Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

40 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

I think it's very smart move for him to try to make all his fans happy. The most important thing is we all know who holds a special place in his heart :wub::blush:

Yes, and this is first time FM there. this is safe choose and protect YooJung. and MDBC still on TV not finish yet. 

• Like 12

So jealous for those fans in the KL fanmeet... (why am I based in Penang... T_T) So near yet so far... :bawling: *sniff* It's okay, I'll just inhale the Malaysian air more deeply, it's so rare to be able to breathe the same air with your favourite celebrities :sweat_smile:

Ok jokes aside. I've seen some fans (mostly from social media, meh) feeling a bit upset that there seemed to be more Reply 1988 stuff in his fanmeeting. I just hope people understand that Reply 1988 was the show that made him more well-known. It's just that MDBC was the one that skyrocketed his popularity (to the point where my 50 plus year old aunts even streamed MAMA and his Malaysian interview videos online and then I was like :scream:). So both of these shows are understandably his treasured shows. :thumbsup: Moreover, MDBC is still airing in Malaysian tv (currently at Ep 8), so most likely he also got limited choice to choose in terms of the scenes from MDBC.

So glad to see he enjoyed his time in Malaysia. He pretty much looked happy and not tired at all. And it's super sweet to see him put much effort in his fanmeeting. :blush: I read from some fan updates that he waved to the fans and kept on thanking them at the end of the fanmeeting. He was at the exit of the hall to greet the fans as they go back. Such a sincere and genuine guy. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

P.S. So cute to see him danced a bit to Twice's TT... Ahem, coincidentally uri Yoojungie's favourite girl group lololol

• Like 24

On 12/10/2016 at 8:57 AM, tares1975 said:

@bubblyflo  even a little thing about BoYoo can make my heart flutter. hahaha... 

@gum1626 Don't worry,chingu. That's just a kiss scene in drama BUT this is a flying Kiss in Real life !! :wub:

I was so down when watching this special coz they're trying to tell that their relationship is REALLY JUST AN OPPA/DONGSEANG..BUT MY HEART BEATS AT A HIGHER SPEED AGAIN AFTER THIS FLYING KISS WITH MATCHING HEARTS HEARTS EFFECT ON THE SCREEN...:wub: kekeke Sneaky Bo Gum ehhhh...

@kurosakura Welcome on this great BoYoo ship chingu...we will make sure to sail this ship at 25 knots all the time:blush:

@ruka18 yeah..although we have a huge gap for uri Yoo Jungie vote..let's just keeps the pace for her to maintain the second spot..love seeing their pictures together..but lets do power vote for her and show them that they are greatly love by so many..

@saegukyoin OMO!!!So happy for you chingu and for the other fans as well!!Seeing the video of Bo Gum singing my person..I felt like crying also..he was deeply touch by the love you guys shown him..YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!:heart:

• Like 17

Guest charliew
7 hours ago, Chi Le said:

I think one of the reason Bo Gum mention YJ name because he looked into her eyes. He looked at her three times before mention her name. 

The reason why he kept looking at her a few times was because he had plan to mention her name in his speech. He wanted to make sure she's looking at him when he's mentioned her name. And we all knew the reason why it's important for him to mentioned her name in his speech. 

CzGFhl3XAA0Xrw0?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

ARRGGHHHHHH!!!SHIPPING IS HARD BUT TROLLS MAKES SHIPPING MORE HARDER!!Can you just be true to yourself dear?I hate it when some stranger is on board!:naughty:ACKKKK!!I was on the verge of pushing you off from this ship!!:scream:kekeke haisst need to meditate for this...

@myicecreamcakexoxo kekeke easier said than done dear..I think our days wouldn't be complete without visiting this thread first and have A BOYOO DOZ OF SWEETNESS!!:heart:Goodluck again in your exam..

@tares1975 my delulu mind tell me that it seems like he do it on purpose all the time..those matching clothes....matching shoes...matching caps..matching shades... now a matching :heart: sign?!!My goodness Bo Gum..YOU REALLY KNEW HOW TO NAVIGATE THIS SHIP ON ITS STEADY PACE!!

• Like 24

23 minutes ago, Lê Thúy said:

Full Version *My Person*

Thanks for the video chingu

he truly touched and cry during his performance here, he kinda like imagining someone when he sang that. 

I can hear his voice kinda cracked sometimes. He's very talented!! LOVE IT

• Like 17

1 hour ago, shisuisen said:

P.S. So cute to see him danced a bit to Twice's TT... Ahem, coincidentally uri Yoojungie's favourite girl group lololol

Sorry to cut ur post chingu.. still backreading, but when I see T.T.. i just want to comment..

T.T from twice is also one of the songs YJ likes to sing in karaoke. I bet he knew it too.

My delulu mind told me, when they had karaoke in cebu trip, YJ has sung this song and danced to it too as she liked to dance.

Cant imagine how YJ will react when she sees BG danced to T.T while wearing malay tradiotional cloth..  my delulu mind also told me that he was sure that YJ would see it too and waiting her call to tell him.. he has done gud job.. *pardon my delulu mind. 

ANDDDDD YJ will be.. OPPA, U ARE CUTEEE, gud job oppa!!!!, u have done greatworks. 

Insert: BTS gift when YJ said to BG that he always does great.

So, it is not coincident, it is intentionally... 

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Hide contents

ARRGGHHHHHH!!!SHIPPING IS HARD BUT TROLLS MAKES SHIPPING MORE HARDER!!Can you just be true to yourself dear?I hate it when some stranger is on board!:naughty:ACKKKK!!I was on the verge of pushing you off from this ship!!:scream:kekeke haisst need to meditate for this...

Spoiler

I know it is hard. Hahaha. I got a message again for the new one I posted to take it down because she said "it's not right to put the 2 pics together". I'm seriously done with these bashers hahaha. Just because our ship is sailing they're targeting us shippers! Whatevs. Maybe the 2 gals that messaged me are friends hahaha. I don't care really. 

Anyway, I was busy with real life and work so I wasn't able to spazz with u guys here although I was liking pics at IG for BG's fm in Malaysia lol. He was just charming all through out the event. Everyone was screaming even to the littlest things he does hahaha. And yes, I saw where fans were also squealing when BoYoo was on the screen showing some MDBC scenes! I bet majority of the crowd was obviously are BoYoo shippers as well! Hahaha. 

We're almost midway to kbs drama awards and I am getting more excited!!! 

I have to back read maybe 4 pages but I have to go and eat real food and not on BoYoo feels hahaha!

In the meantime...

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Kinda sensed that too these past few days chingu... At first it was just kinda annoying to have read something like that but later, I felt like it starting to pi**ed me off little by little... You know what I mean chingu...right?...:triumph:

Good Day chingus!... Bogummy FM was a sure fire success!...  So happy that some of uri shipper friends also got to participate with him that day... You are all so blessed chingus for meeting up PBG in person... Love, love, love....:blush::heart:

• Like 16

@torquoiselily @louise31:joy:

Spoiler

I love people who loves our BoYoo..or Bo Gum and Yoo Jung only...but hate it the most when SOME OR SHOULD I SAY SPECIFICALLY ONE OF THE LURKERS HERE WANTED TO BRING BAD OMEN ON THIS SHIP..GRRRR WANTED TO CHOKE HER HAHAHAHA:joy:GET OUT OF THIS SHIP INSTANTLY!!LOL!!....oh my goodness..sorry to my beloved shippers..can't help it when my fangs starting to pop up..just don't mind me..LOVE YOU ALL..

TO THE LURKERS HERE WHO ARE NOT A TRUE BOYOO BLOODED PERSON...I HATE YOU ALL:joy::naughty::glasses:

Bo Gum's and Yoo Jung popularity is on the rise!!So proud of my dongsaengs....:blush: @Mepuppy we need your expertise here..we have BoYoovaders..need a little vodoo dancing on the house..for now let's just do Bo Gum's cute and adorable dance!!

pgLX1m.gif

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

@torquoiselily @louise31:joy:

Hide contents

I love people who loves our BoYoo..or Bo Gum and Yoo Jung only...but hate it the most when SOME OR SHOULD I SAY SPECIFICALLY ONE OF THE LURKERS HERE WANTED TO BRING BAD OMEN ON THIS SHIP..GRRRR WANTED TO CHOKE HER HAHAHAHA:joy:GET OUT OF THIS SHIP INSTANTLY!!LOL!!....oh my goodness..sorry to my beloved shippers..can't help it when my fangs starting to pop up..just don't mind me..LOVE YOU ALL..

TO THE LURKERS HERE WHO ARE NOT A TRUE BOYOO BLOODED PERSON...I HATE YOU ALL:joy::naughty::glasses:

Spoiler

Hahahha... everytimes i see her post i said to myself.. ^what r u doin here?^..:vicx:.. N what sad is many still didn't realize there is spy here n give ^like^ to her post. The funny thing if she didn't know either that we talked bout her. Maybe we r to polite talking bout her under spoiler. Must we open up our spoiler??? . :angry:

What a gloomy here in my country. Rain keep falling from last night. Wonder what BoYoo doin now? already miss them..:heart:

• Like 12

Spoiler

I was writing pretty long my delulu thought about BG thanked YJ in his AAA speech, but due to my unstabel internet connection, all of them are gone

Anw. BoYoo theme song for today

JUST THE WAY YOU ARE (Bruno Mars)

From BG to YJ...and from BoYoo shipper to YJ.. 

She is beautiful even not trying..

Insert pic: with YJ mess up hair in airport and Mama 2016 and gif solace shoes romance..

Now playing...

Spoiler

ce4b99da19.jpg

Spoiler

Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday.

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so sad to think that she doesn't see what I see
But every time she ask me do I look okay?
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

Oh, you know, you know, you know I'd never ask you to change
If perfect's what you're searching for, then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking if you look okay
You know I'll say

When I see your face
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
Just the way you are

The way you are
The way you are
Girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

When I see your face
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
Just the way you are.
Yeah

And we have some trolls in the house, BoYoo shipper theme song today ..

THE FIGHTER ( Keith Urban & Carrie Underwood)..

From BoYoo shipper to BoYoo, YJ and BG..

Spoiler

What if I fall
I won't let you fall
What if I cry
I'll never make you cry
And if I get scared?
I'll hold you tighter
When they're tryna get to you baby I'll be the fighter
What if I fall
I won't let you fall
What if I cry
I promise I'll never make you cry
And if I get scared?
I'll hold you tighter
When they're tryna get to you baby I'll be the fighter

• Like 17

4 hours ago, seoulistic said:

I think it's very smart move for him to try to make all his fans happy. The most important thing is we all know who holds a special place in his heart :wub::blush:

Agreed. No need to feel sad. I'd like to think he didn't pick the scene of LY and HSN because in his heart his favorite scene of MDBC is the last scene in the cosmos flowers with Raon!! :wub::wub: but it wasn't one of them (of fans' choices)

Just believe our gut instinct...for the reason we have been all here for. 

Whether they are together physically or not...they are in each other's thoughts. Cheers BoYoo sisters! 

Credit to owner

• Like 22

I just finish reading 3 pages today and and i notice that..

Spoiler

This person really try hard to insert some NOT so related to boyoo. Please be sensitive enough to your post! :angry:

This is boyoo thread as in PARK BOGUM:heart:KIM YOO JUNG.

Peace,Love, and Harmony to REAL boyoo shipper! You know who you are :heart:

• Like 24