the tense

Edited by cici1
  • Like 13

27 minutes ago, tares1975 said:

Thanks for your post, chingu...  I knew now why I've been refused..I registered with my National ID no., Not passport... poor me..LoL

If I will register again, I have to wait more 7days and can vote after 22-Dec...so delay but I will try for our beloved. 

:heart::blush::heart:

If your registration is success , you will receive verification email from KBS like this :

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-12-15-18-51-55-1-1_zpsfl

Good luck :)

• Like 17